Miscellaneous <1900 (Alternate) History Thread

I mean.
Who else was there?
Richard? /s
I said someone CLOSE to the Yorks NOT ONE OF THEM. Royal Dukes (and Dukes in general) are way out of her league…
She would be married off in the same way in which her brother married off Margaret of Clarence, or to someone like Cecily of York’s husbands, or like her mother’s third and fourth husbands

Last edited:
I said someone CLOSE to the Yorks NOT ONE OF THEM. Royal Dukes (and Dukes in general) are way out of her league…
She would be married off in the same way in which her brother married off Margaret of Clarence, or to someone like Cecily of York’s husbands, or like her mother’s third and fourth husbands
Right. I will search through there for suitable men. Actually, fun question: could one of her sons inherit the throne, in default of legitimate male issue from her nephew?

Excommunication.
The pope gains exactly nothing on throwing out a far-off ruler who wants to put himself under the mitre. If anything they’d probably encourage local deities to be re-classified as saints, like they did in Mexico (and Europe way further back).

The pope gains exactly nothing on throwing out a far-off ruler who wants to put himself under the mitre. If anything they’d probably encourage local deities to be re-classified as saints, like they did in Mexico (and Europe way further back).
It's rare that someone acknowledges me on this thread.
hugs you

Last edited: