Can someone here create a flag for my custom country timeline im working on?

Basically, the vinland norse colony in north america succeeds in 1070 and almost 14,000 settlers arrive in the following years until contact with Iceland is lost and it becomes basically independent.
A group of adventurers, numbered at 150 decide to set sail from Newfoundland and navigate the st Lawrence river deep inland until arriving at lake Ontario where they found a new settlement, Bjarnland or Bear land named after the large number of bears inhabiting the area. The settlement of course slowly but surely intermixed with the local native tribes and by 1200 the Norse language and christianity fully disappeared while mainland vinland maintained its culture and religion. A flag for it would be really nice

images.jpeg-9.jpg
I'd also really love If someone could make a qbam version of this map (the Americas only)

Hey all, first post here, and it’s a request. I’ve tried to make flags before but with no luck, unfortunately I’m just not at all artistic. But anyways, here’s my request for a flag.

Essentially, in my timeline, Britain as a concept doesn’t exist because Denmark declared war on Harold, Harald and William in 1066, and won. Fortunately there are flags for a Danish England that I can use already on the internet!

But, because Britain doesn’t exist, who will colonize the East coast of America? Could be France or Spain, or Denmark. But I personally believe it would be the Dutch who colonize America in this timeline. But if you look up flags of New Netherlands, (or even Dutch America), you get either the modern day Dutch flag, or the Serapis flag (which is basically what came about because of a miscommunication between an admiral of the US Navy and someone in charge of the flag design process).

Now, I’ve found a modern-version of the Serapis flag that I don’t really mind using, but I wanted to ask you all here for a flag before I do so. With that said, I have a basic idea of a flag. But I don’t know how it’ll come out.

Of course, the blue canton with 48 white stars at least (I don’t know if this America will have Alaska or Hawaii), and I think orange and white, or orange white, and blue repeating stripes of 13. (Basically the same way the American flag is today (or more like the Serapis flag if you include the blue stripes)).

Thank you in advance for doing this for me! I greatly appreciate it, and I will also thank you again when you post a flag for me.

In my Public Domain superhero universe I'm using various Administrative divisions of different countries and was hoping someone here could please help me visualize the borders/maps of these PD countries. If anyone is willing the first one is the South American country of Peronia which uses the following for their current borders: Monte Caseros Department, Argentina, Barra do Quaraí Municipality, Brazil, and Municipality of Bella Unión, Uruguay.

Thank you.

Right, I’ll have to explain this flag request first.
In the aftermath of a Soviet defeat to the Imperial German Kaiserreich in the 1920s, an area roughly encompassing Ingria is broken off as an independent Hohenzollern-led Kingdom.
Said state draws its legitimacy from the Pskov Republic & Ingria of old.

Can someone here create a flag for my custom country timeline im working on?

Basically, the vinland norse colony in north america succeeds in 1070 and almost 14,000 settlers arrive in the following years until contact with Iceland is lost and it becomes basically independent.
A group of adventurers, numbered at 150 decide to set sail from Newfoundland and navigate the st Lawrence river deep inland until arriving at lake Ontario where they found a new settlement, Bjarnland or Bear land named after the large number of bears inhabiting the area. The settlement of course slowly but surely intermixed with the local native tribes and by 1200 the Norse language and christianity fully disappeared while mainland vinland maintained its culture and religion. A flag for it would be really nice
The name lends itself to a bear design.
Right, I’ll have to explain this flag request first.
In the aftermath of a Soviet defeat to the Imperial German Kaiserreich in the 1920s, an area roughly encompassing Ingria is broken off as an independent Hohenzollern-led Kingdom.
Said state draws its legitimacy from the Pskov Republic & Ingria of old.
I see the flag bearing the arms of the state.
Apparently Pskov had a leopard symbol and Ingria had a seal of a lion over wall holding a sword, so the arms could be a black lion rampant on white, or a gold lion over the Hohenzollern black white quarters? Add some anchors if St Petersburg is included.
The base of the flag could be a blue white blue triband reflecting the Swedes and the Finns as Ingrians were considered Finnic.

If I'm not wrong, a while back earlier this month, someone (I forgot who) posted in (I forgot where) either the WIP thread or the main map thread depicting a whole bunch of Indo-Iranian languages with labels showing their geographical locations, but nothing more than that. Would someone mind retrieving it for me?

If I'm not wrong, a while back earlier this month, someone (I forgot who) posted in (I forgot where) either the WIP thread or the main map thread depicting a whole bunch of Indo-Iranian languages with labels showing their geographical locations, but nothing more than that. Would someone mind retrieving it for me?
That was me (note that it also included some extinct languages, and in some cases spurious and invented ones), in the WIP thread. It was part of a much bigger project I'm still working on.

Could you please send me the link?
Here's a version with borders. This contains all Indo-European languages in this region, not just the Indo-Iranian ones.
1659090055423.png

The full map contains all Indo-European, Paleo-European, Uralic, Altaic, Paleo-Siberian, Sino-Tibetic, Austric, Paleo-Indic, and Afroasiatic languages in Eurasia, if you want it.

Last edited:
I have a flag request. It’s for a Jewish State that is established in the Ukrainian Part of the Pale of Settlement after WW2. It is not a Soviet-Aligned Nation.

This is another Fallout request...

The Protectorate of Cyprus: One of the great powers in the Eastern Mediterranean, she is the heirs of Great Britain, Greece, and Turkey. The resulting Cypriot society Post-Great War have become a fusion of British, Greek, and Turkish culture, being one of the better places to live. In every stable port upon the eastern Mediterranean Cypriot merchants are prominent. The Protectorate has decided that using their considerable "soft power" is more practical than trying to use military force. And not just money. They give others access to the grain of Egypt and supply guns to arm the forces defending the civilized from the less-so.

The flag itself would be base off the Commonwealth/the Protectorate. Upper left, and bottom right would have a Red Lion (Of the House of Lusignan and British colonial rule, and the Cyprus Regiment.) Lower left hand the Greek cross and upper right the white star and crescent. (Greece and Turkey.) With an Dove right in the middle.

Flag of the Protectorate of Cyprus (1).png

Flag of the Protectorate of Cyprus

Thank you for such great instructions on how to make this one, @Historyman 14 ! I can't wait to see the finished product for your alternate history. The original coat of arms of Cyprus (which I edited to make this one) had the year of independence, 1960, on it. If you would like, I can quickly make a flag with the date of establishment/independence of the Protectorate of Cyprus, if you have such a year in mind.

Hello there, I want to ask if someone could make a blank, Q-bam map of a Green, deglaciated Antarctica, with rivers, small lakes, mountains, and so on. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Something that looks like Green Antarctica that Cody from Alternate History Hub made, if possible, then again, thank you very much!

Last edited:
View attachment 762985
Flag of the Protectorate of Cyprus

Thank you for such great instructions on how to make this one, @Historyman 14 ! I can't wait to see the finished product for your alternate history. The original coat of arms of Cyprus (which I edited to make this one) had the year of independence, 1960, on it. If you would like, I can quickly make a flag with the date of establishment/independence of the Protectorate of Cyprus, if you have such a year in mind.

This is like, super, amazing. Fallout Cyprus is an old idea that been played with now and again, and past attempts to have an flag, or a banner made for it never working.

Again, this is a wonderful piece and I'm very happy with it. Thank you so much.

I've always wanted to see a mega crossover map of various fantasy settings mashed together.

• You could mesh together Essos from ASOIAF with the Hyborian Age World from Conan the Barbarian pretty well. Possibly with Middle Earth as well
  • Then you could put Thedas from Dragon Age at the tail end of the equivalent of South America.
  • Westeros you maybe in the mid Atlantic
  • No idea on Tamriel and the Elder Scrolls