Robots can do just about anything in the industry construction, farming, Manufacturing, Mining, Transportation they need to refigure there Society to meet these challenges by increasing education or do something like in Star Trek
Or perhaps they already determined that giving human jobs to sentient robots would lead to the end of humanity itself. We need to find a happy medium between Star Trek and Terminator. Something more like Star Wars really.

Yes, but plebes need something to do.
Robots will probably be used for industries or processes that are either too toxic, too dangerous or require exact precision in manufacturing. Elysium and Holy Europe are not going to make millions of people obsolete, people who purchase goods, pay taxes and vote. Building up education systems sound fine but will take time and resources and both sides are more focused on each other. Also no one will want to give people too much education, they may start asking too many questions.

Pictures from the 2030
Automated General Infantry Units. (A.G.I.U. pronounced AGI-U) | Humanoid Robotic Infantry
manuel-bello-weil-concept2.jpg
OutsideTheWire_Automatik_ITW_06.jpg
will-balles-00.jpg
Automated General Armored Units. (A.G.A.U. pronounced AGA-U) | Robotic Artillery
joan-pique-llorens-otw-portfolio-02-01.jpg
joan-pique-llorens-otw-portfolio-02-02.jpg

Aerodyne Vehicles (AV) |
Left Police Tactical Aerodyne | Center Improvised Combat Aerodyne | Right Police Armed Quick Response Aerodyne

lawrence-benjamin-av-6-06-shot-1.jpg
ben-andrews-av-anim-01.gif

Space / Extraterrestrial Facilities
Helium-3 Refinery in Moon
ben-andrews-benandrews-settlement.jpg
ben-andrews-benandrews-tower.jpg

Space Station Eden

1657490535547.png
maciej-rebisz-cp2077-maciej-rebisz-crystalpalace-000b.jpg

Mars with views Japanese colony of Akagishi (Red Future City)
Industrial%2BMars%2Bby%2BBenjamin%2BLast%2B-%2Bconcept%2Bart%2Bfor%2BCall%2Bof%2BDuty%2BInfinite%2BWarfare.jpg
SpaceX%2BStarship%2Blaunching%2Bfrom%2BMars%2BBase%2BAlpha_humanMars.net.jpg

Wasn't all of British isle lost, so which England joined the Holy Empire and aren't the Brits protestants, or did the Lutherian faith never rise??

Wasn't all of British isle lost, so which England joined the Holy Empire and aren't the Brits protestants, or did the Lutherian faith never rise??
When you lost you home and be force to go live in you colonies with enemies or rivals in every side. The only option is deal and make friends. And yes, the Brits are protestants

When you lost you home and be force to go live in you colonies with enemies or rivals in every side. The only option is deal and make friends. And yes, the Brits are protestants
What about there position in Oslo pact?

And does the church have "special powers" in the Holy Empire?

You would figure humans working in the factory would be a thing of the past with it all automated with Dumb AI and robots with is insanely faster because they can run 24/7 without any rest
Seconded. For factories and other dangerous places I would make it remote controlled robots - gives the humans (pilots/controllers /whatever you call them) things to do while ensuring production is both safer and more efficient (humans, even in exoskeleton, need rest, food etc while robots do not even if the pilot needs to, the robot can do routine task in the time)

Can't believe things actually progressed to the space age. The last timeline I read that got this far was a Egyptian survival one which only stopped after the author unfortunately passed away.

It would be awesome, if this would include the Stargate universe, even if it's unlikely. Imagine the Elysians finding out that they are the descendants of the Atlanteans (Lanteans/Alterans/Ancients). If they learned about the Ascended? Ancestor worship would be even more important

It would be awesome, if this would include the Stargate universe, even if it's unlikely. Imagine the Elysians finding out that they are the descendants of the Atlanteans (Lanteans/Alterans/Ancients). If they learned about the Ascended? Ancestor worship would be even more important
Yes but fuck noo imagine the ori having the elysian plus all the slave subjugating

Elysian wouldn’t want to give up their progress for the ori I don’t think think they’d choose fanaticismm over logic if they had a chance to encounter ascended being.mean atlanteans

Last edited:
Why is slavery still prevalent in Elysium, afterall for a scientifically advanced society slavery is nothing more than waste of precious human resources and in this TL it should have been abolished in the aftermath of slave revolt.

Why is slavery still prevalent in Elysium, afterall for a scientifically advanced society slavery is nothing more than waste of precious human resources and in this TL it should have been abolished in the aftermath of slave revolt.
For the record, I do not promote or defend slavery.

Elysian slavery is basically like Roman slavery, it was regulated and many slaves were not just unskilled workers, many could be doctors, engineers and even actors. Slaves with the worst luck or bad behavior were often sent to work in unpleasant or inhospitable places.

Still, the slave system also favors a reversal circle. The slave offers a worker to the Master, the Master gives the slave a job, food and shelter. Subsequently, the slave with the fruit of his work has obtained savings with which to buy his freedom from his master. Those monetary savings are the payment and the recovery of the investment of the slave. Even so, due to certain circumstances that have resulted in my disliking a certain group of people. I'm going to start the home stretch of this story and if you ask. Yes. The Manumission will apply... But something dark will come...

(insert Highfleet ost - turjan aylan)

I REPEAT. I DO NOT FAVOR SLAVERY. All the information I say is real and historical based on slavery in Roman society

For the record, I do not promote or defend slavery.

Elysian slavery is basically like Roman slavery, it was regulated and many slaves were not just unskilled workers, many could be doctors, engineers and even actors. Slaves with the worst luck or bad behavior were often sent to work in unpleasant or inhospitable places.

Still, the slave system also favors a reversal circle. The slave offers a worker to the Master, the Master gives the slave a job, food and shelter. Subsequently, the slave with the fruit of his work has obtained savings with which to buy his freedom from his master. Those monetary savings are the payment and the recovery of the investment of the slave. Even so, due to certain circumstances that have resulted in my disliking a certain group of people. I'm going to start the home stretch of this story and if you ask. Yes. The Manumission will apply... But something dark will come...

(insert Highfleet ost - turjan aylan)

I REPEAT. I DO NOT FAVOR SLAVERY. All the information I say is real and historical based on slavery in Roman society
I'm not saying that you condone slavery or anything like that:coldsweat: sorry if it came like that.

What I was saying here was in accordance to your TL, an advanced society will naturally move forward from slavery or it will fall into a violent bloody disaster.

I'm not saying that you condone slavery or anything like that:coldsweat: sorry if it came like that.

What I was saying here was in accordance to your TL, an advanced society will naturally move forward from slavery or it will fall into a violent bloody disaster.
Slavery and servdom in most chases OTL did not simply go away because of morality, but because we had technology to render such institutions of human labor obsolete, but even that sadly has not eliminated modern slavery in our whole world, not even in all places that are becoming as urbanized, industrial advanced as the first industrialized nations that once led them as colonies. Getting rid of it in a society that has seen it as "normal" for nearly all of it's existence over centuries and millennia therefore might be a little more tricky and harder then OTL.

Last edited: