Return of Horrible Educational Maps

The colors on that korean globe have somewhat lost their intensity, although I'm not sure wether this is good or bad...

badkoreaglobe2.jpg

Is that an independent Latvia in the middle of the Cold War?
Maybe they tried to label and color every SSR, but that's hard to see. Meanwhile I can't help but notice all those weird railway lines like Paris-Basel-Adriatic and those ending somewhere in Norway and the Sahara.

To distract us from bad maps let's go to the zoo:

View attachment 752193
Yes, the floor is made of floor.

Also, Canadian Alaska
Venezuela-Guyana
Niger-Chad-Cameroon
Egypt-Sudan
Ethiopia-Eritrea
big South Africa
big Equador
India-Myanmar-Thailand
China-Pakistan
unified Korea
independent Jewish Autonomous Oblast
USSR including Turkey, with the Black Sea being drained
big Romania
northern Baltic being drained
France-Spain.
Some kind of independent part of Ukraine.

Crazy Boris

Banned
Yes, the floor is made of floor.

Also, Canadian Alaska
Venezuela-Guyana
Niger-Chad-Cameroon
Egypt-Sudan
Ethiopia-Eritrea
big South Africa
big Equador
India-Myanmar-Thailand
China-Pakistan
unified Korea
independent Jewish Autonomous Oblast
USSR including Turkey, with the Black Sea being drained
big Romania
northern Baltic being drained
France-Spain.
Some kind of independent part of Ukraine.

That’s not an independent JAO, just a weird little hernia coming out of Manchuria.

A Manchernia.

Crazy Boris

Banned
I don't know which is worse. The bad map or the fact that it had to indicate that Japanese Macaques are, in fact, in Japan.

Animal names can be misleading. There are 4 countries called Guinea and guinea pigs are from none of them. (and thats not even mentioning how they have no relation to pigs. And don't get me started on how many wasps called "hornet" aren't actual hornets!)

Last edited:
Since going to the zoo didn't turn out right let's take some language lessons instead. This is from a french textbook (according to reddit):

badfrenchtextb6a.jpg

Since going to the zoo didn't turn out right let's take some language lessons instead. This is from a french textbook (according to reddit):
Red is probably Francophonie, but what are Nigeria and Israel doing in it? And the red blob in SW Germany took me some time to figure that it was meant to be Luxembourg... Among the non-francophone countries we have Black Land like in many other horrible maps, but also a part of the Baltic as a new country, Italy-Slovenia, the Balkan Confederation including Austria, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Greece, and an interesting new country west of Iraq.