"From Udall You Voters..." President Udall Fan Contribution Thread

Yup! Thanks to reader interest, behold! A Guest Contribution Thread!

It is here where some of the stuff could be elaborated and expanded upon, especially in stuff I am not an expert in and whatnot.

Maybe I didn't get into enough details into a certain thing or there are some lungering questions or reexamine and so on. Your chance to add and or ask here, especially when it comes to the changing cultural trends and socioeconomic effects. Here we are, everyone!

Behold the rules!
  1. In the end, I decide what is canon so I may ask for edits to the stuff.
  2. Do not "get ahead" of the main TL (e.g. don't post 2005 things when we're in 1994 right now)
  3. Look back and read everything to keep aligned with the preestablished canon.
  4. For past stuff, may ask for edits if wanting to use stuff for laters
  5. Be civil and respectful, please and thank you!
  6. This could be done through a multitude of ways: Talking about various media subjects, some nations I didn't touch upon, or even childhood reflections for those who would've grown up here.
With that in mind, enjoy!

Would love to thank all of you for your support! Special thanks to @KingSweden24's Bicentennial Man, @Yes's McGoverning, @PickledFish's Fighting For Your Future, @RySenkari and @Nivek 's trilogy, @Geekhis Khan and frinds' timeline, @Pyro's Iron Age and many more for their help and contributions like @Pokemon Master for their map help, @Sunflare2k5, @Aisha Clan-Clan, @Mynock, @Infinity-Blitz7, @Kennedy Forever, @historybuff, @peeter and many other!

Have fun!

I'll think about how certain shows, book series and films might be effected by this TL. Ann M Martin's The Baby-Sitter's Club, for example, which ran from 1986 to 2000, and had a movie in 1995. Friends, The Simpsons, and other possible ideas. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

How is Bernie Sanders' relationship going in Congres in 1994 ITTL? I remember Hillary once mentioned in an interview or something that nobody liked Bernie in the '90s when he was in the House. Would that be different ITTL if the Democrats have taken a bigger turn to the left under Udall and Askew?

I'll think about how certain shows, book series and films might be effected by this TL. Ann M Martin's The Baby-Sitter's Club, for example, which ran from 1986 to 2000, and had a movie in 1995. Friends, The Simpsons, and other possible ideas. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Rightio! Will try and address some pop culture stuff as best I could, but there's probably stuff I will miss though don't go too far ahead of where the timeline is.

How is Bernie Sanders' relationship going in Congres in 1994 ITTL? I remember Hillary once mentioned in an interview or something that nobody liked Bernie in the '90s when he was in the House. Would that be different ITTL if the Democrats have taken a bigger turn to the left under Udall and Askew?
H'd still be a leftist independent House Rep of Vermont

Yup! Thanks to reader interest, behold! A Guest Contribution Thread!

It is here where some of the stuff could be elaborated and expanded upon, especially in stuff I am not an expert in and whatnot.

Maybe I didn't get into enough details into a certain thing or there are some lungering questions or reexamine and so on. Your chance to add and or ask here, especially when it comes to the changing cultural trends and socioeconomic effects. Here we are, everyone!

Behold the rules!
  1. In the end, I decide what is canon so I may ask for edits to the stuff.
  2. Do not "get ahead" of the main TL (e.g. don't post 2005 things when we're in 1994 right now)
  3. Look back and read everything to keep aligned with the preestablished canon.
  4. For past stuff, may ask for edits if wanting to use stuff for laters
  5. Be civil and respectful, please and thank you!
  6. This could be done through a multitude of ways: Talking about various media subjects, some nations I didn't touch upon, or even childhood reflections for those who would've grown up here.
With that in mind, enjoy!

Would love to thank all of you for your support! Special thanks to @KingSweden24's Bicentennial Man, @Yes's McGoverning, @PickledFish's Fighting For Your Future, @RySenkari and @Nivek 's trilogy, @Geekhis Khan and frinds' timeline, @Pyro's Iron Age and many more for their help and contributions like @Pokemon Master for their map help, @Sunflare2k5, @Aisha Clan-Clan, @Mynock, @Infinity-Blitz7, @Kennedy Forever, @historybuff, @peeter and many other!

Have fun!
I've got some pop culture ideas.
1. Death Of Superman doesn't happen.
2. the Freakazoid series is instead an animated Creeper series like Bruce Timm planned, he also wanted it to be a serious show as well.
3. Batman Mask Of The Phantasm is a success in theaters.
that's about all I got right now I'll give you some more later if I can think of them.

I've got some pop culture ideas.
1. Death Of Superman doesn't happen.
2. the Freakazoid series is instead an animated Creeper series like Bruce Timm planned, he also wanted it to be a serious show as well.
3. Batman Mask Of The Phantasm is a success in theaters.
that's about all I got right now I'll give you some more later if I can think of them.
1- Death of Superman does not happen, correct.
2- You were going a bit further ahead though Freakazoid would still happen largely like OTL.
3- Yup, between modest and moderate success due to more time put into it.

1- Death of Superman does not happen, correct.
2- You were going a bit further ahead though Freakazoid would still happen largely like OTL.
3- Yup, between modest and moderate success due to more time put into it.
sorry for going a bit ahead with the creeper TV show. Another idea The 90s Flash TV show is more successful than OTL.

Personally,I don’t think whoever’s in office would affect the BSC books or any adaptations thereof. 🙂
Presidents and their policies play significant roles in larger social and cultural trends, directly and indirectly.

Curious on the English dubbing for Anime in this world. Not as censored, I'd guess, though that would depend on the dub company.