Meanwhile, in the Mirror Universe...
Funny enough, I remember coming across a fanart flag of the Mirrorverse(As in the actual Star Trek Mirror Universe) America on DeviantArt. Their account is long gone now but I saved the image and here it is…
vZ4hHpP.png

Since Jurassic World: Dominion got released, I made this:

1200px-Mature_forest_in_the_crater_floor_of_Mt._Cagua_-_ZooKeys-266-001-g014.jpg

A Filipino local aims a jolen gun at a Dimetrodon in the floor of Mount Cagua, Cagayan, Philippines, 2022. Dimetrodons have been invading the island of Luzon since the Lockewood Mansion incident, prompting the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) for local citizens to hunt down these invasive predators.

I can't say i'm a fan of this flag. It's a bit on the nose with the whole "look at me, i'm edgy and evil!" An "American Empire" flag from that universe would be like ours but instead of stars representing the states, a stylized eagle like in the presidential seal would be there.
To be fair, "on the nose edgy and evil" is pretty fitting for the Star Trek mirror universe.

Land of the Rising Sun
Under an alien Sky​
(Inspired by Gate JSDF, nihonkuku shoukan and Theg's as one star sets another rises 2015 japan to 1939)

HD-wallpaper-fantasy-portal-thumbnail.jpg

Appearing in Hokkaido in 2014 the Doorway would prove one of the biggest events of human history and a deciding factor in the events of the 21st century. First discovered by Japanese farmers the Doorway connected Earth to Terithia, a "fantasy" world reminiscent of the standard works of the genre... much to the frustration, disbelief and existential dread of many scientists on Earth. With the chaos that ensued from its discovery leading too it it taking nearly a year until the first official expedition went through the Doorway.

OIP.fbcwhAye7pZc-Xj0WaQLawHaEo

Holstädt the first major settlement encountered by the Japanese-American expedition centered upon an island in the middle of a major river fork. A major trade town and regional vassal of the Hyrian Imperium. It would be the sight of the first major diplomatic talks between the nations of Earth and the states of Terithia.

Otto Rehhagel accepts the offer to coach the German national team following his success with Greece at Euro 2004, instead of staying with the Greeks as in our timeline.

2006 FIFA World Cup knockout stage
rehhagel.png

View attachment 466112
The Batman (2017), a follow up to Superman (2015) and the 2nd instalment to the DC Animated Cinematic Universe would act more as a crime thriller.
The film follows Bryan Cranston as the newly transferred to Gotham City Detective Jim Gordon, who must try to solve the mystery of the mysterious vigilante known only as "The Batman" (Who the film keeps the identity of a secret up until the very end) but as crime in Gotham grows, and even more dangerous criminals begin to emerge, the detective must grow to realise that The Batman may in fact be the hero that Gotham needs. Also starring Michael Wincott as Billionaire and Playboy Bruce Wayne, Timothy Dalton as Alfred Pennyworth, and Troy Baker as a petty criminal who may in fact become the cities greatest threat.
I love this. I'd love to see a timeline going into more detail on this DC Animated Cinematic Universe