For All Mankind (AH Tv series at Apple TV)

i had really my fun with Episode 2 special with ending
Now we have our the TL version of Elon Musk with Google company.

Those clunky tablets look like Apple newton of 1990s
seems they manage to make it a success compare to OTL

Who noticed at the end that the music is the same as the one in the first episode of Squid game?

Also, we finally got to see Jamestown expansion: is it me, or it starts to look like Space 1999 Moonbase?

MaxGerke01

Banned
So I have looked and it doesnt seem to me that Bragg was/is a real person. From what we hear about him he seems to be very much in line with Pat Robertson just as I think John McCain would have been when it came down to it.He didnt vote with Trump on ending Obamacare but he did the majority of the time. He was a conservative Republican and hard to believe he isnt ittl either.Ellen wanting him or Bragg doesnt impress me.Also the very fact that Ellen is a Texas senator makes me question just how liberal or moderate she has been. At the time in OTL Texas was less conservative and even had or had recently had Democrats for statewide office but even they were on the conservative side.
Ellen and Larry have truly compound their false marriage by having a child which I have NO DOUBT was mainly conceived to provide great cover for Larry and Ellen.The kid is cute but his presence was creepy and NO it has NOTHING to do with Larry and Ellen being gay and lesbian it has to do with with them lying to everyone and that means that child first and foremost. It all makes me want to shower.
As for Ed and Dani-Eds attitude that Dani stole his spot because she is black and a woman and benefiting from affirmative action is ugly and untrue and very widespread in the US then both OTL and ITTL.That someone like Ed has that attitude isnt right but its hardly surprising.Given his track record with marriages and what we have seen tells us he doesnt have the best attitude about women overall, As for Danny and Karen since he actually went there again after being married its up to Karen to say no despite losing her husband.She did turn him away and she needs to say no if he continues to pursue if she has any integrity.She can prove she is better than Ed and of course Danny creep he seems to be. I think there is a chance she gets with the Helios head and if FAM is what it seems to be a high profile interracial relationship should be no problem. Margo was in the right with Molly imo as well.

Here current flight program it code:

STS = Space Shuttle (chemical)
Enterprise OV-101 return from Low
Discovery OV-103 Jamestown mission 193
Endeavour OV-105 Jamestown mission 194 Lunar orbit
Beagle OV-109 return from Moon
Pathfinder OV-201 (nuclear) on Military mission DOD
(unclear what is with OV-102 Challenger, OV-104 Atlantis and OV-106 to 108)

Moonlab with Seadragon-2 docked (seems improved version of SD)

ARCOS is that a lunar lander or new spacecraft for Moon exploration ?
Alvarez / HAB-3 could be some kind of temporal outpost

MER-A/B are Mars Rovers Spirit and Opportunity

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2022-06-17-23h10m19s794.png
    vlcsnap-2022-06-17-23h10m19s794.png
    411.8 KB · Views: 795

MaxGerke01

Banned

Such a boon this chart represents for the US and the world at large as well as whatever the Soviets,Europeans and others have. No way we would have been better off without all this.

Last edited:

What is APSX OPS that one of the rovers is engaged in?

Not gonna lie, I'm actually really intrigued with Helios. The whole concept of a three way space race, with one of the factions being a private enterprise, is really neat to me. Dev seems like a really neat character too.

I do wonder if we're gonna see any other nation attempt to get to the Moon or Mars during this season, even if it's just in the background.

MaxGerke01

Banned
Not gonna lie, I'm actually really intrigued with Helios. The whole concept of a three way space race, with one of the factions being a private enterprise, is really neat to me. Dev seems like a really neat character too.

I do wonder if we're gonna see any other nation attempt to get to the Moon or Mars during this season, even if it's just in the background.
ESA -European Space Agency would likely be the closest assuming its not on a joint mission with the US.China,India ,Turkey and certainly North Korea all need to get to the Moon first and since its divided between the US and Soviets that can only be done at their sufferance which might be a source of future conflicts on Earth.

Ha.

Ed, upon losing command due solely to Margo: "NASA's going to hell with all these committees!"
Ed, upon being given command at Helios by a big giant committee: "Now we're talkin'"

MaxGerke01

Banned
Ha.

Ed, upon losing command due solely to Margo: "NASA's going to hell with all these committees!"
Ed, upon being given command at Helios by a big giant committee: "Now we're talkin'"
Another hypocrite in a high place in FAM which will possibly soon have 2 hypocrites in the highest place.

MaxGerke01

Banned
Agreed I 'd be more surprised if she won. This is not me being mean but based on what I have seen and feel it will likely be hard to win. She is a woman running in 1992 for the presidency.
Which all things being equal should be easier ittl.But as the question was falsely asked OTL in 2016-is she the right woman for the presidency ? At this point there arent many who could be worse. Maybe she has a drastic change by November 1992 but is that likely unless something drastic happens? Pam would totally justified to out her and Larry just as its always justified to out those who are helping hurt and hold back lgbtq people. Pro life Senator and Republican nominee Ellen Wilson has already helped do that by being in the party she is in. Making a soldier for Jesus her VP only hurts there even if he is a yes man on some things to get the pick.

Which all things being equal should be easier ittl.But as the question was falsely asked OTL in 2016-is she the right woman for the presidency ? At this point there arent many who could be worse. Maybe she has a drastic change by November 1992 but is that likely unless something drastic happens? Pam would totally justified to out her and Larry just as its always justified to out those who are helping hurt and hold back lgbtq people. Pro life Senator and Republican nominee Ellen Wilson has already helped do that by being in the party she is in. Making a soldier for Jesus her VP only hurts there even if he is a yes man on some things to get the pick.
There is the possibility we often forget with the male pro-life, holier than thou assholes like Ellen's VP choice, he could have skeletons that open the door.

MaxGerke01

Banned
There is the possibility we often forget with the male pro-life, holier than thou assholes like Ellen's VP choice, he could have skeletons that open the door.
Its real possibility.Also Hart seems to have changed some ittl so why cant Bill Clinton or Ellen Wilson ? Not that what she is doing is the same as Hart or Clinton OTL, In my mind what Ellen an d Larry are doing is worse and could cause far more damage if they get into the WH unchanged.

Its real possibility.Also Hart seems to have changed some ittl so why cant Bill Clinton or Ellen Wilson ? Not that what she is doing is the same as Hart or Clinton OTL, In my mind what Ellen an d Larry are doing is worse and could cause far more damage if they get into the WH unchanged.
Yeah but I am worried they'll go for, the "of course she'll win solution.

MaxGerke01

Banned
Yeah but I am worried they'll go for, the "of course she'll win solution.
I know. Well as we have seen OTL progress sometimes regresses so the same could happen ittl just earlier ? Perhaps with race relations as well as Ed likely isnt the only one who backlashes to Dani getting the NASA Mars spot.And what about seeing Devs brown face everywhere ? Some wont be very happy with that.

Last edited:
Ellen Wilson must win so that Clintonite third wayism is forever discredited and the Democratic Party can remain based, and thats all I have to say about that. After Clinton crashes and burns she's served her purpose, but for now she would be far less damaging to America as a whole than Bill Clinton