Graphic Request Thread

Anyone? No?

Edit: I did it myself, but using MS Paint, so not the best (it's hard getting rid of the fringe of grayscale without going pixel by pixel). I'd be greatly appreciative if someone can do better.
<snip>
How about this?
Skunk_political_logo-for_Geekhis_Khan-FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)

Request: Could anyone please create a title card using this image? Preferably a title card that says: "A New Generation"

Been inspired by Vidal's graphics, and I can't quite afford photoshop yet.

AAAABfk71zg0elzInXj4JwObqo4miymT-8ACkP2l1B4DZyCpWPycxhJZnoxisAco7t0mAabPZmHZjNfUSyDk6q_fXj2TKPf5.jpg

Not really a request but a question:
Do anyone here have access to Dall-E 2?

I'm asking because I think that utility of such software for creating custom illustrations for alternate history and other speculative fiction can be huge.

Not really a request but a question:
Do anyone here have access to Dall-E 2?

I'm asking because I think that utility of such software for creating custom illustrations for alternate history and other speculative fiction can be huge.
You can try the portal over on Huggingface, but a significant con is that it takes a while to get past the queue (as in, the "too much traffic" error). However, it's worth it when you get the results.

You can try the portal over on Huggingface, but a significant con is that it takes a while to get past the queue (as in, the "too much traffic" error). However, it's worth it when you get the results.
Yes I am aware of Dall-E Mini but as you said the servers are constantly clogged. Also from images I saw generated by both models the ones by Dall-E 2 are noticably better, especially when it comes to generating faces and human beings in general.

Hello! I like the palm tree of the Saudi Arabian emblem, and I would like to make a flag using it. Unfortunately, the only vectors I could find on the Flag Maker I use (tennessine.co.uk/flags/) are green and have swords, something I do not want. Can anyone make a white version of the Saudi Arabian emblem and remove the swords please?

Here is the original emblem:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Emblem_of_Saudi_Arabia_(2).svg
You could take either the Saudi emblem or any flag you make with the emblem and erase the swords in paint.

Hello! I like the palm tree of the Saudi Arabian emblem, and I would like to make a flag using it. Unfortunately, the only vectors I could find on the Flag Maker I use (tennessine.co.uk/flags/) are green and have swords, something I do not want. Can anyone make a white version of the Saudi Arabian emblem and remove the swords please?

Here is the original emblem:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Emblem_of_Saudi_Arabia_(2).svg
Here you go:
Saudi_Arabia_emblem_tree-for_deLeonFloridaMan-FG.png
As @nick_crenshaw82 hints at above, it's very easy to do this sort of thing in almost any graphics program - I use paint.net for bitmap editing and inkscape for vectors, but there are plenty of other options - even just MS Paint will do, at a pinch.

Here you go:
View attachment 750655
As @nick_crenshaw82 hints at above, it's very easy to do this sort of thing in almost any graphics program - I use paint.net for bitmap editing and inkscape for vectors, but there are plenty of other options - even just MS Paint will do, at a pinch.
Alas, I do not own a computer that could run any of those programs. I am very sorry to have to request that of you, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy a better computer than I have now. I would love to be able to do that. But thank you, very, very much!

Last edited:
Alas, I do not own a computer that could run any of those programs. I am very sorry to have to request that of you, but unfortunately I don't have enough money to buy a better computer than I have now. I would love to be able to do that. But thank you, very, very much!
Fair enough, I don't either so I have to try to do these things at the library.

How about something like this for the PFN logo - use the Fox logo below but replace FOX with PFN in either the FOX font or the UPN font and color the PFN in the UPN colors. I'm just not sure if the lights that cross the letters should be in front or behind the letters
While I am bumping this I doing it with working logos so that it might get done:

fox__1994__by_lurch_jr_df8h15j-pre.jpg

df8h157-84b2518a-e3c4-46bc-bac0-760231cae24c.png