TL-191: Is there a Featherston victory timeline here?

True, that; I do suspect that any CS Civil War in this timeline could well be a Long Vs Knight duel (A strong possibility if these two decide they hate & fear each other too much to risk letting the other into the 'Grey House' unopposed).
Confederate Civil War? Interesting.

How do you reckon foreign intervention plays out? Does the US intervene or stay out of it and let the Southrons beat eachother up?

That would, I think, depend on how long the Civil War lasts, exactly which administration is in office up North and just how far the fighting spreads - the longer and more intrusive the CS Civil War gets, the more likely the US government is to take a direct hand in the fighting.

I'm the original author of the Presbyterian Butcher. Man does that take me back. Before I made that, I did create a single post outline on how the Confederates would win the war and... it got trashed on immediately. You might find different scenarios and different defeats or possibly even stalemates, but probably not a Confederate win, especially a CSA led by Featherston.
Hey excuse me, Why in the Original thread there's no respond or comment about it?

And if you try to continue it, would you say write it or someone else write it just like in original Thread?

Last edited:
Hey excuse me, Why in the Original thread there's no respond or comment about it?

And if you try to continue it, would you say write it or someone else write it just like in original Thread?
I dropped it due to lack of interest and gave it to another member who, who similarly dropped it. If you want to run with the idea go for it. If you use the material already posted just credit he and I for those chapters.

I would be interested in doing it, but I currently have way too many projects/ideas in the fire. Would be down to helping make or idea bounce.

I dropped it due to lack of interest and gave it to another member who, who similarly dropped it. If you want to run with the idea go for it. If you use the material already posted just credit he and I for those chapters.
Oh so you have that Fanfics problem: lost interest of the Project and Just gave up. But you do you I guess from your stuff

I don't want to Continue it because I have no Experience of doing a created a Story like Your TL191 stories which I think Is interesting idea

I would be interested in doing it, but I currently have way too many projects/ideas in the fire. Would be down to helping make or idea bounce.
All right then hope your projects will be finished so you can finish that work of yours.
Actually I might have some ideas that might be interesting for you but you doing your projects.
so I might be interested helping you with Your TL191 stories when you think you are interested again

Oh so you have that Fanfics problem: lost interest of the Project and Just gave up. But you do you I guess from your stuff

I don't want to Continue it because I have no Experience of doing a created a Story like Your TL191 stories which I think Is interesting idea

All right then hope your projects will be finished so you can finish that work of yours.
Actually I might have some ideas that might be interesting for you but you doing your projects.
so I might be interested helping you with Your TL191 stories when you think you are interested again
Yeah my big focus is working on my Der Kampf story (my mini hiatus is about to end), finishing the book form of Der Kampf, my own fantasy novel, and brainstorming a couple of contemporary political series.

I have a lot of ideas, but a lot don’t stay in my head for long. If you had fanfics you would feel the burnout after some time.

Yeah my big focus is working on my Der Kampf story (my mini hiatus is about to end), finishing the book form of Der Kampf, my own fantasy novel, and brainstorming a couple of contemporary political series.
Airight then, Hope your works are Great and Amazing enough to everyone to enjoy.

And of some videos for your political series

I have a lot of ideas, but a lot don’t stay in my head for long. If you had fanfics you would feel the burnout after some time.
All right then, hope You're Ideas will be Awesome and Amazing for Your Audience.

You're right if I had to work hey a fanfic that I like, but slowly get tired of it.
Then I would too have a break for a while, but that your finished all of Awesome Series, so can maybe work with Presbyterian Butcher fanfic

Last edited: