I have a request, a Nazi-Occupied Banat, since the Germans invaded Yugoslavia they established a puppet state in Banat, formerly an autonomous region, but developed into a puppet.
I would also like a Mittelafrika flag (with Afrika Korps imagery) and a Don-Wolga flag, if that’s not too much to ask.

Your wish is my command

TqXByvL.png

Wy8pzs4.png
Could you increase the size of the Iron Cross in the circle? Also do one of that flag in the Brazil flag colors?

Could you increase the size of the Iron Cross in the circle? Also do one of that flag in the Brazil flag colors?
Do you want the arms of the cross extending out to the circle such that they interesect with the black bars, or do you just want the cross a little bigger? And do you want Brazil variants of just the circle one or of both?

@deLeonFloridaMan , hope your Summer Camp job is doing well. This is a quick idea set in the same Fallout verse.

The Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch. Know what the Sisters of Battle from 40k are? They the Fallout version of these guys.

Blessing is the Great Lady of the Bay, who we pray in her mighty light. Blessing is the holy work we carry with pride and joy. Blessing is the hot wrath of our numbers. Blessing is the service we happily give. Blessing is the Holy Torch, the hope of the Wasteland.

The Blessed Servants are a religious order of holy men, and warrior-nuns, they worship the Pre-War Statue of Liberty, and the ideas of liberty and freedom for all, human and mutant, and to give it to the whole Wasteland. Best known for both their humanitarian efforts by males as well as the militant and religious warriors of women course of action. Some may call them zealots, but the Blessed Servants are fanatically dedicated to the Great Lady of the Bay and to the ideas they carry, and smite their foes with extreme force with any, and all means.

The Blessed Servants can be found up and down the East Coast and further inland. They pretty cool with the Empire State and often work together.

The flag/banner itself, an kinda red and green and gold color thing. The red the blood of martyrs, green the color of the Great Lady herself, and the Golden color to symbolize the her warmth and the future the lady embodies. Also a torch to symbolize the flame they carry, to bring light to the Wasteland and to burn they're foes.

Last edited:
Do you want the arms of the cross extending out to the circle such that they interesect with the black bars, or do you just want the cross a little bigger? And do you want Brazil variants of just the circle one or of both?
I would like a bigger circle too, with the edge of the circle about midway between where it is now and where the stars are. Just the one with the circle.

I'm writing an alternate to the Third Reich. I have two ideas: First, not *that* flag. (My OC well knows multiverse theory is real and does not want a nation she makes using *that* flag since it is a 'shoot on sight' order for most universes. Second: It cannot be a nordic cross because the nation being created will not hold christanity at that high a regard. Third: It has to be a original concept made of simple shapes and one glyph. (Germnic Eagle considered, but not truly desired.) Fourth: No words. In German or English. Fifth: all the stanard rules of ggood flag design. (Templin Institute's ideas.) Six: Simple shapes and keep elements centered.

And yes, the flag with the intricate black lines was the Naval Ensign. OTL's national flag has two shapes on it and three colors.

Last edited:
@deLeonFloridaMan , hope your Summer Camp job is doing well. This is a quick idea set in the same Fallout verse.

The Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch. Know what the Sisters of Battle from 40k are? They the Fallout version of these guys.

Blessing is the Great Lady of the Bay, who we pray in her mighty light. Blessing is the holy work we carry with pride and joy. Blessing is the hot wrath of our numbers. Blessing is the service we happily give. Blessing is the Holy Torch, the hope of the Wasteland.

The Blessed Servants are a religious order of holy men, and warrior-nuns, they worship the Pre-War Statue of Liberty, and the ideas of liberty and freedom for all, human and mutant, and to give it to the whole Wasteland. Best known for both their humanitarian efforts by males as well as the militant and religious warriors of women course of action. Some may call them zealots, but the Blessed Servants are fanatically dedicated to the Great Lady of the Bay and to the ideas they carry, and smite their foes with extreme force with any, and all means.

The Blessed Servants can be found up and down the East Coast and further inland. They pretty cool with the Empire State and often work together.

The flag/banner itself, an kinda red and green and gold color thing. The red the blood of martyrs, green the color of the Great Lady herself, and the Golden color to symbolize the her warmth and the future the lady embodies. Also a torch to symbolize the flame they carry, to bring light to the Wasteland and to burn they're foes.

As always, you have great flag ideas @Historyman 14 ! Here, I have made your flag. I hope it works! Tell me if it needs any modifications or if you desire any extra variants.

My idea around this was to feature a stylized version of the Great Lady of the Bay's (Statue of Liberty's) torch and flame as the main element of the flag, basically to symbolize the object of Blessed Servants' religion and the responsibility of carrying this torch to all others. The flame mimics the flame on the Statue of Liberty's torch almost exactly. The majority of the flag is composed of an oxidized copper-green, the same color as that of the original SoL. Red in the flag stands for sacrifice and the mission, while yellow stands for the happiness and civility of all Blessed Servants adherents. The two stars stand for the two main words in the organization's motto: "Liberty or Death," and each point of a star stands for a sentence of the 5-sentence passage:

- Prayer of the Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch (created by Historyman 14)

This flag is for an organization/religion and not a country, per se (if I am interpreting the passage right), so this flag is used for all capacities as both a religious and battle flag of the Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch.

Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch (19).png

Flag of the Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch

Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch (20).png

Tricolor Variant of the Flag

Last edited:
As always, you have great flag ideas @Historyman 14 ! Here, I have made your flag. I hope it works! Tell me if it needs any modifications or if you desire any extra variants.

My idea around this was to feature a stylized version of the Great Lady of the Bay's (Statue of Liberty's) torch and flame as the main element of the flag, basically to symbolize the object of Blessed Servants' religion and the responsibility of carrying this torch to all others. The flame mimics the flame on the Statue of Liberty's torch almost exactly. The majority of the flag is composed of an oxidized copper-green, the same color as that of the original SoL. Red in the flag stands for sacrifice and the mission, while yellow stands for the happiness and civility of all Blessed Servants adherents. The two stars stand for the two main words in the organization's motto: "Liberty or Death," and each point of a star stands for a sentence of the 5-sentence passage:

This flag is for an organization/religion and not a country, per se (if I am interpreting the passage right), so this flag is used for all capacities as both a religious and battle flag of the Blessed Servants of the Holy Torch.

View attachment 749650

Greetings from South Carolina.

And again wonderful map making friend! Truly the Great Lady blessed you.

But really this is probably better than what I had in mind with the colors and items. And yes to a religious organization. Thanks again!

I'm writing an alternate to the Third Reich. I have two ideas: First, not *that* flag. (My OC well knows multiverse theory is real and does not want a nation she makes using *that* flag since it is a 'shoot on sight' order for most universes. Second: It cannot be a nordic cross because the nation being created will not hold christanity at that high a regard. Third: It has to be a original concept made of simple shapes and one glyph. (Germnic Eagle considered, but not truly desired.) Fourth: No words. In German or English. Fifth: all the stanard rules of ggood flag design. (Templin Institute's ideas.) Six: Simple shapes and keep elements centered.

And yes, the flag with the intricate black lines was the Naval Ensign. OTL's national flag has two shapes on it and three colors.
Would something like the centre part of my 'Sons of Wotan' flag (from a previous flag contest) work for you?

View attachment 749650

View attachment 749807
Tricolor Variant of the Flag
I'd recommend having a yellow outline around the torch and stars just to make them stand out better at a distance.

Its a nice idea.

(That said, I forgot to mention 'it would be good if the sameflag works hung as a flag or from a wall.)

It's a good flag.
I'll try making something using the Gungnir symbol instead, as it looks the same horizontally and vertically. I'm on night shift at work tonight and my wife's also ill, so it might be a day or two, sorry.