including "Residential," as you described (I would love to know about this branch
Residential is a branch similar to Congress, however it is representing the individual towns and cities (yes, that would be a lot of people). The town/city could only be represented in this branch if it has over 10,000 citizens, however. The people would elect a singular representative to represent them in this branch. They can devise some laws for the country, and it is put to vote in Congress, and the other 2 branches. If it passes the votes in at least 2 of the other 3 branches, it will become a national law. While it is reliant on the other branches and has limited autonomy compared to them, it still appeals to the people as a better government, since they are currently in a cold/hot war with the old government.

@deLeonFloridaMan. I first like to give you and everyone on the site a Happy Memorial Day.

Second, this is the third nation flag within the same Fallout world of the first two. The Midwestern Federation.

It is an land of compared and contrasted. The Federation is a republican and democratic nation, but it is also still very neo-feudal, leftover influence from the Midwestern Brotherhood. A lot of the big names, and big families often come from BoS chapters, as well as those from the old Midwestern Kingdom before it was overthrown. (And maybe/maybe Enclave remnants in the background hiding.) In this, they hold onto an very martial, knightly chivalry, or what can pass for it in the Wasteland. (And yes, you get knights ridding around in atomic, and ethanol power cars.)

As for flag itself, it would look something Patriotic (Looking at Pre-War Civil War America), a Red, White and Blue looking thing like Iowa, or Missouri. At the same time, I thought about 6 red stars from flag of Chicago (The capital), the extra two represent the kingdom, and later the founding of the Federation.

You alredy have use gears in several other flags I seen, so I wonder if you could work in BoS logo as well. And an lion, to symbolism the strength, courage, and military might of the Federation.

@deLeonFloridaMan. I first like to give you and everyone on the site a Happy Memorial Day.

Second, this is the third nation flag within the same Fallout world of the first two. The Midwestern Federation.

It is an land of compared and contrasted. The Federation is a republican and democratic nation, but it is also still very neo-feudal, leftover influence from the Midwestern Brotherhood. A lot of the big names, and big families often come from BoS chapters, as well as those from the old Midwestern Kingdom before it was overthrown. (And maybe/maybe Enclave remnants in the background hiding.) In this, they hold onto an very martial, knightly chivalry, or what can pass for it in the Wasteland. (And yes, you get knights ridding around in atomic, and ethanol power cars.)

As for flag itself, it would look something Patriotic (Looking at Pre-War Civil War America), a Red, White and Blue looking thing like Iowa, or Missouri. At the same time, I thought about 6 red stars from flag of Chicago (The capital), the extra two represent the kingdom, and later the founding of the Federation.

You alredy have use gears in several other flags I seen, so I wonder if you could work in BoS logo as well. And an lion, to symbolism the strength, courage, and military might of the Federation.

@Historyman 14 , I have your flags, right before I leave! I heard your phrase about fuedal, martial, and chivarly aspects in this kingdom and I decided to make the main feature the coat of arms and/or two lion supporters, which are often used in Heraldry. Unfortunately, I could not work the BoS logo into my flag--I couldn't find the asset. Regardless, I did manage to put one gear in on both flags.

An explanation of the flags follows:

The State Flag of the Midwestern Federation incorporates three main colors--red, white, and blue--in a tricolor format so as to evoke images of the flags of U.S. central states like Missouri and Iowa. The male and female lion symbolize the family and family values of the people of the Federation, while the fact that they are supporting the MWF Coat of Arms symbolizes the state's necessary dependence on it's people. The Coat of Arms carry the colors of the republic. The five stars in the middle signify the main five values of Chivalry: Honor, Valour, Courtesy, Purity, and Loyalty. The fact that they are 6-pointed represents the capital, Chicago. The bottom blue part of the COA is intersected by a wave, symbolizing the waters of the Great Lakes, which the MWF claims. The top part of the COA is a blue gear and a blue star--symbolizing Industry and Chicago respectively.

The Civil Ensign of the MWF carries much the same meaning and symbolism, but adds a golden stripe, symbolizing the Grain Belt of the central former U.S., and thus the main occupation of the people, farming. Above the gear is a golden sun symbolizing hope for the future.

State Flag.png

State Flag of the Midwestern Federation

Civil Flag of the Midwestern Federation (4).png

Civil Ensign of the Midwestern Federation

@Historyman 14 , I have your flags, right before I leave! I heard your phrase about fuedal, martial, and chivarly aspects in this kingdom and I decided to make the main feature the coat of arms and/or two lion supporters, which are often used in Heraldry. Unfortunately, I could not work the BoS logo into my flag--I couldn't find the asset. Regardless, I did manage to put one gear in on both flags.

An explanation of the flags follows:

The State Flag of the Midwestern Federation incorporates three main colors--red, white, and blue--in a tricolor format so as to evoke images of the flags of U.S. central states like Missouri and Iowa. The male and female lion symbolize the family and family values of the people of the Federation, while the fact that they are supporting the MWF Coat of Arms symbolizes the state's necessary dependence on it's people. The Coat of Arms carry the colors of the republic. The five stars in the middle signify the main five values of Chivalry: Honor, Valour, Courtesy, Purity, and Loyalty. The fact that they are 6-pointed represents the capital, Chicago. The bottom blue part of the COA is intersected by a wave, symbolizing the waters of the Great Lakes, which the MWF claims. The top part of the COA is a blue gear and a blue star--symbolizing Industry and Chicago respectively.

The Civil Ensign of the MWF carries much the same meaning and symbolism, but adds a golden stripe, symbolizing the Grain Belt of the central former U.S., and thus the main occupation of the people, farming. Above the gear is a golden sun symbolizing hope for the future.

View attachment 746074
State Flag of the Midwestern Federation

View attachment 746078
Civil Ensign of the Midwestern Federation

Thank you, thank you kindly. I wasn't expecting you to do my request before you started your Summer Camp job, but I am as thankful you did.

And again I love both of these. All the details are all very good and clever. I do like the gear, and I do love the lions.

The Civil Ensign is also very smart with the golden stripe and the golden sun. Hats off again.

Can anybody make a map for me circa 1863 states: Delaware, Maryland, Virginia (minus Virginia panhandle current West Virginia still attached), North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Cuba, Texas, Arkansas, KansasMissouri, Indian Territory (Oklahoma), Arizona Territory, New Mexico Territory, Southern Portion of California w/ Baja California attached, Sonora, Chihuahua, Rio Grande (Nuevo Leon & Tamaulipas), Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Honduras, & El Salvador

Last edited:
Can someone color the cross-guard, grip and pommel of these swords with gold:
Hainan Swords.png

And also, can someone outline this heraldic blood drop with black:
514px-Goutte.svg.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was reading through a Science Fiction - of the 'Future History'/Space Opera variety - stumbled onto the mention of a "... weird black Union Jack variant" associated with one of the key human worlds: this gave me a mental image of a Union flag on which the blue & red elements had been transmuted into black, while the white elements remained that hue - but where the elements of the Saint Patrick's cross were removed, leaving only a white saltire in the diagonal arms.

May I please ask if some kind artist could work up a model of this design for me? (Also, might I please ask if there are any suggestions on how to improve this design, should such improvements be necessary?).

Thank you in advance for your consideration and please do keep well!

I was reading through a Science Fiction - of the 'Future History'/Space Opera variety - stumbled onto the mention of a "... weird black Union Jack variant" associated with one of the key human worlds: this gave me a mental image of a Union flag on which the blue & red elements had been transmuted into black, while the white elements remained that hue - but where the elements of the Saint Patrick's cross were removed, leaving only a white saltire in the diagonal arms.

May I please ask if some kind artist could work up a model of this design for me? (Also, might I please ask if there are any suggestions on how to improve this design, should such improvements be necessary?).

Thank you in advance for your consideration and please do keep well!

Like this?

Black Jack and Unions.png

Hey @deLeonFloridaMan can you make my Confederate States flag? I'm gonna explain the shield in the middle of the cross has a sun and the sun has 20 rays representing the 20 states of the Confederacy in my ATL. It's a mix of the Third National and the Bonnie Blue as the plain. The cross has 13 stars like the Confederate Battle Flag does

Here's my reference

https://www.deviantart.com/jabethomas97/art/Confederate-States-flag-Alternate-History-917864856
I'm sorry, I cannot see your reference. This is because DeviantArt is blocked on my computer. Do you mind sending me an image instead so that I can make your flag? It sounds like a cool idea!

Hey @deLeonFloridaMan can you make my Confederate States flag? I'm gonna explain the shield in the middle of the cross has a sun and the sun has 20 rays representing the 20 states of the Confederacy in my ATL. It's a mix of the Third National and the Bonnie Blue as the plain. The cross has 13 stars like the Confederate Battle Flag does

Here's my reference

https://www.deviantart.com/jabethomas97/art/Confederate-States-flag-Alternate-History-917864856

Here you go good sir @Jabe Thomas ! I followed your original design to the letter for my first variant, but on the second variant I added some personal additions: specifically, I moved the star below the Confederate Battle Flag and put a golden bar the same color as the sun to divide the red and blue (to create better color contrast and color balance). I also outlined the large star in gold.

I would be interested to hear as to the history and ideas behind the flag. It has an intriguing and interesting design!

JabeThomas's Request CSA Flag (2).png

First Design: your design!

JabeThomas's Request CSA Flag.png

Second Design: A few additions from me

Last edited:
If i may ask can someone here design a vladivostok oblast and a vladivostok oblast CoA? Its for my TWR tl and im stuck at what to choose for vladivostok (so a few info: 1. In TWR soviet collapsed and thr american restablish the russian republic in the far east,2. The RR manage to push into the irtsyh river and yamal peninsula meaning that yes soviet union still exist and 3. Prefferably the flag and the coa would have the color blue and incorporate some kind sturgeon in it)

Can someone color in The Bahamas, Canada and if possible, Bermuda in Green? And getting rid of the borders, too? Thank you

Attachments

• USA_orthographic (2).png
    USA_orthographic (2).png
    305.8 KB · Views: 86
I have a request, a Nazi-Occupied Banat, since the Germans invaded Yugoslavia they established a puppet state in Banat, formerly an autonomous region, but developed into a puppet.