I did find this on twitter and it would be cool if we could some how include Jim Henson:
ExVWf3bWgAIi3u8

2-Time NASCAR Cup Series champion JJ Yeley during a photoshoot for Fox Sports in early 2008, promoting his upcoming championship defense season. He took his second title in 2011, in his first season with Team Penske. He reunited with former teammate Tony Stewart at Stewart Haas Racing in 2017, and is still racing for SHR today.

Attachments

• 20220510_184529.jpg
    20220510_184529.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 100
Resize_20220519_091722_2874.jpg

James Dean seem sporting the fake tattoos his character Eddie Crowder was given for 1963's The Drifter.

Last edited:
Hol1_002.png

A screenshot of Call of Duty: World at War's mission Infiltration, which was first mission for the British Levels of the campaign which follows a commando named Corporal Goddard. During the course of the British Levels, Corporal Goddard and his superior, Sergeant Maddock, and their fellow commandoes fight their way behind German lines in Holland and in the Rhineland, which culminates with the player and his allies taking in fighting around the city of Wesel to secure and defend a bridgehead over the Rhine during Operation Plunder.

Hol1_002.png

A screenshot of Call of Duty: World at War's mission Infiltration, which was first mission for the British Levels of the campaign which follows a commando named Corporal Goddard. During the course of the British Levels, Corporal Goddard and his superior, Sergeant Maddock, and their fellow commandoes fight their way behind German lines in Holland and in the Rhineland, which culminates with the player and his allies taking in fighting around the city of Wesel to secure and defend a bridgehead over the Rhine during Operation Plunder.
Sad they cancelled this out in OTL. I remember buying the British soldier figure from the McFarlane toyline.

God, I cry every time I think of what Imperial Commando could've been. Republic Commando is by far one of the best Star Wars games, alongside the 2005 Battlefront II, and we never got a good finale to it
Did you hear about the cancelled Star Wars: Battlefront IV? It was gonna be like Marvel's What-If? Theres concept art on the internet featuring a Redeemed Vader and Emperor Vader, and a version where Vader didn't get burned, Sith versions of Luke, Leia, Mace Windu, and Obi-Wan as well as Jedi versions of Leia, Count Dooku and Darth Maul. It was in early development when that Battlefront III game got cancelled.

Last edited:
Tumblr_l_1768404460696.jpg

Promo for the 1986 TV series Bioman from Marvel Entertainment the show would take the action sequences from the super senti series in Japan and incorporated American actors for scenes where they were not in costume