TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

Just like the Vietnam war in OTL
But in all seriousness, it will sadly be highly that the Freedmite cowards will use it on Civilians target on U.S and Black civilian for them to "Pacified the area"

That Making the Trảng Bàng Napalm Bombing like kindergarden in comparison sadly been more worst in vietnam war.

Just like the Vietnam war in OTL
But in all seriousness, it will sadly be highly that the Freedmite cowards will use it on Civilians target on U.S and Black civilian for them to "Pacified the area"
That Making the Trảng Bàng Napalm Bombing like kindergarden in comparison sadly been more worst in vietnam war.
Sad but true.
When I think about TL-191's CSA it's kind of like imagining the Nazis in Vietnam but here in the USA and the VC (black partisans) aren't half as well equipped or organized as the VC were.

Sad but true.
When I think about TL-191's CSA it's kind of like imagining the Nazis in Vietnam but here in the USA and the VC (black partisans) aren't half as well equipped or organized as the VC were.
That's sadly will Cause more casualties to the U.S and Black civilian that will make that will make them cause the most agonizing death possible.

That will be a worse outcome than OTL Vietnam war

That's sadly will Cause more casualties to the U.S and Black civilian that will make that will make them cause the most agonizing death possible.

That will be a worse outcome than OTL Vietnam war
Agree.
The US could've should've supplied the partisans with weapons equipment and advisers, IIRC they were only considering doing this before the war ended.

Agree.
The US could've should've supplied the partisans with weapons equipment and advisers, IIRC they were only considering doing this before the war ended.
Honestly they could supplies them to Counter the Freedmite Napalm, but I think not much.
U.S have to deal with the Confederacy, Japanese in the Pacific and the Mormon and Canadian terrorist too much time to help out with the Black Partisan.

Honestly they could supplies them to Counter the Freedmite Napalm, but I think not much.
U.S have to deal with the Confederacy, Japanese in the Pacific and the Mormon and Canadian terrorist too much time to help out with the Black Partisan.
Any little bit would've helped the BP's and the US war effort as well.

CSN.png

A collage of the Second Great War era Confederate States Navy

their equivalents would be in the form of the Jeff Davis class, which comprised of Jeff Davis, Robert E. Lee, and Camp Hill
Jeff Davis along with a Prinz Eugen analogue fighting 2 US Navy ships 1 Battlecruiser and 1 Battleship and the CSN ships sunked a US Navy Battlecruiser been the Hood analogue leading the US Navy to hunt and sink Jeff Davis.

Probably still grays and whites the navy is more traditional than the army. @S. Marlowski good work but you have left out the only cannon class of ships in the 2GW tye Confederate Costal Defense ships they built in the 1920s an unnamed member of which shadowed the USS Remberance in in the Gulf of California in the fifth book the Center Cannot Hold.

Probably still grays and whites the navy is more traditional than the army. @S. Marlowski good work but you have left out the only cannon class of ships in the 2GW tye Confederate Costal Defense ships they built in the 1920s an unnamed member of which shadowed the USS Remberance in in the Gulf of California in the fifth book the Center Cannot Hold.
So I went back and looked it up. Years ago I figures these were 191 Deutschlands but Sam says there 11 inch guns would probably be a threat to the carrier in the confined waters of the GoC but at sea they were too slow to catch her. So maybe they resemble the Swedish Severge clasd more