TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

Recolor of the previous example I posted - an example of a possible Freedom Party Stalwart uniform based on the Silvershirt uniform from OTL. While I am entirely unsure of what the Freedom Party would use for headwear, I do like the idea of them using Stetson hats or some other commonly available wide brimmed hat that can be adapted for paramilitary use. At the time they were a not uncommonly seen in the military or law enforcement, and given the humid climate of the South a wide brimmed hat would be much appreciated in the summer months.

Freedom Party Stalwart.png

Recolor of the previous example I posted - an example of a possible Freedom Party Stalwart uniform based on the Silvershirt uniform from OTL. While I am entirely unsure of what the Freedom Party would use for headwear, I do like the idea of them using Stetson hats or some other commonly available wide brimmed hat that can be adapted for paramilitary use. At the time they were a not uncommonly seen in the military or law enforcement, and given the humid climate of the South a wide brimmed hat would be much appreciated in the summer months.

View attachment 741762
Also the sleeves will be shorter in some states like Florida or Texas with his Hot Claimant especially in the Deep South

View attachment 741762
Also I like you at the pen of the freedom party like to my Drawing
thank you for that reference

League of Southern Girls is TL-191 Version of League of German Girls was the girls' wing of the Confederate Freedom Party youth movement, the Featherston Youth. It was the only legal female youth organization in Confederate States of America.

this the Confederate Women been served on Freedom Guards party been worked on Concentration Camps and doing sadistic tortures on Blacks for fun and amusement before they got killed on Gas Chambers during the Population Reduction.

List of Freedom Party Female Guards during SGW being sadists among sadists kindly sad but true.

Last edited:
OK take two for the Tredegar battle rifle.

View attachment 407402
Hey Cortz, remember this take on the automatic Tredegar you made? Would it be possible to give this particular design a little update?

I was thinking perhaps the sights of an M1917 Enfield could be added. Or perhaps base another design off this shortened version of yhe

BC72E22D-FA5F-404F-A213-7B7445135077.jpeg

Possibly giving it an extended magazine in the style of a British magazine, like the bottom two shown here.

263D4BFF-6872-42DE-A7BF-A8C515879EEA.jpeg

US had Flammenwerfer 35 both US and Confederates had Flame Tanks in TL-191 calling them Flame Barrels like Sherman Crocodile for examples.
Flame Barrels 🔥 are more badass name than the OTL Flame Tanks

US flamethrower will definitely be model by the German flamethrower just in Made and Name only

US had Flammenwerfer 35 both US and Confederates had Flame Tanks in TL-191 calling them Flame Barrels like Sherman Crocodile for examples.
Flame Barrels 🔥 are more badass name than the OTL Flame Tanks

US flamethrower will definitely be model by the German flamethrower just in Made and Name only
Did either side have Napalm?
I don't recall it ever being mentioned in the books but the thought of napalm being used in the continental US is a disturbing one.

Did either side have Napalm?
I don't recall it ever being mentioned in the books but the thought of napalm being used in the continental US is a disturbing one.
I don't know about Napalm, but I think they will probably be invented by both sides Manly the U.S for Clearing out enemies combat in the Deep South

I don't know about Napalm, but I think they will probably be invented by both sides Manly the U.S for Clearing out enemies combat in the Deep South
I could see the CS using against suspected black partisan enclaves.
I can imagine a lot of innocents being victims of napalming bombardments.

I could see the CS using against suspected black partisan enclaves.
I can imagine a lot of innocents being victims of napalming bombardments.
Just like the Vietnam war in OTL
But in all seriousness, it will sadly be highly that the Freedmite cowards will use it on Civilians target on U.S and Black civilian for them to "Pacified the area"