The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Oh thank God

Are we sure this is actually accurate, though? I ask because there's been several versions of it, some of which were very obviously and visibly inaccurate to the given key. This looks good, but I don't have my atlases handy to check it.
It was posted on the map thread many moons ago, though I did change the colour palette to something that didn't burn my eyes out. We do need a new one, I should get to work on that sometime after I finish the Europe maps.
I chose the palette because it was a quick and dirty approximation of the palette of the atlas I was basing the first sections of the map on; it was useful and had good contrast to make it easy to spot where I might have made mistakes. Functional rather than pretty. This looks much better.

Not too sure where this goes but for now this is where I'm posting the sea level rise map. The rise here is 70m, the theoretical maximum - though I did get lazy and copied the sea rise base map for Greenland, Antarctica, and Siberia from Krasnoyarsk Krai and east. Yes, I included Ecuador's 1967 Antarctic claim, though in a different pattern to the others.
Coasts may be inaccurate at places.
EDIT: Fixed the border colour in Georgia and Azerbaijan.
Sea+70 (17 borders).png

Also, a blank version of this map:
Sea+70 (blank).png

Last edited:
Not too sure where this goes but for now this is where I'm posting the sea level rise map. The rise here is 70m, the theoretical maximum - though I did get lazy and copied the sea rise base map for Greenland, Antarctica, and Siberia from Krasnoyarsk Krai and east. Yes, I included Ecuador's 1967 Antarctic claim, though in a different pattern to the others.
View attachment 739627
View attachment 739626
FINALLY!!!
I think you did an amazing job on this, but I could do some small edits to make it more flush.

View attachment 739636
View attachment 739637
ooh, i'm lovin' this! :D the Antarctica part in particular would be great for Green Antarctica world maps or for visualizing alternate claims to the continent even when it's still frozen over (as in the respective powers understand that there's land under it and are claiming that and everything above it, so the still-frozen sea is no man's land)

View attachment 739636
View attachment 739637
About time. Now I don't have to settle with 100+ meters of polar meltwater.

View attachment 739636
View attachment 739637
Is it possible to do a ~50 meter SLR map? I want to make a map of the worlding the upcoming Beyond Earth mod for HOI4.