TL-191: Featherston's Finest - Uniforms, Weapons, and Vehicles of the CSA and Freedom Party

It was their pre-war uniform, but was switched to camo pattern sometime during the war. And American uniforms were more of a greenish color.
Oh it was just Part of the Pre-War Styles then,
FPG can used Brown color instead Grey in their Uniform.
American changing Is Possible because TL-191 fan some just Copy the German uniform, so it Refreshing they have some distinction between Billy Yank and the Krauts uniform

Union Troops: "Hey Reb Guard, How about instead of Catching some Blacks."
"How about you Catching some Bitches'
I can picture a Northerner calling an individual guard "Spot" which was a popular name for dogs back in the day if the guards wore spotted camos.
It be kind of like the way the Brits called the Germans "Jerry" and the Brits were called "Tommy" but in a more derogative way since the guard is actually being called a dog.

In the Books both sides use the Purple Heart same as OTL,
Which is a bit weird as it wasn't created for that purpose for decades after the POD. Same with changing Lance-Corporal to Private First Class for both armies, which historically only happened after WW1 (and even then there were attempts to revive the rank for decades). Though in that case I can kind of see why as few people knew that the US army had the appointment for over a century.
The Purple Heart descend from Washington's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badge_of_Military_Merit , if both sides try to claim themselves as Washington inheritors that could be the weird parallelism the Purple Heart got used by both sides in TL-191, Jared used it on DOD as the USA found about the purple heart history after Washington DC got burned the second time

I can picture a Northerner calling an individual guard "Spot" which was a popular name for dogs back in the day if the guards wore spotted camos.
It be kind of like the way the Brits called the Germans "Jerry" and the Brits were called "Tommy" but in a more derogative way since the guard is actually being called a dog.
Well tho Guard did Genocide innocent Blacks men, women and children alike just because their are Darker skin tone

So those Northerner called Them “Spot” is actually pretty Accurate of What they did with the Blacks, Haitian and American civilian, POWs alike as a Dammed Dog.

What about them?
The uniforms and what they look like
Maybe like the 101 Airborne Division with their Look and Equipment.

Maybe the Ace of Spades will be a symbol of Confederacy Paratrooper and Freedom Guard helmet 🪖
Like with Totenkopt are a Symbol of SS in OTL

The uniforms and what they look like
Maybe like the 101 Airborne Division with their Look and Equipment.

Maybe the Ace of Spades will be a symbol of Confederacy Paratrooper and Freedom Guard helmet 🪖
Like with Totenkopt are a Symbol of SS in OTL
Likely not. I personally don't see that happening at least. These helmet markings were done for the 101st Airborne just before the D-Day invasion to identify units of different regiments dropping into Normandy. They are simply used as identification to distinguish regiments. They're also symbols used for playing cards - they don't really hold the same threatening mystique as SS symbols. Consider also that the US airborne units are likely to use these kinds of markings as well, since they canonically in the books actually had paratroopers to speak of.

origin.jpg

Likely not. I personally don't see that happening at least. These helmet markings were done for the 101st Airborne just before the D-Day invasion to identify units of different regiments dropping into Normandy. They are simply used as identification to distinguish regiments. They're also symbols used for playing cards - they don't really hold the same threatening mystique as SS symbols. Consider also that the US airborne units are likely to use these kinds of markings as well, since they canonically in the books actually had paratroopers to speak of.

View attachment 738804
I was talking about the Skull ☠️
How about with the one with the skulls that will be Definitely match the FG and Airborne Helmets 🪖

Especially with Black or Blue background in Arc of Spade's

Last edited: