Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagoth Ur

Banned
D-did I improve?
South-African-Confederation.png

Dagoth Ur

Banned
Ugh, I guess roads should go over borders, and lake strokes shouldn't be so thick. Of course I notice after I uploaded. Any criticism is welcome.

I like the map style - I assume it's intentionally based off of the Wikipedia version of the Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Although, given their respective sizes (Ukraine is more than twenty times larger than Latvia), the Russians probably actually have a chance with this one, even with the foreign volunteers and Baltic solidarity aid or whatever.
Yep, the resemblance to the Wikipedia map is intentional on the artist's part. And yeah, this scenario is not meant to be realistic - Latvia just doesn't have either the population or the strategic depth. And the geography means that unlike OTL's disastrously arrogant three-front advance (North from Belarus, South from Crimea, East from the DPR/LPR), here there's only a single direction that the Russians can advance from, meaning that all of their forces will be concentrated in a single front. I don't see Latvia surviving for any more than two weeks, if that.

Last edited:
Saxony really did peak with the borders of 1648 - 1815. What a shame they picked the wrong side in the Napoleonic Wars.
The virgin Electoral Saxony created by the painstaking nibbling of generations of Electors versus the absolute Thad Duchy of Saxony underneath Henry the Lion which reached peak size during one ruler’s lifetime:

21st century Germany - War on Anarchy - Copy.png

Back to my favorite Kaiserreich wank, this one is is mainly inspired by Zauberfloete's Series 5 - The Kaiser & Sir-Conor's Reverse Cold War WolrdA. Also credit to the KaiserreichMod fanpage on Facebook for some of their ideas, including the name for this ATL United Nations.

In this world, Wilhelm II successfully pressured Moltke the Younger to switch to East First. As a result, Belgium wasn't invaded, Britain didn't quite find the right time to join, France bled white in Alsace-Lorraine and Russia got crushed by Germany. During the interwar period, the USA got a civil war which ended in a syndicalist victory, an event which distracted the Japanese and allowed Chiang Kai Shek to narrowly unite China. Earlier, France also fell to a revolution and later teamed up with a totalist Russia for another round against Germany. They lost again (cliché, I know). While Europe was recovering, an isolationist Britain finally exploded due to too many issues of holding their empire together. Everything continues to unfold from here.

The background is merely to set off the stage, I simply want a tripolar world order lol.

P/S: Since I was lazy to write down all the points of interest, I just want to add that during the 2nd Great War, Serbia & Greece took advantage of the Germans & allies being buzy to settle old scores with Bulgaria. They then established a greater Serbian state which finally fell into turmoil in the 21st century. And in case anyone suspects, that Marked of Qayn is based on the Tiberium franchise's Marked of Kane.

Last edited:
View attachment 736801

Back to my favorite Kaiserreich wank, this one is is mainly inspired by Zauberfloete's Series 5 - The Kaiser & Sir-Conor's Reverse Cold War WolrdA. Also credit to the KaiserreichMod fanpage on Facebook for some of their ideas, including the name for this ATL United Nations.

In this world, Wilhelm II successfully pressured Moltke the Younger to switch to East First. As a result, Belgium wasn't invaded, Britain didn't quite find the right time to join, France bled white in Alsace-Lorraine and Russia got crushed by Germany. During the interwar period, the USA got a civil which ended in a syndicalist victory, an event which distracted the Japanese and allowed Chiang Kai Shek to narrowly unite China. Earlier, France also fell to a revolution and later teamed up with a totalist Russia for another round against Germany. They lost again (cliché, I know). While Europe was recovering, an isolationist Britain finally exploded due to too many issues of holding their empire together. Everything continues to unfold from here.

The background is merely to set off the stage, I simply want a tripolar world order lol.

P/S: Since I was lazy to write down all the points of interest, I just want to add that during the 2nd Great War, Serbia & Greece took advantage of the Germans & allies being buzy to settle old scores with Bulgaria. They then established a greater Serbian state which finally fell into turmoil in the 21st century. And in case anyone suspects, that Marked of Qayn is based on the Tiberium franchise's Marked of Kane.
Nice map, but I found it incredibly difficult to read the font.

Thanks and well, my apology! I was trying to find a font that goes well with 04b03 but it seems I failed miserably this time. But it goes a bit nicer on mobile than desktop.
I first thought you had deleted the post or the map, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still, I can't enlarge the image... could you find out why?

View attachment 736809
*start recording* Ok, first you will need to get the other logs, my last one is hidden in the bush down the road. You can't miss it. Anyway, I got a longer battery life on this thing, which is good. Quite a bit has happened. First, the Americas. Mexico has bought the Yucatan with the money obtained from Baja California, however the Empire is not necessarily seeing it as liberation, more of a subjugation. Mexico also got involved in the Texan War, and so as to not start a Pan-American War, they sign the Treaty of Austin, where they each annex the lands they control. The US and AS now share a border. The USA also annexed the Christian States, while the ASA annexed Cascadia. Canada is not necessarily happy about this, but they are busy with the Inuit Federation. Uzbekistan has claimed the southern bit of Kazakhstan after Kazakhstan lifts their claim on the Uzbek territory. The war between OORA and CSTO is uncertain. In Africa, however, The Congo annexes Rwanda and Burundi after their internal situation kept getting worse and worse, resulting in governmental collapse of the 2 countries. Mali is falling, pushed to only Togo, Benin, and Burkina Faso. Saudi Arabia is being destroyed by a 2 front war, Turks and Iraqis from the north, and other Arabians from the south. Turkey signed the Treaty of Batman, where Turkey would annex controlled lands in Iran, and all of Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Palestine. This treaty however did not end the war. Anyway, to Europe. Tunisia is recognized as the dominant naval power in the Mediterranean Sea. Tunisia conquers the entirety of the Italian Peninsula and Mediterranean France, including the capital of Europa, Monaco. Europa is in Chaos. Morocco taking control of France, Tunisia conquering Monaco, and the unification with Austria didn't help, either. They are no longer victorious on any front, except the one in Greenland. The country in chaos, riots in the streets, wanting to surrender. They are also being pushed back out of Yugoslavia. Russia is on the defense. The rest of the CSTO is eyeing up their fellow members, for they have territory. Oh, and Greater Indonesia annexed Brunei and Singapore. OORA has taken control of the Balkan Peninsula. CSTO is retreating, won't be long until either Moscow gets a visit by foreign military, or Rabat gets visited by a highly radioactive and highly explosive rocket. Huh, still a lot of remaining battery and space? Maybe I can fit a digital map of the world here. Yup, just enough space. Couldn't draw it again anyway. Aaaannd there it is! The map is uploaded, so you no longer have to refer to the horrendous mud-covered maps I put next to these things.
If you wish to follow this TL more closely, go to the thread. Just click the link in my Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.