Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

BookReaderImages.php

1919 proposal from Provinces of England: A Study of Some Geographical Aspects of Devolution by C. B. Fawcett, prompted by Winston Churchill's speech calling for Home Rule All Round but which gave only vague indications of which 10-12 provinces he would want created.

Kinda weird that they included

And yet, doesn't include the Yakut ASSR. Or Idel-Ural, or Crimea...
I think his priority was just making a nice looking map more than showing the turkic world that made sense although they dont fit his map exactly tatars from idel-ural have so much common with turks of turkey and adding mongolia means he has no idea about how separate turkish and mongolian people are, and i dont want to even comment on armenia and crimea, how dumb americans can be about the world outside their borders never ceases to amaze me

I think his priority was just making a nice looking map more than showing the turkic world that made sense although they dont fit his map exactly tatars from idel-ural have so much common with turks of turkey and adding mongolia means he has no idea about how separate turkish and mongolian people are, and i dont want to even comment on armenia and crimea, how dumb americans can be about the world outside their borders never ceases to amaze me
Its pan-turanism, not pan-turkism

Sure but still wrong on so many levels

I mean there is a 227 page document preceding the map so maybe that'll give context to the their decision.