The Camelot King and His Pomegranate Queen - A Collaborative Timeline

Despite being in her forties, Queen Beatrice is pregnant.
Dowager queen Eleanor becomes Electress Palatine upon remarrying to Frederick II. This union is supported by her children who accept her finding happiness in another man after the death of their father.
Pope Constantine II takes as mistress Katherine Howard, formerly the Duchess of York.
When did Francis die? His death completely blind sighted me.

Mustafa I leaves Constantinopolis and manages to settle in Trabzon; the garrison surrenders and Mustafa is forced to agree to the Cruzader's demands. All land west of the Sakarya River down to Antalya throught LakeTuz is addigned to the reborn Eastern Roman Empire; Now this Empire needs an Emperor, but who will this man be?

1549 - Part 2
Under the influence of his wife Blanche, Louis d'Orléans converts to Protestantism. He keeps his conversion secret though, as Reformers are seen as a growing threat in France, but starts to correspond secretly with his long-estranged aunts Claude of Brittany, who although she remained a Catholic prones religious tolerance in her duchy, and Catherine, Queen of Scotland, who has officially converted.

In Constantinopolis, which has now become Byzantium again, both Ivan IV of Russia and Vladislaus III of Hungary claim the title of Eastern Roman Empire: the first one because he is the grandson of Sophia Palaiologina, the last Emperor's niece, the second one because he was the one who led the Crusaders to victory in the Battle of Constantinopolis.
After many discussions, it is agreed that Vladislaus's only daughter and heiress Katalin[1] will marry Ivan's second son Dmitri. The children are crowned joint Emperor and Empress, taking the regnal names Basil and Maria, with their fathers as regents.

[1] Born January 1542.

Last edited:
Under the influence of his wife Blanche, Louis d'Orléans converts to Protestantism. He keeps his conversion secret though, as Reformers are seen as a growing threat in France, but starts to correspond secretly with his long-estranged aunts Claude of Brittany, who although she remained a Catholic prones religious tolerance in her duchy, and Catherine, Queen of Scotland, who has officially converted.

In Constantinopolis, which has now become Byzantium again, both Ivan IV of Russia and Vladislaus III of Hungary claim the title of Eastern Roman Empire: the first one because he is the grandson of Sophia Palaiologina, the last Emperor's niece, the second one because he was the one who led the Crusaders to victory in the Battle of Constantinopolis.
After many discussions, it is agreed that Vladislaus's only daughter and heiress Katalin[1] will marry Ivan's eldest son and heir Feodor. The children are crowned joint Emperor and Empress, with their fathers as regents.

[1] Born January 1542.
Not the Eldest the second one; No one wants Moscovia to claim Costantinopolis.

After many discussions, it is agreed that Vladislaus's only daughter and heiress Katalin[1] will marry Ivan's eldest son and heir Feodor. The children are crowned joint Emperor and Empress, with their fathers as regents.

[1] Born January 1542.
Queen Eleanor might be another claimant.

Well to be honest I don't know much about Russian history. Why wouldn't they? But I can edit.

I'm not sure. I mean, she isn't descended from the Byzantine Emperors and she didn't take part to the Crusade.
The last Emperor gave his claim to Isabella and Ferdinand. Thus, Eleanor, as the senior heiress, would be heiress if one accepted his will.

1549 - Part 3
Katherine Howard gives birth to Pope Constantine's daughter who is named after herself
Queen Beatrice gives birth to a son named William
Arthur, the new Prince of Wales becomes widower after his wife dies from pregnancy complications so he is in need of a new wife

Last edited:
Katherine Howard gives birth to Pope Constantine's daughter who is named after herself
Queen Beatrice gives birth to a son named after her father
Arthur, the new Prince of Wales becomes widower after his wife dies from pregnancy complications so he is in need of a new wife
Manuel is a very unlikely name for an English Prince.
Did the child survive? If so, gender and name?

The last Emperor gave his claim to Isabella and Ferdinand. Thus, Eleanor, as the senior heiress, would be heiress if one accepted his will.
Wait, which Emperor are you talking about? I mean the Byzantine Emperor - Constantine XI died when Isabella and Ferdinand were only 2 and 1 year(s) old, he just can't have given them his claim, especially as Aragon seems to have been of very little help to the Byzantine Empire before its fall.

Wait, which Emperor are you talking about? I mean the Byzantine Emperor - Constantine XI died when Isabella and Ferdinand were only 2 and 1 year(s) old, he just can't have given them his claim, especially as Aragon seems to have been of very little help to the Byzantine Empire before its fall.
Not the last Emperor, but the last male Heir, Andrea Paleologo son of Thomas, Constantine XI brother.

Not the last Emperor, but the last male Heir, Andrea Paleologo son of Thomas, Constantine XI brother.
I see, but neither Ferdinand or Isabella used this claim and as Eleanor didn't take part to the Crusade, I don't know if she'd be considered, especially as she comes from the other side of Europe, when they have relatives of the last Emperor and Crusaders from much closer parts of the Empire available.

I see, but neither Ferdinand or Isabella used this claim and as Eleanor didn't take part to the Crusade, I don't know if she'd be considered, especially as she comes from the other side of Europe, when they have relatives of the last Emperor and Crusaders from much closer parts of the Empire available.
I agree with you.