• New England Lore

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • UK Lore

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Russian Lore

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • CUA Lore

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Other (Just let me know in the thread what you want)

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
History of the World: Battle of Cherbourg
Cherbourg60.png

History of the World: Operation Slaughterhouse
OPSLAUWIP.png

"...With the Russians knocked out of the war, the full weight of the allies could be pressed onto France. Germany brining in extra manpower from the east and New England joining to the west the nations started Operation Slaughterhouse in the north, starting with the British-New English Landings of the Brittany and Normandy..."
- From 'A History of the Global War' by Peter G. Tsouras

History of the World: The War of '82
Warof82.png

We'll be marching down from Boston,
We'll be marching on to yonder,
We'll be heading to the place that's spoiled and rotten.
I'll be home by dinner time,
I'll be heading back real soon,
I'll be home when I hear the chimes.

A war that lasts seven months and basically tears the CUA apart must have been a doozy. I suspect that some internal problems came to the fore during the conflict and gave the ITL a bit of help?

Ouch. Surprised it went that far. Was it just the British going all out in making an example of the French?
Basically, France after the "Great Global War" was very unstable and prone to a lot of factionalism. The late 40s, 50s, and early 60s, where just chaos and turmoil as every time the ITL tries to prop up a regime it gets torn down almost instantly. So the British tried this fancy new bomb to 'put the french in their place'.

A war that lasts seven months and basically tears the CUA apart must have been a doozy. I suspect that some internal problems came to the fore during the conflict and gave the ITL a bit of help?
The CUA isn't very capable to wage a war on three separate fronts, Rupertsland to the north, New England to the east, and Louisiana and Columbian/Georgian rebels to the south. It also doesn't help that the CUA is outdated, both governmental and technological wise in the 80s, even with the volunteers and support they received it was just stuck in the 40s and couldn't handle the fact of Modern Warfare.