The Sunne in Splendour: A War of the Roses Timeline

He just needs to return to France. At this point he might as well be a foreigner and anyway Edward IV has what, TEN children, some of them healthy boys and daughters engaged to some of the most powerful men on the continent while Westminster just has a daughter….engaged to the dauphin. Considering the anti French sentiment people are feeling at the moment he would look like a French puppet. I don’t think he will have a lot of people flocking to his banner. Not now. That time has passed, but he has a chance to live his life with his family in peace. You don’t want to miss with Edward when it comes to combat and his throne, he was pretty ruthless when he had to be. Just look at the OTL.
But he isn't going to accept that. He won't accept the offense that was done to his family, to his father. It's not about survival, it never has been. It's about revenge.

Edward of Westminster, rightful King of England and France, looked around at the plain shore surrounding him, his heart swelling up in his chest.

... He shuddered and chuckled, turning back to see the 2,000 mercenaries the King of France had funded for them disembarking.
It's a bit amusing to see the way Louis simply ignores Edward's pretension to his crown.

But that is consistent with his OTL support for Henry during the Re-adeption.

I think I'm the only one who isn't eager for his death. He's practically a kid, just twenty who spent practically his entire life dreaming of the stolen kingdom. It's sad, honestly.
I also want Edward to live, the poor kid’s life is a tragedy really.

Family Tree - York-Gloucester
Richard Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Gloucester (October 1452-) m. Mary Stewart (May 1453-)
  1. Philippa of Gloucester (January 1472-). Twin to Joan.
  2. Joan of Gloucester (January 1472-). Twin to Philippa.
  3. Edward, Earl of Oxford (July 1473-)
  4. Richard of Gloucester (August 1474-)

Richard Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Gloucester (October 1452-) m. Mary Stewart (May 1453-)
Gee, Mary could use some rest after this.

Honestly, I think you all don't understand that many children just means these women are getting railed. Alright? No limp dick ricky or limp dick ted in my Yorkist timeline!

I feel like Maisie might be a little jealous.

Honestly, I think you all don't understand that many children just means these women are getting railed. Alright? No limp dick ricky or limp dick ted in my Yorkist timeline!
@pandizzy That was a truly incredible sentence and kudos for you for making all of us reading it with our own two eyes.

But we are also worried about the health and safety of these ladies. Childbirth is a risky business and even more back in the Ye Olde Days, even for royal woman. And yes, while Anne of Brittany and Eleanor of Castile had around 14 children each, it certainly took its toll on then. And many other women suffered from ill health due to many pregnancies and childbirth in rapid succession.

So when we say, geez, let them rest for a while, we mean that they can have happy times with their hubbys without a baby knocking on the door immediately.

That was a truly incredible sentence and kudos for you for making all of us reading it with our own two eyes.

But we are also worried about the health and safety of these ladies. Childbirth is a risky business and even more back in the Ye Olde Days, even for royal woman. And yes, while Anne of Brittany and Eleanor of Castile had around 14 children each, it certainly took its toll on then. And many other women suffered from ill health due to many pregnancies and childbirth in rapid succession.

So when we say, geez, let them rest for a while, we mean that they can have happy times with their hubbys without a baby knocking on the door immediately.
Mary had four kids. She's still very far removed from Anne of Brittany and Eleanor of Castile.

Also, is no one talking about Cecily Neville tat had 12 kids and lived to her 80s?

Mary had four kids. She's still very far removed from Anne of Brittany and Eleanor of Castile.

Also, is no one talking about Cecily Neville tat had 12 kids and lived to her 80s?
Also Eleanor of Aquitaine lived through nearly two decades of imprisonment and had eight kids in considerable older age.

Its not the amount of children that worries me. It's the pacing between the pregnancies.