What is a common thing or trope that always seem to happen?

For me its Nicky II never getting married to Alix and instead getting married to some Georgian Princess whose name escapes me at the moment(Elena?). Not a big thing I know but still I find it odd. Has anyone else got any others to share?

- At least one POTUS' last name is either Roosevelt or Kennedy.
- Someone WW2 general (usually Eishenower, Patton or MacArthur) end as POTUS.
- Mussolini decides not join to Axis if POD is anywhere between rise of nazis and beginning of WW2.
- Lenin is always succeeded by Stalin or Trotsky.

The British always get South Africa from the Dutch.

For some reasons in all timelines I see the British manages to get South Africa from the Dutch. It doesn't matter what happens, it will be British. I have even seen it in a timeline in which there was no Napoleonic wars, no war between Britain and the Netherlands and suddenly, the Dutch trade away South Africa for Western Australia for some reason.

VVD0D95

Banned
The British always get South Africa from the Dutch.

For some reasons in all timelines I see the British manages to get South Africa from the Dutch. It doesn't matter what happens, it will be British. I have even seen it in a timeline in which there was no Napoleonic wars, no war between Britain and the Netherlands and suddenly, the Dutch trade away South Africa for Western Australia for some reason.
Does Britain also get Zimbabwe in these timelines? If so, that might be why.

Archimedes lives longer and as a result the Industrial Revolution starts ~2000 or so years early. Never mind that he was A - in his 70s when he was killed so he likely doesn't have a ton of time left anyway and B - technology in real life works far differently than technology in a video game or novel.

For a Confederate victory to realistically happen, France and Britain must be on their side.

Speaking of which, in a Confederate victory, the Mexican Empire survives

Beginning circa 1700, all of OTL USA/Canada is destined to be British, and once USA is born, they automatically spread coast to coast, no matter what happens in the rest of the world. No matter what, once USA inks the constitution, California is theirs.

The lack of concrete PoD(s) that would result in a permanently divided China (with Huai river as the border), with the southern regions remaining independent and speaking the (original) language of every region.

Beginning circa 1700, all of OTL USA/Canada is destined to be British, and once USA is born, they automatically spread coast to coast, no matter what happens in the rest of the world. No matter what, once USA inks the constitution, California is theirs.
Americans are obsessed with size.

It's why, in any TL where the CSA wins, the US almost always takes Canada to compensate.

1) Henry Wallace being presented as a Soviet-loving fool

2) Italo Balbo and Enrico Berlinguer being leaders of Italy

3) Suslov ruling the Soviet Union

4) Mao's rule in China becoming even worse than OTL

For a Confederate victory to realistically happen, France and Britain must be on their side.

Speaking of which, in a Confederate victory, the Mexican Empire survives

And CSA always abolish slavery before 1900.

I think that surviving Mexican Empire is quiet likely in TTL.
3) Suslov ruling the Soviet Union

And Suslov always mess everything even worsely than Brezhnev did and Soviet Union will collapse Suslov yet being alive.