A Blank Map Thread

I made a blank map of my conworld Šandula.
Sandula-BAM(Robinson).png

Found this half-finished map of a terraformed Venus on my computer, I'm going to continue drawing it

Attachments

• Venus.png
    Venus.png
    195 KB · Views: 585
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me correct a foolish mistake made a few years ago.

Someone had created a version of QBAM (I think it was QBAM - that's what I've always assumed it was) that had boundaries drawn to be easily adapted to alternative history scenarios. It was so large that it had to be split in two to be posted, and for some reason I only saved the northern half of it.

I've tried on various occasions to find the original post, but with no success. Does anyone happen to know where it might be, or where I could find my missing southern hemisphere?

For reference, here is the top half (it was originally blank but this is what I've done to it so far):

PKnRZ9X.png

I'm hoping someone might be able to help me correct a foolish mistake made a few years ago.

Someone had created a version of QBAM (I think it was QBAM - that's what I've always assumed it was) that had boundaries drawn to be easily adapted to alternative history scenarios. It was so large that it had to be split in two to be posted, and for some reason I only saved the northern half of it.

I've tried on various occasions to find the original post, but with no success. Does anyone happen to know where it might be, or where I could find my missing southern hemisphere?

For reference, here is the top half (it was originally blank but this is what I've done to it so far):
Oh hey that's my map. Here's the full blank version. By the way, I made an updated version which is even easier to edit, with all borders being continuous. Never posted it anywhere because I forgot about it, I'll post this one as a spoiler.

R9W4FTN.png

Oh hey that's my map. Here's the full blank version. By the way, I made an updated version which is even easier to edit, with all borders being continuous. Never posted it anywhere because I forgot about it, I'll post this one as a spoiler.

R9W4FTN.png

That's absolutely amazing, thank you so much! To have it all in one is brilliant even if it means I'm going to have to go through and do it all over again.

I think the new version has a few too many subdivisions for me, but an unlimited amount of respect for the work that must have gone into it.

To have it all in one is brilliant even if it means I'm going to have to go through and do it all over again.
Or just paste whatever you have done already over the complete map.

I think the new version has a few too many subdivisions for me
Felt like Africa, South America and Asia had way too few subdivisions. Just trying to balance it a bit more.

Hey, so I found this map and I've been reworking it to look like 753 BC and creating a timeline reaching the present. I'm looking for someone to either find this map with modern borders or add modern borders to it. I need modern borders so I can more accurately place the cities. If anyone can and is willing to help I would very much appreciate it. I'm also more than willing to give any of my timeline maps when they are done. I currently have 753 BC to 365AD done.
1924eu.png

Hey, so I found this map and I've been reworking it to look like 753 BC and creating a timeline reaching the present. I'm looking for someone to either find this map with modern borders or add modern borders to it. I need modern borders so I can more accurately place the cities. If anyone can and is willing to help I would very much appreciate it. I'm also more than willing to give any of my timeline maps when they are done. I currently have 753 BC to 365AD done.
View attachment 720594
With that being said, if anyone has a better version of this map (more rivers, cities already in place, ect.) I'd be more than happy to take that map.

Deleted member 108228

Not to pester y'all, but the current governorate and division map of Egypt is as of 2022, incorrect. Note, the new capital and potentially its accompanying governorate is to be announced some time in the summer, so that will need to be updated

1647030453647.png

Egypt_Metro_Areas.png