Graphic Request Thread

Could someone recolor all the greens on here to the same blues as the Blue Lantern.
hnXbRdLHJPiNr6suTqHkvA.jpg
PSX_20220104_215037.jpg

can someone make banknotes for the Lushanskian Franc similar to the Birds of Canada series replace Bank of Canada - Banque du Canada with Bank of Lushansk Banque de Louchansk and Ottawa with Kiev

for the 2 Lushanskian Franc Note Replace Queen Elizabeth with Anastasie Bachelot
Canada-2-Dollars-banknote-1986-Queen-Elizabeth-II.jpg

for the 5 Lushanskian Franc Note replace Wilfried Laurier with Kim ll Sung
Canada-5-Dollars-banknote-1986-Wilfrid-Laurier.jpg

For the 10 Lushanskian Franc Note replace John A Macdonald with Guy Laurent
Canada-10-Dollars-banknote-1989-Sir-John-A-Macdonald.jpg

for the 50 Lushanskian Franc Note replace Mackenzie King with Nathanaël Cousteau
Canada-50-Dollars-banknote-1988-William-Lyon-Mackenzie-King.jpg

for the 100 Lushanskian Franc Note , the appearance remains the same
BC60-A559999099-2.jpg

apologies if this is difficult.

can someone make banknotes for the Lushanskian Franc similar to the Birds of Canada series replace Bank of Canada - Banque du Canada with Bank of Lushansk Banque de Louchansk and Ottawa with Kiev

apologies if this is difficult.
What's the story behind a english / french speaking ukraine that use similar banknotes than Canada ?

What's the story behind a english / french speaking ukraine that use similar banknotes than Canada ?
basically the Bank of Lushansk (OTL Bank of Canada) was ready to ditch the Lushanskian Pound in 1986 due to the fact that the majority of French Speaking Lushanskians (the Majority of People living in Lushansk) did not like the Word Pound due to Anti British Sentiment in Lushansk at the time and the Pound system was becoming very outdated so they decided to call the new Decimal Currency the Franc to keep in line with French Speaking Nations in Europe

Japanese_Imp_Army_1900_-_08.png

Cano someone make me a template of this? Two hats, over that shape. I just need one "box" and I can copy it as needed. But that is a good way to show uniforms.

I'm sorry, can someone please Photoshop a beard to this portrait of Alexi Kosygin? Only have it look natural

Attachments

• kosygin-aleksej-nikolaevich-1024x971.jpg
    kosygin-aleksej-nikolaevich-1024x971.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 122