The Last Hanover: The Life and Reign of Queen Charlotte

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend good vibes for her. Wouldn't recommend anything short of chaos-and-dumpster-fire vibes, honestly. I'm very excited to write her once she gets older.
Oh, great. She's the karma kid, isn't she? We both know you always like one of those!

Wonderful chapter, I loved Charlotte's coronation and her determination to stay with Alexander while he's ill. Poor kid, to be deafened in childhood cannot be easy!

VVD0D95

Banned
Brilliant chapter, you even got me to like O’Connell! Though Lalor needs history lessons, the pope and Gogave Ireland ro her majesty!

alexander as a spy? Now that would be intriguing

Oh, great. She's the karma kid, isn't she? We both know you always like one of those!
Maybe.
For context purposes, she was born at 13:13, by military time.

At the very least she's either gonna have the luck of the Irish or the worse possible luck ever possible for a kid.

I r e l a n d ?
Well, Gregory was a big fan of telling Catholic subjects to suck it up and resign themselves to living under non-Catholic rulers (he did this to the Poles in the November Uprising when they asked for Papal intervention)...

Wonderful chapter, I loved Charlotte's coronation and her determination to stay with Alexander while he's ill. Poor kid, to be deafened in childhood cannot be easy!
Thank you!

Maybe.
For context purposes, she was born at 13:13, by military time.

At the very least she's either gonna have the luck of the Irish or the worse possible luck ever possible for a kid.
I can confirm the spectacular range of luck that Caroline will experience in her lifetime ;)

Lots of very interesting developments and hints there- Hawaii, Poland, Brazil, a Baby Bonaparte. Absolutely action-packed.

Finally got a chance to sit down and read this! Can I just say how absolutely lovely it is how much detail you pack into each post? You manage to seamlessly weave your changes into real history.

Ahhhh but that would be telling ;) I will say that Charlotte of Hawaii does travel to England and meet her namesake.
I'm so excited to learn more about the future of independent Hawaii! Any possibility Charlotte of Hawaii is a dedicated diarist who might give us a glimpse of her impressions of England?

Well, I've already said that Alexander pursues a medical degree, so I don't think it's giving too much away to say you've definitely stumbled on something ;)
I suppose it's unlikely Alexander learns sign language...a pity since BSL appears to have a long and fascinating history.

I can confirm the spectacular range of luck that Caroline will experience in her lifetime ;)
Every royal family needs a problem child or where would be the drama!

Finally got a chance to sit down and read this! Can I just say how absolutely lovely it is how much detail you pack into each post? You manage to seamlessly weave your changes into real history.
Thank you so much for this lovely compliment <3 it means the world to me

I'm so excited to learn more about the future of independent Hawaii! Any possibility Charlotte of Hawaii is a dedicated diarist who might give us a glimpse of her impressions of England?
Charlotte of Hawaii will be writing volumes, literally, about her impressions of England and the rest of Europe ;)

I suppose it's unlikely Alexander learns sign language...a pity since BSL appears to have a long and fascinating history.
Well, he's a deaf guy with a lot of money and time on his hands and a pressing need to see something happen... I wouldn't count him out of the history of BSL just yet.

Every royal family needs a problem child or where would be the drama!
Exactly!

Brilliant chapter, you even got me to like O’Connell! Though Lalor needs history lessons, the pope and Gogave Ireland ro her majesty!

alexander as a spy? Now that would be intriguing

S Q U E E E E! I T I S B A C K

Lots of very interesting developments and hints there- Hawaii, Poland, Brazil, a Baby Bonaparte. Absolutely action-packed.

Lovely update - I'll have to and re read to fully appreciate who's who

I think Napoleon should defeat Russia in note 20, not France 😅

Really enjoying this timeline. The coronation scene was a thorough delight! Looking forward to more...

Yes. I love a good Coronation too!

Thank you guys!!!

[9] OTL he was succeeded by John Graham, and Augustus Fitzclarence never held a bishopric. Fitzclarence did hold Sumner’s former vicarage of Mapledurham in Oxfordshire OTL.
😱 my poor ancestor is bumped off the bishopric, hopefully he can be found another office.

Great chapter as always and glad to see the time line back up and running.

I made a small comment and then I realized I was wrong. Ignore it please :l

Also, I'm glad to see Franz Bonaparte has lived this time around

Good to see this TL back. Used to be a fan before I even had an account. And I always appreciate some love of for the Hawaiian Kingdom.