Burying the Hatchet: A Nintendo/Sega TL

So I did notice it that neither Chris or Tim were in either team, that means they soon will be retiring as OTL? Wonder who would be the new manager them
Between 6 teams and handling the business end of things, Chris and Tim are in a less involved role and yes they will retire around the same time as OTL.
Another part of getting the dev teams to cooperate and be more friendly is so there's hopefully no friction when they do choose a new manager.

Between 6 teams and handling the business end of things, Chris and Tim are in a less involved role and yes they will retire around the same time as OTL.
Another part of getting the dev teams to cooperate and be more friendly is so there's hopefully no friction when they do choose a new manager.
Yeah I noticed that, especially how direct workers the stamper were, well nice reorganization. Waiting for the next chapter

Maybe Nintendo can buy out the SuperSonics and prevent them from leaving Seattle.
I'd rather have them purchase the SuperSonics, but still let them leave Seattle so that the Mariners baseball team wouldn't be figuratively cannibalized.
Nintendo of America is based near Seattle so I don’t see the Sonics leaving.
If Nintendo decides to revive NBA courtside, sans Kobe Bryant, the sonics could be a good partner.. and hilarious, the supersonics and Sonic

I see. Regardless, I think they can afford to buy a second sports team.
They could, especially as price would be low if they got their decade horriblis as OTL. Plus Nintendo got the Safeco field otl. Ittl we could get an early Seattle arena. So early Seattle kraken too

The only thing I hate about this deal is that Bobby Kotvick is still part of the company.
For now. Supposedly, if the deal gets done (it is still pending) all of Activision Blizzard units will directly answer to Phil Spencer, now the CEO of Microsoft Gaming (previously he was just the VP of Xbox) instead.

Microsoft in a way got a deal, considering ever since the scandals at Blizzard, the stock price dropped quite a bit.

So, no excuse for Nintendo acquiring Bandai in this timeline.

Last edited:
Holy--
I have no words for this, and the words I do have are too jumbled up into a fifteen-car pileup of dictionary paper mache to even sound right.
However, I will say this. Between this, Bethesda, Rare Ltd., Mojang, Double Fine, Halo, Cuphead, and Ori, there is no way people aren't making brand new Microsoft Smash Bros. rosters.
This needs to happen no matter what.
For now. Supposedly, if the deal gets done (it is still pending) all of Activision Blizzard units will directly answer to Phil Spencer, now the CEO of Microsoft Gaming (previously he was just the VP of Xbox) instead.

Microsoft in a way got a deal, considering ever since the scandals at Blizzard, the stock price dropped quite a bit.

So, no excuse for Nintendo acquiring Bandai in this timeline.
Thank you for this info, Golden.

Edit: Also, this gives me hope that Sony will just moneyhat Konami in response to this acquisition.

Last edited: