Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Don't forget New Zealand! (just because they did...)
It appears that the Baltic has dried up, and all of Japan bar Hokkaido has fled to Mars. Also Sorgel got his wish
Actually it appears that sea levels the world over have dropped dramatically, Sicily and Cuba (among others) have departed for wherever New Zealand and Japan went to and something very strange has happened to Svalbard.

Has anybody posted the EU map of its [pre-Brexit] regions that gave England an uninterrupted west coast by totally omitting Wales?

badlearn.jpg

I mean, I've seen worse.
Well... the map itself is not terrible... then you take a look at the dates within the text, that the questions are about :confounded:
This is one of those things that irks me to no end... if you're talking about 1932, have a friggin map that shows the boundaries as they were in 1932... idiots... :angry:

Technically, the only thing wrong with that map is that the east and west are the wrong way round.

That's a big only...
Yep! Quite important when it is in the title of Witches, even if they were not as important in the books (though they had a few references later in the series). I read once that it came about because he had slides and would put them into a slide machine wrong. Some sort of machine that would bring the light up on a wall. I don’t know what they had that far in the past.

Well... the map itself is not terrible... then you take a look at the dates within the text, that the questions are about :confounded:
This is one of those things that irks me to no end... if you're talking about 1932, have a friggin map that shows the boundaries as they were in 1932... idiots... :angry:

I mean, it could be the point. It is a blank map that the text is asking to be filled. The borders could be making it more difficult on purpose.