WI Draka were dark mirror to other countries?

I'd think it should be something like the Holy Latin Empire.

Also, maybe as a counterpart to the Draka's preference for impalement as a punishment, the Spaniards use burning at the stake as their go-to punishment. Also, Faith would be more important for them than Race I imagine. I can also foresee them picking up some influence from the native tribes like the Inca or Aztecs, sorta like the Pagan/Indian fads of the Draka, with military ranks and such being taken from the Aztecs perhaps.

If they have a world domination ideology like Canon Draka, it would definitely be religiously motivated. And if we give them ubertech like the Draka had, I'd go with either Biotech or Ancient-Aliens BS, probably discovered from the same spot where Indie took the Crystal Skulls.
"We are not superior due to our Iberian race, nor due to our native blood. We are not superior due to our Catholic faith, nor due to our respect for the savage paganism of these lands. We are superior because we are the mixture of all of these things, the synthesis of all of them into us, the final race."

Alot of elements from Colonial Spanish policy could be included as well. There would probably be some sort of caste system akin to the one the Spanish used, along with issues of Monopolies crushing small businesses in the territories. However, I don't see this system really being implemented until they begin expanding beyond South America (I imagine as an analog to the Draka conquest of Europe, the Latins conquer North America, or at least a part of it, around the Vietnam era).

"We are not superior due to our Iberian race, nor due to our native blood. We are not superior due to our Catholic faith, nor due to our respect for the savage paganism of these lands. We are superior because we are the mixture of all of these things, the synthesis of all of them into us, the final race."
Dark mirror of Francia's Paraguay, maybe? :)

Alot of elements from Colonial Spanish policy could be included as well. There would probably be some sort of caste system akin to the one the Spanish used, along with issues of Monopolies crushing small businesses in the territories. However, I don't see this system really being implemented until they begin expanding beyond South America (I imagine as an analog to the Draka conquest of Europe, the Latins conquer North America, or at least a part of it, around the Vietnam era).
Perhaps the US falls apart early (articles of the confederation, perhaps).

I was thinking the Empire got sick of US interventionism in Central America and launched an invasion of their own after nearly starting nuclear war with Cuba.
There's gotta be some amount of silly parallelism to be a real Draka story. Maybe the TTL Zimmerman Telegram still happens...so the empire steamrolls the US during WWI and then the Protracted Struggle is with a German-dominated Old World that's reconciled with the British Empire--Lutheran Prussia and Anglican Britain against a nightmare version of Catholic Spain. Thesis and antithesis. The Latin Empire would have toeholds in the Old World, in Spain itself (and maybe the Two Sicilies?), the Philippines, maybe Japan and Vietnam too and the Portuguese toeholds in India. Geographically, this would become the reverse of the canon Draka.

There's gotta be some amount of silly parallelism to be a real Draka story. Maybe the TTL Zimmerman Telegram still happens...so the empire steamrolls the US during WWI and then the Protracted Struggle is with a German-dominated Old World that's reconciled with the British Empire--Lutheran Prussia and Anglican Britain against a nightmare version of Catholic Spain. Thesis and antithesis. The Latin Empire would have toeholds in the Old World, in Spain itself (and maybe the Two Sicilies?), the Philippines, maybe Japan and Vietnam too and the Portuguese toeholds in India. Geographically, this would become the reverse of the canon Draka.
I like it.

I imagine that the Empire would attempt a policy of race-mixing in the old spanish way in the newly conquered American territories (much to the horror of many Americans, especially in the South) as a method of deluding the American system of race and maybe creating a new loyal caste of the Empire.

Kaiserreich's Mittelafrika is pretty much Germany's Draka
I mean it's a african colony ran by the nazis under Imperial Germany, that's as close as it gets
If you could recreate it in a scenario where Germany still loses WWI but doesnt go Nazi you have a "good Germany" facing it's dark mirror

IOTL Taiwan served as a colony of the Japanese Empire and most notably held a very close relationship with them
Meanwhile also IOTL Mao opted to capture rather than kill the last remaining Qing and had the prince "reeducated"

So assuming a role reversal scenario where the nationalists take mainland China and the communists take Taiwan, what you have is:

-A former japanese colony
-A maoist "China"
-The exiled Qing

Dont think there's anything more like a chinese "Draka" than a place where the japanese rule would be seen with nostalgia under the rule of the Chinese Communist Party with the Qing still relevant as a propaganda tool

Kinda resembling Code Geass's China in a way

Kaiserreich's Mittelafrika is pretty much Germany's Draka
I mean it's a african colony ran by the nazis under Imperial Germany, that's as close as it gets
If you could recreate it in a scenario where Germany still loses WWI but doesnt go Nazi you have a "good Germany" facing it's dark mirror
I'd agree, Mittelafrika is probably one of my favorite things in Kaiserreich, because it really is like a grounded, Germanic Draka.

How about some bonkers hyper expansionist Australia that cranks up the racism to 11?
Say no more... (From here, not by me, by Pelecanimimus)
timeline_a_373__australian_draka_by_pelecanimimus_denwacb-fullview.png

There's got to be a limit to how anti-communist there are, or else they'd have helped the Germans during Barbarossa (and promptly gotten steamrolled by the Canadian Army). OTOH, maybe they're also big on the pan-Slavism thing and really hate Germans (blaming them for the Westernizing influences in Muscovy since Peter I).

I guess the Japanese prop them up in Sakhalin as well rather than handing the northern part of the island to the Soviets in 1925, and the Alyiskans attack Japan some time during WWII to grab the rest of the island plus Hokkaido (supported in this endeavor by the US, which wants them as a buffer around the USSR). Which allows them to perform atrocities against the Japanese population of Hokkaido to complete the Draka parallel, and perhaps earning them the moniker of "snakes" for their betrayal of a benefactor. It's not like the OTL Tsarists were kind to the east Asian inhabitants of the Far East--before 1917, the Cossacks were known to hunt Koreans for sport around Vladivostok.
I wonder if they would support the black league of TNO or not

I've been working (slowly) on an Indian Draka, possibly to use as antagonists for a TTRPG. The concept is, very loosely, that Alexander lives longer and eventually conquers a larger chunk of India. The Diadochi who inherits it gives way to a dynasty who are oppressive and debauched, leading to their Indian subjects overthrowing them, and developing a much more xenophobic and expansionistic cultural identity. Add in a religious reformation that is essentially a Hindu equivalent of What Madness Is This?, and you've got one messed-up group of guys.

I've been working (slowly) on an Indian Draka, possibly to use as antagonists for a TTRPG. The concept is, very loosely, that Alexander lives longer and eventually conquers a larger chunk of India. The Diadochi who inherits it gives way to a dynasty who are oppressive and debauched, leading to their Indian subjects overthrowing them, and developing a much more xenophobic and expansionistic cultural identity. Add in a religious reformation that is essentially a Hindu equivalent of What Madness Is This?, and you've got one messed-up group of guys.
India timeline where Alex fucks up and creates a hindu Draka? This sounds awesome
@Viking25 check this out!

On the topic of the greeks
I think there are many ways a hellenic "Draka" could have developed, the already mentioned greek state in India for one and arguably Sparta was already this IOTL, a surviving one certainly also would be
But besides those I think you could also get a hellenic Draka if say the persians won and they made a colony somewhere(Italy for the irony lololol) or in the Bronze Age Collapse if some mycenean rump state survived but was far far from the idealized homeric version(which was still pretty fucked up)
Hell if we take Rome's claims of trojan heritage seriously then the nightmarish backstabbing slaveocracy that was both the Republic and the Roman Empire was certainly this to the Troy of Homer
Claims aside tho, we have many evidences pointing out that the origin of the philistines was Crete, so if we were to take their overly negative portrayal made by their enemies seriously you could say they were sort of a mycenean-minoan Draka IOTL already! Or at least could be if they sticked around

Hmmmm, this does give me an idea for a hemispheric reverse Draka based in Egypt rather than South Africa. The question is what country would they be a dark mirror of? Because otherwise it doesn't really fit the theme of the thread.....

Maybe the hellenic draka idea could be applied to this.