Explain the AH Quote

"Mihailović promised us freedom. He has, so far, only given us death. That man be damned!"
An Anonymous protester cursing Draža Mihailović, who headed the liberation of Yugoslavia from Soviet Occupation under the promise of freedom from Leninist authority. However, his ultranationalism and genocidal policies quickly turned much of the non-Serb population against him. He would ultimately lose the trust of the Serbian population as well when after a massacre of protesters in Belgrade, after which he was deposed in a popular coup.

"I Invoke Death-Buddha, Death-Buddha destroys all. I Invoke Death-Buddha, Death-Buddha destroys all. I Invoke Death-Buddha, Death-Buddha destr-"

"Could you please finish your prayer quicker, Gaius? At this rate the slavs will get the upper ground"

"Very well, I'll finish on horseback"

"Man, are all Romans this pious?"

"I Invoke Death-Buddha, Death-Buddha destroys all. I Invoke Death-Buddha, Death-Buddha destroys all. I Invoke Death-Buddha, Death-Buddha destr-"

"Could you please finish your prayer quicker, Gaius? At this rate the slavs will get the upper ground"

"Very well, I'll finish on horseback"

"Man, are all Romans this pious?"

Roman Centurion-Maximum Gaius Flavianus and his Chinese omologue Li Xiao on their way to crush the slavic uprising in Vindobona, in a world where the Roman Empire adopted a strange new form of Buddhism.

"Leave it to Johns to make Power Girl popular!"

Roman Centurion-Maximum Gaius Flavianus and his Chinese omologue Li Xiao on their way to crush the slavic uprising in Vindobona, in a world where the Roman Empire adopted a strange new form of Buddhism.

"Leave it to Johns to make Power Girl popular!"
Spoken by Republican senator Paul Fannin in disgust at John Tower's collection of Power Girl comics which he had found.

"All the pieces fall right into place"

"All the pieces fall right into place"
Said by the Filipino spymaster 'Niño' upon being informed of the news that the Dutch colonial regime in Batavia has fallen into anarchy, and that the Dutch East Indies was now in open revolt against their colonial overlords. Long having schemed for the DEI's collapse to ensure the dominance of the Philippines in the Moluccas, 'Niño', assisted by the British (who wished to snatch the rest of Borneo, Papua New Guinea, and Dutch Timor from the Netherlands) and the Germans (who wanted to weaken the Netherlands to the point that it would be subservient to the whims of Berlin, as well as desiring some of their colonial territories in the Pacific), and with explicit approval from Maynila, initiated [Operasyon: Pagmamahal nang Diyos], which aimed to completely remove Dutch presence and influence from the Malay archipelago. Arming rebels in Aceh and Java as well as inflaming tensions between the colonial government and the native people of the various islands of the DEI, 'Niño's' gambit paid off in that after a grueling 10 years of war between the remnants of the DEI's government (who fled to Palembang), the various indigenous rebellion, and the Provisional government in Jakarta and Aceh, the DEI's forces finally surrendered and signed an armistice with the Jakarta provisional government as well as the revived Aceh sultanate. In the midst of the chaos, the Philippines also grabbed the Moluccas Islands and gained considerable control over the Celebes (though they had to return nominal control of the island to the Jakarta government). Having achieved his goals (and much more: He was able to turn his temporary cooperation with the British into a full-fledge alliance, which the nation then took advantage of in the Great War), 'Niño' would retire to a small farm in Mindanao, content in his life as a farmer, his identity never discovered. It was only a hundred years later that news of his accomplishments would be put into the spotlight.

"Krungthep Maha Nakhon? Do you mean Bangkok? Why do we have it, you say? Well, my friend. That's a very long story. Where to start? Well, how about when..."

Said by the Filipino spymaster 'Niño' upon being informed of the news that the Dutch colonial regime in Batavia has fallen into anarchy, and that the Dutch East Indies was now in open revolt against their colonial overlords. Long having schemed for the DEI's collapse to ensure the dominance of the Philippines in the Moluccas, 'Niño', assisted by the British (who wished to snatch the rest of Borneo, Papua New Guinea, and Dutch Timor from the Netherlands) and the Germans (who wanted to weaken the Netherlands to the point that it would be subservient to the whims of Berlin, as well as desiring some of their colonial territories in the Pacific), and with explicit approval from Maynila, initiated [Operasyon: Pagmamahal nang Diyos], which aimed to completely remove Dutch presence and influence from the Malay archipelago. Arming rebels in Aceh and Java as well as inflaming tensions between the colonial government and the native people of the various islands of the DEI, 'Niño's' gambit paid off in that after a grueling 10 years of war between the remnants of the DEI's government (who fled to Palembang), the various indigenous rebellion, and the Provisional government in Jakarta and Aceh, the DEI's forces finally surrendered and signed an armistice with the Jakarta provisional government as well as the revived Aceh sultanate. In the midst of the chaos, the Philippines also grabbed the Moluccas Islands and gained considerable control over the Celebes (though they had to return nominal control of the island to the Jakarta government). Having achieved his goals (and much more: He was able to turn his temporary cooperation with the British into a full-fledge alliance, which the nation then took advantage of in the Great War), 'Niño' would retire to a small farm in Mindanao, content in his life as a farmer, his identity never discovered. It was only a hundred years later that news of his accomplishments would be put into the spotlight.

"Krungthep Maha Nakhon? Do you mean Bangkok? Why do we have it, you say? Well, my friend. That's a very long story. Where to start? Well, how about when..."
Accredited to an unfortunately unnamed Thai revolutionary who led his forces to seemingly achieve the impossible and seize the capital. Unfortunately for him and his cause, this was not to last.

"The Red October incident? No, I wasn't there. I sat far away in Washington D.C., trying to make heads or tails of arriving reports and put together some kind of idea on what this might lead to and how we might respond to new developments. Not fun times those, not at all."

"The Red October incident? No, I wasn't there. I sat far away in Washington D.C., trying to make heads or tails of arriving reports and put together some kind of idea on what this might lead to and how we might respond to new developments. Not fun times those, not at all."
Quote taken from Tom Clancy’s final techno-thriller “The Sounds of Bugles”. In the section the quote is taken from Russian President Vladimir Borensky asks the protagonist Jack Ryan if he was involved with the events of “The Hunt for the Red October”. The overall plot of the book is about an attempt by the Russian Internal Security Forces to take over Russia and reassert the Soviet Union. While not his best novel, Clancy made it clear that it would be the last Jack Ryan book written, even writing a demand in his will that his estate let the series end on that novel. To the astonishment of everyone, the estate honored his request.

”Is there a reason why 10 Downing Street has about ten guinea pigs, four cats and an emu on the premises?”
”It were a prank, yer ministership.”

”Is there a reason why 10 Downing Street has about ten guinea pigs, four cats and an emu on the premises?”
”It were a prank, yer ministership.”
Opposition leader Michael Heseltine being told about The Downing Street Menagerie, referring to the joke stipulation that at least between five twenty vertebrate animals are to be be kept in it, a tradition dating back to early Victorian era. As of 2021, the Menagerie consists of four snakes, seven lizards, Clement a Border Collie/Basenji mix, and two rabbits.

"Don't trust those damn chooks! They'll ruin your life."
"You said that about the Uighars and I'm fine, you said that about Turks and I'm okay, and you said that about the Panjabis and we're good as ever. I no longer trust anything you say, you pukestain of a man, and I hope you repent of your bigoted stupidity, you."

"Don't trust those damn chooks! They'll ruin your life."
"You said that about the Uighars and I'm fine, you said that about Turks and I'm okay, and you said that about the Panjabis and we're good as ever. I no longer trust anything you say, you pukestain of a man, and I hope you repent of your bigoted stupidity, you."
A debate between an american and a chinese, one second before the third world war.

”Islam is the joy of the rus’, we can not fathom existence without it”

A debate between an american and a chinese, one second before the third world war.

Excerpt from a speech by Emir-vach der Vooer to the Pan German League, explaining the character of the Greater Rusian Emirate to the mostly Christian German states.

Why? Why not, after all, the possible is just an invitation to the sufficiently prepared mind. I imagine you are limited by the “possible”.

A phrase coming from an interviewed Muslim over in the Novgorod Republic, home of what was the Rus or Russian people (not to be confused with their ancestors, who would found them along with the Ruthenians and Belarusians). It was part of a multinational holiday special over in Europe showing how many people of various faiths were celeberating the holidays over in December. Here, a devout Rus Muslim notes the importance the faith is to the holiday season and even a brief history lesson. After the failed treks of Islam into Europe by the early Caliphates, they began migrating further north, converting the folk over above. However, the Muslim traditions would become so prominently influenced by local traditions it would create a distinct branch known as Shmali (northern) Islam. Being more influenced by Rus folk traditions along with subtle Christian undertones, it was initially viewed as rather heterodox compared to the old Sunni and Shia branches of Islam, such as getting rid of the jizya and disregarding the hadiths. However, as the Novgorod Republic grew more power along with their trading empire, it spread across Eurasia, eventually becoming the dominant form of Islam in Central Asia and Afghanistan.

Additionally, their willingness to be quite independent led to translated copies of the Quran spreading across them along with using printing presses, further lending to their prominence. They would become one of the precursors and indeed the Novgorod Republic becoming a backer of the Nasahadi (Arabic for "Monotext" referring to just the Quran) movement, a religious reformation that preached reformed and simplfication of the Quran, due to the belief that traditional religious clergy has corrupted the faith. Unsurprisingly, this spurred quite a bit of conflict that other nations got involved. One instance was how the Imazighen (or Berbers as they were called at the time by outsiders) were becoming stifled by the Arabs and lead to Amazigh nationalism, spurred by France who would spread copies of Tifinagh script Qurans in the area. They would eventually overthrow the Arab influence and becoming the first Nasahadi Islam nation known as the Sultanate of Tamazgha and allied with the French. Nasahadi would overtake Shmali Islam, but both would become the new major Islamic branches, with Shia and Sunni falling in popularity.

"Someone please tell me who thought that the Poles were Catholic? Orthodox Catholic Church is the Eastern Orthodox Church!"

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd

Last edited:
Why? Why not, after all, the possible is just an invitation to the sufficiently prepared mind. I imagine you are limited by the “possible”.
-- Quote said by the British Prime Minister Lady Charlotte Cornwallis upon being questioned by a journalist of the alleged human experimentations being conducted by a cabal of scientists with government supervision. The reporter in question, William 'Jolly' Joyce, is recorded to have asked her as to why she has allowed such transgressions towards human rights to occur under her nose (or with her tacit approval, as some international viewers claim. It must be noted that the suspected head scientist of the supposed human experimentation program was a close colleague of the Prime Minister and was rumored to be her protege). Prime Minister Cornwallis subsequently answered with the quote above which left everybody in the interview puzzled and bewildered as to the cryptic nature of her answer. Days after the interview, however, it was revealed that not only were the alleged human experimentations taking place with government approval true, the Prime Minister herself was the leading scientist of the project and the previously suspected head was a mere smokescreen to cover up her personal involvement. The revelations were condemned internationally, with nations such as the USA, Russia, China, and much of the European Union urging her to step down from her post. Amazingly (or, to the international community, with horror) the Prime Minister did not step down from her post. Having achieved total supremacy in the commons and supported by her loyalist in the Lords, she was able to weather the scandal through and even managed to rid herself of the remaining opposition parties left in the United Kingdom (as most of their numbers had either been purged (through the elaborate use of scandals, revelations of corruption, and accusation of heinous crimes such as pedophilia and/or sexual harassment) and the ones that remain were mere shells of their previous selves; bereft of any power and shamed althroughout the nation for their membership in what many citizens deem 'tainted' parties). Though her staying in power left the United Kingdom internationally isolated and without friends (the Dominions having severed their ties to the British crown after the revelation that she was there to stay), Prime Minister Cornwallis nonetheless successfully transitioned the UK into a prosperous, green state. Having used her extensive connections to the world elite, she was able to put to use her family background (her father is currently one of the worlds wealthiest entrepreneurs and her mother is a key power broker in the State of Japan, not to mention her younger brother who is currently a world-renowned author and (through nepotism) an admiral in the Royal Navy) to ensure that money still continued to flow into the UK, however little it may be. Enacting a great many reforms under her 20-year tenure, she was able to turn the UK from the most hated nation in the (western) world to one of its most prosperous, with the Kingdom being one of the first truly green nations in the world through her liberal use of nuclear power, which led to the UK to become one of the most nuclear reliant states in the world. The Prime Minister achieved this by her soft endorsements of the more unethical nature of science as well as her quiet sponsoring of the world's top intellectuals, offering them a place in Britain if they ever so desire to conduct experiments that is more often than not frowned upon by the international community. With this, she was able to turn the UK into one of the most technologically advanced nations on the planet, though at the price of international condemnation and a plethora of embargoes that on occasion almost led to the UK's collapse and her disposition.

"The Iron Marshal reigns but does not rule"

Last edited:
-- Quote said by the British Prime Minister Lady Charlotte Cornwallis upon being questioned by a journalist of the alleged human experimentations being conducted by a cabal of scientists with government supervision. The reporter in question, William 'Jolly' Joyce, is recorded to have asked her as to why she has allowed such transgressions towards human rights to occur under her nose (or with her tacit approval, as some international viewers claim. It must be noted that the suspected head scientist of the supposed human experimentation program was a close colleague of the Prime Minister and was rumored to be her protege). Prime Minister Cornwallis subsequently answered with the quote above which left everybody in the interview puzzled and bewildered as to the cryptic nature of her answer. Days after the interview, however, it was revealed that not only were the alleged human experimentations taking place with government approval true, the Prime Minister herself was the leading scientist of the project and the previously suspected head was a mere smokescreen to cover up her personal involvement. The revelations were condemned internationally, with nations such as the USA, Russia, China, and much of the European Union urging her to step down from her post. Amazingly (or, to the international community, with horror) the Prime Minister did not step down from her post. Having achieved total supremacy in the commons and supported by her loyalist in the Lords, she was able to weather the scandal through and even managed to rid herself of the remaining opposition parties left in the United Kingdom (as most of their numbers had either been purged (through the elaborate use of scandals, revelations of corruption, and accusation of heinous crimes such as pedophilia and/or sexual harassment) and the ones that remain were mere shells of their previous selves; bereft of any power and shamed althroughout the nation for their membership in what many citizens deem 'tainted' parties). Though her staying in power left the United Kingdom internationally isolated and without friends (the Dominions having severed their ties to the British crown after the revelation that she was there to stay), Prime Minister Cornwallis nonetheless successfully transitioned the UK into a prosperous, green state. Having used her extensive connections to the world elite, she was able to put to use her family background (her father is currently one of the worlds wealthiest entrepreneurs and her mother is a key power broker in the State of Japan, not to mention her younger brother who is currently a world-renowned author and (through nepotism) an admiral in the Royal Navy) to ensure that money still continued to flow into the UK, however little it may be. Enacting a great many reforms under her 20-year tenure, she was able to turn the UK from the most hated nation in the (western) world to one of its most prosperous, with the Kingdom being one of the first truly green nations in the world through her liberal use of nuclear power, which led to the UK to become one of the most nuclear reliant states in the world. The Prime Minister achieved this by her soft endorsements of the more unethical nature of science as well as her quiet sponsoring of the world's top intellectuals, offering them a place in Britain if they ever so desire to conduct experiments that is more often than not frowned upon by the international community. With this, she was able to turn the UK into one of the most technologically advanced nations on the planet, though at the price of international condemnation and a plethora of embargoes that on occasion almost led to the UK's collapse and her disposition.

"The Iron Marshal reigns but does not rule"

Spoken by British Admiral Sir Joshua Lawrence Spencer-Churchill, 1927, about the military dictator of the Grand Duchy of Teuton. Led by Helmuth von Moltke III, the stratocratic government was one of the several successor states of the German Empire after its breakup in the wake of the Carthaginian War against France, Danubia, and Russia. Consisting of what was formerly known as East Prussia and the Duchy of Posen, as well as the former Baltic states of the Russian Empire. Von Moltke III rocketed to leadership of the successor state through charisma and unwavering leadership. His allies and friends were extensively rewarded, while his enemies were dealt with ruthlessly. His style of governance soon gained him the nickname "The Iron Marshall." He organized the "Grand Duchy of Teuton" on strictly military lines, while many had called Frederick the Great's Prussia an "army with a state," Teuton took this to extremes. It was run as a military fiefdom, with industries subordinated to the needs of the army, with draconian discipline enforced on every aspect of public and private life. It's philosophy can be summed up with Von Moltke III's pithy phrase "the State must do for the People what the People cannot do for themselves. And the People cannot do much at all." However, despite an outward appearance of strength, deep inefficiencies existed in Teuton's economy and bureaucracy, largely the effects of a military attempting to control every aspect of life, and this soon came to be known, along with the realization that despite his formidable reputation, von Moltke was largely a figurehead. He was fabulously charismatic, an incredible orator and author, but when it came to actual management and leadership, he was erratic and fickle and despite his insistence on discipline, often spent days reading books and writing speeches, rather than attending to vital government business. As a result, Teuton was actually largely run by von Moltke's protegee and subordinate Alois Schicklegruber, who fully subscribed to von Moltke's philosophy of the supremacy of the military and how the needs of every citizen must be subordinated to those of the state, but he was highly efficiently, ruthlessly well-organized, and incredibly hardworking. And it is only his leadership and management that keeps the Grand Duchy of Teuton stumbling forward.

"Therefore, the outcome of the Battle of the Kurils completely discredited the aeronaut carrier as an effective weapon of war. The battleship has been and always will be the ultimate arbiter of naval warfare."
-Admiral Chester Leahy, Lecture at the Imperial Russian School for Higher Naval Warfare, 1942

Last edited:
"Therefore, the outcome of the Battle of the Kurils completely discredited the aeronaut carrier as an effective weapon of war. The battleship has been and always will be the ultimate arbiter of naval warfare."
-Admiral Chester Leahy, Lecture at the Imperial Russian School for Higher Naval Warfare, 1942

Admiral Leahy talking about the Russian victory in the 1904 war against Japan.

"Trust me. Compared to that woman, even Hitler would look sane."

Admiral Leahy talking about the Russian victory in the 1904 war against Japan.

"Trust me. Compared to that woman, even Hitler would look sane."
A satirical, deliberately over-the-top skit about Angela Merkel during her first year as Chancellor of Germany. Though intended as a joke, it was taken very badly due to Merkel's stance on immigration and what was considered to be lukewarm support on the Jewish population of Germany. She had the writer of the skit prosecuted.

"You had turned my bed into a sacred oasis. People started talking, putting us through our paces"

"You had turned my bed into a sacred oasis. People started talking, putting us through our paces"

A translated line from the epic poem Aabid and Zivah, a popular story from the Golden Age of Islam. It told the story of the Aabid, a prominent emir who in an occupation of Palestine, meets the outspoken and assertive Jewish woman, Zivah. Over the epic poem, the two fall in intense love and struggle to deal with the ramifications against their rivals along with a lost ending on whether or not the two survived their final battle against a rival to the claim. The story refers to the various parallels of the Jewish and Muslim people have with one another, while the line in particular was Aabid noting how his and Zivah’s intense romance provided relief and comfort in a tense time with his newly established Emirates.

it would become the official story of the Sultanate of Palestine-Transjordan, a new nation born from the fall of the Ottoman Empire and existing below Syria and above the Hashemite Caliphate, who would defeat the House of Saud and unite the Arab peninsula under them. The Sultanate served as a homeland for the Jews as stated in their constitution and the constitutional monarchy remains quite close. The country has gotten closer as of late to Ethiopia, primarily to the engagement of the Prince over to a Beta Israelite woman who was also part of the Solomonid line (the daughter of a second cousin of the Ethiopian prince and Beta Israelite wife).

“The Poles are Catholic, but not Roman Catholic. They’re Orthodox Catholic, as in Eastern Orthodox! And they're the most prominent one after Greece, and it shows.”

Last edited:
A translated line from the epic poem Aabid and Zivah, a popular story from the Golden Age of Islam. It told the story of the Aabid, a prominent emir who in an occupation of Palestine, meets the outspoken and assertive Jewish woman, Zivah. Over the epic poem, the two fall in intense love and struggle to deal with the ramifications against their rivals along with a lost ending on whether or not the two survived their final battle against a rival to the claim. The story refers to the various parallels of the Jewish and Muslim people have with one another, while the line in particular was Aabid noting how his and Zivah’s intense romance provided relief and comfort in a tense time with his newly established Emirates.

it would become the official story of the Sultanate of Palestine-Transjordan, a new nation born from the fall of the Ottoman Empire and existing below Syria and above the Hashemite Caliphate, who would defeat the House of Saud and unite the Arab peninsula under them. The Sultanate served as a homeland for the Jews as stated in their constitution and the constitutional monarchy remains quite close. The country has gotten closer as of late to Ethiopia, primarily to the engagement of the Prince over to a Beta Israelite woman who was also part of the Solomonid line (the daughter of a second cousin of the Ethiopian prince and Beta Israelite wife).

“The Poles are Catholic, but not Roman Catholic. They’re Orthodox Catholic, as in Eastern Orthodox! And they're the most prominent one after Greece, and it shows.”
A translated line from a leaked secret speech of Adolf Hitler, before he became Chancellor of Germany. He was expressing his frustrations about what he considered to be a land overrun with Untermensch. This is supposedly the moment he decided he would invade Poland.

"I'm one in a billion, baby, don't you agree?"

I'm one in a billion, baby, don't you agree?"
A quote from the late Ronald Reagan after winning the emmy awards.

The Poles are Catholic, but not Roman Catholic. They’re Orthodox Catholic, as in Eastern Orthodox! And they're the most prominent one after Greece, and it shows.”
A quote from the patriarch of warsaw when a journalist accidentally stated that the religion of the poles is Roman Catholic instead of Orthodox Catholic.

“Once freed, forever free!”

“Once freed, forever free!”
The motto of the Freedmen's Compact, an alliance of former European colonies throughout the former British South, the Caribbean, and northern South America. The initial members, the Free Republic of Carolina and the Empire of Haiti, would be backed by the British Empire to spite the rebellious North American colonies and France respectively, but the British would soon find themselves embroiled in a variety of conflicts around the globe that would sap their manpower. This would lead to revolts by former slaves across the British Caribbean, still oppressed by the plantation class on the various islands.

Another notable event would be the backing of the Seminole Revolt in Spanish Florida, which would see the establishment of the Federation of Las Floridas, a union of natives, Spanish, and slaves escaped from the Commonwealth of Georgia.

Though not without internal friction, the Compact has transitioned from a forum for the backing of various revolutions to a true national alliance over the course of the 19th century. They would fight several wars with the Commonwealth of Georgia, while maintaining a very uneasy peace with the Commonwealth of Virginia. They would be tacitly supported by the United States of Mexico, the most powerful of the former Spanish Colonies, and Virginia's traditional rival New England.

"To those who criticize the Provisional Council's prosecution of this war for being too brutal, I ask you: what did you think the revolution was going to look like? Would we break out the textbooks and show the reactionaries and the fascists exactly where they were wrong, and we'd all laugh and go home as friends? Get a grip, comrades. This is a war. And if we loose now, we shan't get another chance for at least a hundred years and it shall be twice as hard. So if we do this thing, it is with everything we have, with every fiber of our souls and every drop of blood in our bodies. For our children, and their children, and all the children who may be born under the merciless boot of Capitalism, we must be equally merciless."

"To those who criticize the Provisional Council's prosecution of this war for being too brutal, I ask you: what did you think the revolution was going to look like? Would we break out the textbooks and show the reactionaries and the fascists exactly where they were wrong, and we'd all laugh and go home as friends? Get a grip, comrades. This is a war. And if we loose now, we shan't get another chance for at least a hundred years and it shall be twice as hard. So if we do this thing, it is with everything we have, with every fiber of our souls and every drop of blood in our bodies. For our children, and their children, and all the children who may be born under the merciless boot of Capitalism, we must be equally merciless."
Presidential address of President Miguel Fandango, of the Peoples Republic of Mexico. Ruling the PRM from 1925 to 1934, his regieme would be the bloodiest seen in that unfortunate country, with millions of so-called “class traitors” and “oppressors” being executed for flimsy excuses. Mush oc the violence also had a racial motivation, with those of Native descent being disproportionately targeted. The PRM would, mercifully, end when it was invaded in 1934 by the United States of America. Fandango would be tried for crimes against humanity and executed via hanging in 1936.

”Agent Hitler, Federal Bureau of Investigation. You’re under arrest for drug-smuggling and human trafficking. Hope you have a good lawyer.”

Last edited:
”Agent Hitler, Federal Bureau of Investigation. You’re under arrest for drug-smuggling and human trafficking. Hope you have a good lawyer.”

A line given over from the dramatic documentary series America's' Ace Agents, a series dedicated to covering the best investigators, federal agents and like throughout the history. The episode where the line is uttered is focused on Rudolf Hitler, an FBI agent who became famous for the investigation and arrest of a large Columbian drug-smuggling and human trafficking cartel, primarily since the kingpin in question possessed substantial evidence connecting him to several prominent US politicians. This led to the Great Restructuring, a period which saw the US political system severely overhauled and notable for the start of neoprogressive politics over in the mid 1980s.

Rudolf Hitler was the grandson of Adolf Hitler, an Austrian-born painter and art teacher. Adolf had some fame over in art circles for being a mural painter during FDR's New Deal projects and for being an advocate for classic works and more disdainful toward modern art. Having immigrated to the US after the Great War, he initially struggled with finding work until he was given a chance by a rich patron, a Jewish woman who would later become his wife. Rudolf notes that his grandfather mellowed out alot as an older man, havng lamented his younger self as "being too bitter and obsessed over the past".

"Who would've thought that LEGO working with Dungeons and Dragons would be the thing to kill the "Satanic Panic" of the 1990s and discredit its leaders and followers?"