Hey this is really probably not what this thread is for, but is there any sort of really clear explanation on how to make an alternate Wikipedia infoboxes for really dumb people like me? Would much appreciate

anyone got a facist, monarcist, france flag? Like Bourbon restoration but facist ect ect. What would that look like?

Closest thing to a Fascist-Monarchist group you had in france was the Action Française. You could use their logo on a French flag:

fr-af3-png.586386

Hey this is really probably not what this thread is for, but is there any sort of really clear explanation on how to make an alternate Wikipedia infoboxes for really dumb people like me? Would much appreciate
easiest thing would be to go to wikipedia or any other Wiki, design the infobox in their sandbox mode, don't save it but click on preview then take a screengrab of it.

Also can someone please make a QBAM version of these proposed borders for the US? BUT PLEASE don't just draw them over Mexico's states borders, the border gotta be smooth like in those reference pictures!
Proposed-expansion-of-the-United-States-to-include-Yucatán-Cuba-and-northern-Mexico.jpg
69cf56b8a0a22e219bde2cd2f984b3b3.jpg

Last edited:
1641094027427.png

Could someone mock up better versions of these flags? basically color swapped version of the modern csa flag with the stars being gold and outside the saltire. Still should have a white border on the now red saltire. Also I'm not sure but if you have an idea for how to make 8 stars look more like a cross then that would be cool too. the first flag with four stars is supposed to look like a cross with the top 3 stars close to the saltire and the bottom star close to the edge of the flag.

This here is a plain, simple, good old-fashioned map of our planet:

enter image description here

As everyone here would know, land makes up only 29% of the planet's surface. But suppose for a moment that someone has pulled the plug off the ocean to drain enough of the ocean's waters to raise the percentage of land to exactly 50%, not a fraction more. Using our current knowledge of ocean bathymetry, what would a map of such an Earth look like?

Quick disclaimer--I'm not asking for how this change would affect the atmosphere, the ocean currents, the geography, the climate--that's all for later. Simply what the plain, basic, good old-fashioned map would look like. That's it.

This here is a plain, simple, good old-fashioned map of our planet:

enter image description here

As everyone here would know, land makes up only 29% of the planet's surface. But suppose for a moment that someone has pulled the plug off the ocean to drain enough of the ocean's waters to raise the percentage of land to exactly 50%, not a fraction more. Using our current knowledge of ocean bathymetry, what would a map of such an Earth look like?

Quick disclaimer--I'm not asking for how this change would affect the atmosphere, the ocean currents, the geography, the climate--that's all for later. Simply what the plain, basic, good old-fashioned map would look like. That's it.
this could be useful for you

doing some quick maths, your map would be around the 4000 meter point in the video bc the continental shelf and continental slope make up 50.8% of ocean area and extend about that far.

Edit: just realized you were asking for 50/50 split between land and water, not 50% less water area. So it would actually be at about the 3000 meter level, though 3000 exact would only be 45.25% land, 54.75% water. Couldnt find a source that discerns any percentages between the 3000-4000 range, and it jumps up to 59.05 percent land at 4000 meters deep.

Last edited:

chankljp

Donor
Hi. There is a flag that I would like to request someone to make a higher quality version of the following flag for my TL. Here are the details:

Screen Shot 2022-01-04 at 12.35.46 AM.png

With the source of inspiration being the historical flag for the Transvaal Republic (Hence using a darker shade of green on the left compared to the current version of the flag above):
Flag_of_Transvaal.svg

With the following taking the place of the Dutch flag to the right side, but rotated 90 degrees , so that it looks more like a traditional tricolor
gallian_flag_without_coat_of_arms_by_zaczac121_dcfn49z-pre.jpg

Finally, for the the springbok symbol, I took it from the historical flag of the South African Air Force, but slightly bigger compared to the current verison:
Screen-Shot-2021-12-26-at-10-57-47-PM.png

If someone here would be willing to put this together for me I would be super grateful. Thanks!