Old Abe Lincoln.png

A photo of an elderly Abraham Lincoln from a universe where he was not assassinated in 1865.

--------------------------------------------
Well, this thread is now at 250 pages. Were halfway to the 500 page limit people, assuming the thread doesn't get locked early for some reason.

A592-C43-B-8-C6-B-4373-AC9-B-4-FCB89-A0-F880.png

Moonfall (2022), directed by Roland Emmerich. It is the culmination of the affectionately-named Invasion series, concerning an alien invasion of Earth from the Moon, which isn't exactly what it seems.

The first film in the series, Contingency, explores paranoia in the United States as the Apollo missions uncover a sinister secret about the Moon.

The second film in the series, Real Sleep, is a suspense thriller about one man's quest to unravel the secrets behind the elusive Thought Research Institute, which claims to have unlocked the secret behind controlling dreams.

Moonfall is a sci-fi horror film concerning some strange happenings across the world, leading scientists to uncover that the Moon is hiding a biological entity... an entity that is hostile.

If you hadn't guessed by now, it's an alt-history adaptation of the Local58 video series and now-ARG.

Contingency is based off of "Contingency".

Real Sleep is based off of "Real Sleep".

Moonfall takes elements from "You Are On The Fastest Available Route", "Weather Service", "Skywatching", and OTL's Moonfall, where the Moon isn't actually a biological entity, but it does turn out to be hollow.

Last edited:
PSX_20211223_154718.jpg

While working on my Fawcett comics survived TL I failed to realize that in 1970 Fawcett publication had acquired popular library Inc (whom had previously acquired Nedor comics ) and did nothing with it. So as tribute to George Perez
Here's what my plan would my timeline would lead up to if I revise this timeline

Ted JohnnyCarson.png

A screenshot from an early 1986 episode of The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson with Carson interviewing Ted the Teddy Bear, who came to life in the Boston suburb of Norwood, Massachusetts on Christmas night of 1985.

Screen Shot 2021-12-27 at 9.37.24 am.png

Willem Dafoe as seen in the screen test for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight in 2008, his performance was much loved by fans, and would actually merit the actor an Oscar nomination, he'd also make a cameo appearance in The Dark Knight Rises in 2012.

View attachment 706143
Willem Dafoe as seen in the screen test for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight in 2008, his performance was much loved by fans, and would actually merit the actor an Oscar nomination, he'd also make a cameo appearance in The Dark Knight Rises in 2012.
"Misery, misery, misery: that's what you've chosen. You've had your last weapon, Batman. Gotham and I... we're gonna have a hell of a time."

From the Image Thread of the Footprint of Mussolini:

1641005838033.jpeg

Fan art of the main character Istir from the on-going hit Assyrian graphic novel series of the same name, the series was made into a cartoon series that was then released by American streaming service Webema in 2019.​

Whether one strictly reads the graphic novel series, watches the cartoon, or does both it is well received and well loved. The series, again whether the graphic novels or cartoon, follows the adventures of Istir, a fearless and sometimes reckless pink-haired girl, who lives and grows up in the fictional ancient Assyrian town of Aššur-Ḥarrān and frequently travels out into the wilderness of her homeland. There she interacts with a whole cast full of mythical and mysterious creatures from ancient Assyrian mythology as well as the mythology of other ancient Mesopotamian cultures.

Throughout the first two graphic novels of the series, and later season one of the Webema series, Istir brings her two friends (the book smart Mardina and the overly cautious and fearful Nadan) out of the town to see creatures that call Assyria home just as the human do. Along the way they make friends, enemies and come across the seemlying dangerous and terrifying Humbaba, the First Monster.

Humbaba is depicted in the series as a misjudged and misunderstood guardian of the Cedar Forest. The villain of the series is Gilgamesh who seeks to destroy Humbaba to gain glory, fame, and fortune. In the most recent edition of the graphic novel series, Istir and her friends (who are teens by this point) try to protect and help Humbaba, eventually getting the ear of Assyrian King Ashur-uballit, who had just returned from a successful military campaign, and convinces him that Humbaba is only protecting his forest and that he poses no threat to humanity. Ashur-uballit I, who earlier commissioned Gilgamesh to find and kill Humbaba, has a change of heart and commands Gilgamesh to stand down which the “hero” refuses to do.

The Assyrian monarch enraged at Gilgamesh’s stubbornness and disobedience has the man arrested though he (Gilgamesh) reveals himself to be a demigod and breaks free though in his attempt to kill the gentle Humbaba, angers the chief Assyrian god Ashur who strips Gilgamesh of his demigod powers and status then smites him thus killing him. Though the series is largely kid-friendly it delves into more mature topics such a war with intermediate pages showing Istir’s father, a soldier in the Assyrian Army, away on campaigns.

Last edited:
spider-gwen-emma-stone.jpg

Emma Stone as Alternate Gwen Stacy / Spider-Girl in Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021).

maxresdefault.jpg

Josh Hutcherson as Ben Reilly / Scarlet Spider in Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

maxresdefault.jpg

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Peter Parker / Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

spider-gwen-emma-stone.jpg

Emma Stone as Alternate Gwen Stacy / Spider-Girl in Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021).

maxresdefault.jpg

Josh Hutcherson as Ben Reilly / Scarlet Spider in Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

maxresdefault.jpg

Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Peter Parker / Spider-Man Noir in Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)
Is Alfred Molina still Doc Ock?

b4db7ecb5971f44b5ae800732905117312b68bdc.png

News footage of General Secretary of the USSR Elizabeth Belizna and her close friend and advisor Rue McClanahan during a Moscow parade

(apologies for shit Russian)

THE IRON DESTRUCTION: TWILIGHT OF THE NATIONS

The Second Great War (Part Two)

"It is not our power but our will and character that is being tested tonight. The question all Americans must ask and answer tonight is this: Does the richest and strongest nation in the history of the world have the character to meet a direct challenge by another nation which rejects every effort to win a just peace, ignores our warning, tramples on solemn agreements, violates the rights of minorities, and systemically kills hundreds of them everyday?"
- Richard Nixon in a Presidential National Address

"When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword."
- The Book of Revelation 6:3-4

"I have a rendezvous with Death
On some scarred slope of battered hill,
When Spring comes round again this year

And the first meadow-flowers appear."
- I Have a Rendezvous with Death by Alan Seeger

- - -

moscow.jpeg

The Second Blazing of Moscow, this act of horror was made in a last ditch attempt by the Germans to prevent Soviet capture of their capital city.

Niccolo_Giani.jpeg

Duce Niccolo Giani A.K.A "The second Beast o6 Rome", he is well known 6or his extreme Orwellian grip on Italy, occultist belie6s, and loyalty to Germany

assassination.jpeg

Richard Nixon in Richmond, Virginia, just moments before his assassination at the hands of a Nazi spy named George Lincoln Rockwell, May 15, 1963

Last edited: