The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

I like the colors. What is the color scheme?
It’s mostly just my personal taste, with borrows and adjustments from both the old KAPHYD-KOS scheme and the current WorldA scheme
I definitely have not done enough for 2020 lol. Anything else you'd like me to do?
As of right now I haven't run into anything particularly challenging, especially since I found @XFE's 'de-facto' 2021, which is serving as an excellent resource! If you see anything I've done so far that needs more detail or adjustment, feel free though

2021.png

Here's some more progress.. yes I did add FARC until I realized the conflict was ended this year, but I'll keep it for the time being.

It’s mostly just my personal taste, with borrows and adjustments from both the old KAPHYD-KOS scheme and the current WorldA scheme

As of right now I haven't run into anything particularly challenging, especially since I found @XFE's 'de-facto' 2021, which is serving as an excellent resource! If you see anything I've done so far that needs more detail or adjustment, feel free though

View attachment 703213
Here's some more progress.. yes I did add FARC until I realized the conflict was ended this year, but I'll keep it for the time being.
Good map, also good on changing algeria, XFE's is ridiculously wrong on that point.
You'll probably have to put the exact day what with the whole "hundreds of km of territory repeatedly change hands in matters of day" currently happening in Ethiopia lol

View attachment 703213
Algeria should have more subdivisions, France should have less, and J&K and Ladakh should be darker.