That, and the fact that the RU was collectively traumatized by Drummond and the British while their allies stood back and watched. Napo's given NUSA a somewhat sympathetic origin, like with the PRC, which emerged after nearly a century of collective national trauma by the Western powers and the Japanese. It's no wonder why both nations are authoritarian hellholes.
Yeah I guess if you are going to be dicks at least have a good reason for it

Its weird how they actually come across as fairly sympathetic compared to the Super Catholics. I guess that's because the Unions ideology is completely alien and they are so stereotypically American that they sort of become hard to take seriously after a while(Sort of is the key word). While the Super Catholics are a bunch of religious nut jobs who focus all their attention on hating Jews with no memes to distract us from the actual core putrid piece of shit they are
I mean Peter II is the same bald asshole that led my country to a disastrous war and a civil war IRL so i have even more reasons to hate his guts

I mean Peter II is the same bald asshole that led my country to a disastrous war and a civil war IRL so i have even more reasons to hate his guts
Ah Mussolini a piece of shit no matter the timeline. I am sure despite being the actual bloody Pope he will still end up bending over for Hi-I mean Von Braunau just like OTL...

Well folks, Thanksgiving has come and almost gone. Y'all know what that means:

vintage_patriotic_holy_christmas_scene_holiday_card-rd498da02e2c1467e813b92fa78071a93_u8aej_704.webp

1cdf3f0ba0dd454b700a37e2827243b7--christmas-greeting-cards-christmas-greetings.jpg

images

d894fac8678f7ee01850793592fbe265.jpg

ab17c329cebf01408f34fa3f63cf830c.jpg

Unironically excited for both the memes and whatever Napo might have cooked up for Patriot-Saints Day

Anakin Ep I voice: "Now THIS is WORLD-BUILDING!"

51705662181_a02732fb0a_b.jpg
It's only enslavement when the Europans harness atomic power. It's Pinnacle Energy Liberation when the RU does it! I think way back I proposed that the RU and Europa having wildly different names for nuclear things. (stuff like plutonium and uranium being named after patriotic RU figures like Burrtonium or Custarium).

"You see, Billy, the difference between our righteous Peacemakers and the Europan Inferiors santanic Brimstone bombs is what's used to power them. The foolish and corrupt Europans use Napole-itie to power theirs, which leave the earth poisoned and irradiated. Our divinely ordained Peacemakers, on the other hand, used the blessed Burr-tonium to burn away evil and bathe the world in divine Vita-Rays. Burrtonium is so safe, even my ring here is made from the stuff and I've never felt healtier...
*skins starts to become leathery, nose falls off, and voices gets more gravely then Welsh pit quarry* Gotta love that Vita-rays glow charging my fluids!"

The potted offal made me gag while the diareha stampede made me laugh far harder then it should have

Our divinely ordained Peacemakers, on the other hand, used the blessed Burr-tonium to burn away evil and bathe the world in divine Vita-Rays. Burrtonium is so safe, even my ring here is made from the stuff and I've never felt healtier...
*skins starts to become leathery, nose falls off, and voices gets more gravely then Welsh pit quarry* Gotta love that Vita-rays glow charging my fluids!"
The Vita-Rays reminded me of one of my bedrock favorite movies of all time (and a big influence on WMIT's villains):

51706023283_50db4d0423_o.png

Wake up babe new SPUD lore just dropped.

Also, the CEO of Thomas Foods will most likely get his own Oswald's Acolytes chapter, because of course he will. "He's hackin', and whackin' and smackin', and he "can" do it! Enoch Thomas for Oregon Governor in '42! He'll butcher spending just like he butchers thousands of animals at Hell Gate's famous cannery."

Last edited:

Sam Elliot voice:

Down in the pastures, where the manly men of MEAT MOUNTAIN RANCH herd the well-fed, plump beefcows and baconpigs of Thomas Foods, the sun is setting low.
Back at the ranch, the hands get ready for America's Favorite Flavor Combo. S.P.U.D. 'n' HORTON'S Pounded Tomato Paste Product. It's what's for dinner.

THOMAS FOODS would also like to let you know the rumors of a so-called "singularity cow and/or pig" are completely fabricated. There are no 5 ton, room-sized animals in our possession--incapable of movement or sound-- that we shave slabs of delicious, perfectly-edible meat driblets off of only to find it regrown in hours, thereby producing an infinite supply of self-replicating, mouth-watering, cost-effective
m e a t.
That would be "udderly" ridiculous.
And we're lookin' forward to provin' it in a court o' law.

S.P.U.D.: AVAILABLE IN BEEF AND/OR PORK
THOMAS FOODS. THE TASTE OF HELL GATE.

51706075178_c6d691993d_b.jpg

MMM... just like they ate on the Oregon Trail to Hell Gate.

This stupid food ad is THE most Pinnacle Future looking thing I have 'shopped up yet. It *screams* bicentennialpunk. The fonts, the concept, etc.

Last edited:

Down in the pastures, where the manly men of MEAT MOUNTAIN RANCH herd the well-fed, plump beefcows and baconpigs of Thomas Foods, the sun is setting low.
Back at the ranch, the hands get ready for America's Favorite Flavor Combo. S.P.U.D. 'n' HORTON'S Pounded Tomato Paste Product. It's what's for dinner.

THOMAS FOODS would also like to let you know the rumors of a so-called "singularity cow and/or pig" are completely fabricated. There are no 5 ton, room-sized animals in our possession that we shave slabs of delicious, perfectly-edible meat driblets off of only to find it regrown in hours, thereby producing an infinite supply of self-replicating, mouth-watering, cost-effective
m e a t.

This stupid food ad is THE most Pinnacle Future looking thing I have 'shopped up yet. It *screams* bicentennialpunk. The fonts, the concept, etc.
Madness Lore: “Hahaha American exceptionalism go brrrrr”

S.P.U.D. Lore:

Sam Elliot voice:

THOMAS FOODS would also like to let you know the rumors of a so-called "singularity cow and/or pig" are completely fabricated. There are no 5 ton, room-sized animals in our possession incapable of movement or sound that we shave slabs of delicious, perfectly-edible meat driblets off of only to find it regrown in hours, thereby producing an infinite supply of self-replicating, mouth-watering, cost-effective
m e a t.

Damn you Napo, you're making me hungry!

Every best part of this TL starts as a joke. I kind of want to do the lore of Meat Mountain now. I shall include it in the Oswald's Acolyte chapter on Thomas.

"It's the name of the ranch, dammit, not the 10,000 pound formless meat creature that lives in our Hell Gate packing plant. I mean, that DOESN'T live there, 'cuz that's RIDICULOUS. AND WE CAN PROVE IT IN A COURT OF LAW."

*In court later* "Your honor, I WISH I owned a five ton potbelly meatgoblin made of pulsing blobs of succulent, steroidal flesh sacs. I don't know a farmer who doesn't think that would be a Jev-send. So let's say, just supposin' now, that we WERE to own such a creature. Now, what laws would that actually break, if it were to break any, just supposin' now, as a thought exercise?"

*suitsoiling sphincter spew*
"TARNATION, THEM PANAMANIAN MUDSLIDES COMIN' MY WAY AGAIN, DADGUMMIT."

Fun fact: my joke is based on an ACTUAL OTL urban legend about KFC having a singularity chicken that infinitely produces m e a t. Lmao

Last edited:
THOMAS FOODS would also like to let you know the rumors of a so-called "singularity cow and/or pig" are completely fabricated. There are no 5 ton, room-sized animals in our possession incapable of movement or sound that we shave slabs of delicious, perfectly-edible meat driblets off of only to find it regrown in hours, thereby producing an infinite supply of self-replicating, mouth-watering, cost-effective
m e a t.
index.jpg

On a semi related note, I was reminded that spam musubi (basically sushi with spam instead of fish) exists and I'm kind of curious to know what odd combos food combinations might the RU and CoCaro might produce from satellite states. Can easily see something like Tofu being brought back by solders serving in Holy Nippon and getting an american twists and ending up as some kind of soldiers snack. Patriot-Saints Day jelly filled Onigiri, anyone?

iu

Anakin Ep I voice: "Now THIS is WORLD-BUILDING!"

51705662181_db833fc9e6_b.jpg
"Use Our Knowledge, We Beg You!" Now that's a trustworthy slogan.
THOMAS FOODS would also like to let you know the rumors of a so-called "singularity cow and/or pig" are completely fabricated. There are no 5 ton, room-sized animals in our possession--incapable of movement or sound-- that we shave slabs of delicious, perfectly-edible meat driblets off of only to find it regrown in hours, thereby producing an infinite supply of self-replicating, mouth-watering, cost-effective
m e a t.
At this point, I barely even blinked at something like that. Sure, why shouldn't they have something straight out of Man After Man? It'd just be a shame if they didn't.

Try and make one of those weird gun ads that they made back in the '70s. Even better, try making an 80's personal computer ad but in the style of the 70's; instead of a plastic casing, everything is in either shining metal or covered in wood.

I'm loving these updates! So good~

Thank you! It's good to be back. I'm trying to incorporate a lot more humor too.

Btw! We should try to compile all the ads and posters I have made/fans have made. I sometimes post them and they get lost in the comment sea over the years

On the one hand, I would actually like to try and taste what SPUD is like. On the other, the pure amount of grease, chemicals, and other artificial ingredients might kill me instantly.