Eparkhos

Banned
The flag and Coat of arms of Sinaica, a fictional South American country
0OUjaRS.png

FrkOEWV.png
Let me guess, it emphasizes 'Patria' at the expense of 'Democracia' and 'Libertad'?

so apparently the Nile Provisional Government (NPG) founded by the Anya-nya rebels in whats now South Sudan had either a flag or two flags, both of which appear in an AP newsreel, yet are not shown in any real detail anywhere and the only description of one is from the blog wwiiafterwwii (highly recommend them):
The short-lived and rarely-seen flag of the Nile Provisional Government was red, white, and green with a black star and a spoonbill (a native bird species) in the center
so I attempted my best recreation but I don't have any spoonbill graphics on hand and I also have no idea what the spoonbill looks like nor where he got that from:

NPG.png

the other flag may be this one:
1635799198967.png

but i'm not 100% certain, but the other flag in the video does indeed have the UNIA colors and some white symbol in the middle; if anyone has any information on these I'd love to see more so someone more talented than me could do a full recreation of them

so apparently the Nile Provisional Government (NPG) founded by the Anya-nya rebels in whats now South Sudan had either a flag or two flags, both of which appear in an AP newsreel, yet are not shown in any real detail anywhere and the only description of one is from the blog wwiiafterwwii (highly recommend them):

so I attempted my best recreation but I don't have any spoonbill graphics on hand and I also have no idea what the spoonbill looks like nor where he got that from:

View attachment 692162

the other flag may be this one:
View attachment 692164
but i'm not 100% certain, but the other flag in the video does indeed have the UNIA colors and some white symbol in the middle; if anyone has any information on these I'd love to see more so someone more talented than me could do a full recreation of them
Nevermind actually! I found it on Giorgio Rapanelli's website:

149.png

if anyone wants to have a crack at recreating this so it can go up on Wikimedia that'd be awesome

Deleted member 139407

- Flags of Lupin the 3rd: Part Two -
The three flags in question come from two different episodes in the second series of the Lupin III Japanese anime.

The first flag comes from the 76th episode Do You Know Shakespeare? The episode in question involves the gang being sent on a recovery mission by a European government. The person at the center of the recovery turns out to be an old flame of Jigen Daisuke (the one with the fedora). The flag belongs to the aforementioned unnamed European country which is, as it is revealed later in the episode, directly meddling in the Civil War of the African country of "Barodius" [1) I'm not sure that's how you spell it, but I think it's an alliteration toward Rhodesia, 2) this country does go flag-less]. While originally it is to be believed that this country is on the side of the black secessionists, it is revealed that this country is actually key to the rebellion's downfall. Now, the flag itself is a rather simple design with a crescent moon in a blue canton with five stripes (three red, two white).
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 11.54.45 AM.png

The second and third flags come from the 61st episode The Yam is Mightier than the Sword. This episode involves Goemon Ishikawa XIII's (the samurai) infamous sword, the Zantetsuken, being apprehended by defense contractors to start a war between two rival African countries separated by a DMZ in Central Africa. The sword in question is strapped to a drone to slice through tanks which, then, would increase the demand for new tanks and driving up profits for the contractors. The two countires, also nameless, have notably distinct looking flags compared to the flag above.
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 12.00.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 12.03.01 PM.png

Apologies if these designs have been interpreted by someone on here already. I only intended to translate the flags from the sourced anime to the best of my ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Flags of Lupin the 3rd: Part Two -
The three flags in question come from two different episodes in the second series of the Lupin III Japanese anime.

The first flag comes from the 76th episode Do You Know Shakespeare? The episode in question involves the gang being sent on a recovery mission by a European government who also turns out to be Jigen Daisuke's (the one with the fedora) old flames. The flag belongs to an unnamed European country which is directly meddling in the Civil War of the African country of "Barodius" [1) I'm not sure that's how you spell it, but I think it's an alliteration toward Rhodesia, 2) this country does go flag-less]. While originally it is to be believed that this country is on the side of the black secessionists, it is revealed that this country is actually key to the rebellion's downfall. Now, the flag itself is a rather simple design with a crescent moon in a blue canton with five stripes (three red, two white).
View attachment 692614

The second and third flags come from the 61st episode The Yam is Mightier than the Sword. This episode involves Goemon Ishikawa XIII's (the samurai) infamous sword, the Zantetsuken, being apprehended by defense contractors to start a war between two rival African countries separated by a DMZ in Central Africa. The sword in question is strapped to a drone to slice through tanks which, then, would increase the demand for new tanks and driving up profits for the contractors. The two countires, also nameless, have notably distinct and quite distinct looking flags compared to the flag above.
View attachment 692615 View attachment 692616

Apologies if these designs have been interpreted by someone on here already. I only intended to translate the flags from the sourced anime to the best of my ability.
Wierdly enough flip the moon around in the first flag and you'd have one of the flags of Neil Armstrong's breakaway lunar sex cult/utopia in Inside Job 😂

I haven't watched Inside Job, so my first reaction was "I understand all those words but separately."
The moon landing really happened but the deep state had to fake it anyway and hire crisis actors when the astronauts refused to return to Earth in favor of starting a new age sex cult.

PicsArt_11-02-12.00.13.jpg

A flag for austria that i made for a little project that i am making (it is also tied with the german republic wikibox that i made so it is set in the TWR universe but in my headcannon)