The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Would anyone happen to have a map showing 20 meters of sea level rise? I'm thinking of doing a Civilization Beyond Earth style map and according to the intro cinematics the sea reaches Giza.

Worlda 20m Sea Level Rise.png

Ended up doing it myself, and though I really do not know how accurate this is, here's 20 meters of sea level rise, made with the aid of Flood Maps!

Is this based on the original ice melt worlda? I seem to remember that one had too much sea level rise. Was that ever refuted or is this not base on that one?
I actually hadn't heard about that, so I'm not really sure.
It was based on an older sea level rise map, but if it's inaccurate, I can fix that

I actually hadn't heard about that, so I'm not really sure.
It was based on an older sea level rise map, but if it's inaccurate, I can fix that
I immediately notice that part of Crimea should be above water. The highest point in Crimea is over 1500 m. Also, I think the Saint Lawrence estuary should go much further inland, nearly to Lake Ontario and definitely including Lake Champlain (somewhat relevant wikipedia page). Other than that, I don't notice anything.

Patch for 1992 WorldA Mozambique, Brown is RENAMO
Nc8xMIZ.png

Rough Patch for 1970 WorldA Mozambique before operation Gordian knot, Red is FRELIMO controlled area, lighter outline are semi-liberated areas
4OQQnL9.png

Source is: The Origin of War in mozambique: A history of unity and division by Sayaka Funada Classen

Last edited: