The VT-BAM project

Second work-in-progress of the municipalities of Baden-Württemberg (yellow are cities without any county above them)

I guess finishing all municipalities of Germany is necessary to create an "Holy Roman VT-BAM"
wipbawue2.png

Beat me to the punch. Well then, I guess I'll tackle Murmansk, Karelia, Leningrad and St Petersburg.
All of European Russia will be complete within the month, and Siberian Russia will be done around the same time. I've been working on pretty much all of Russia for the past year it seems lol

Koppen Climate Map of Greater New England (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, New Brunswick, Prince Edwards Island, and Nova Scotia)
Koppen New England.png

Cool! I've never seen this proposal before!
It looks like Cape Breton Island is in the font for an independent province on the resource you provided. Also, Labrador and Newfoundland are included.

Cool! I've never seen this proposal before!
It looks like Cape Breton Island is in the font for an independent province on the resource you provided. Also, Labrador and Newfoundland are included.
I assume Cape Breton is simply being labelled in the same way that Long Island is. And the reason I didn't include Labrador was because it doesn't have any of its borders shown, and is cutoff (so it isn't being focused on), for Newfoundland on the other hand I simply assumed it wasn't part of it, although I can't be too certain about it since there are no real indicators to go off of.

Either way, there are guaranteed to be some flaws, since the map isn't very geographically accurate (and straight lines aren't drawn very straight), so take the exact borders with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I have an issue that needs to be brought up concerning China. Unfortunately, the 6 eastern coastal provinces seem to be off, and they will need to be looked at. In the image, I have taken an upscaled image of the 8k-BAM and overlayed it on top of the VT. You can see that everything besides these 6 look great, but that the 6 are incorrect.
mQu349a.jpg

I have an issue that needs to be brought up concerning China. Unfortunately, the 6 eastern coastal provinces seem to be off, and they will need to be looked at. In the image, I have taken an upscaled image of the 8k-BAM and overlayed it on top of the VT. You can see that everything besides these 6 look great, but that the 6 are incorrect.
mQu349a.jpg
Is it the 8K-BAM or the VT-BAM (or both) that's off here?