Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

jparker77

Banned
Okay, my latest Kaiserreich game(still ongoing) as Two Sicilles has been truly epic.

The SRI invaded in mid 1938, but the Abruzzo Line held well and for about a year or so there were no problems. Then the Third Internationale formally intervened, and overwhelmed my army. My troops were driven down the length of Italy, losing Naples and Taranto, and eventually had to make last stand in the mountains at the very tip of Calabria. They held out against multiple offensives by a force twice their size(I had about 15 divisions in Italy proper and another four holding the Sicilian ports; they had at least thirty SRI, British and French divisions attacking) until Austria and the Italian Republic came to my aid(Austria and Bulgaria had helped even before the Second Weltkrieg started and I was able to ally with Germany). They weren’t able to break the Po River Line, but the troops the Third Internationale had to send north ended the pressure on me, especially when a syndicalist invasion of Sicily wound up failing miserably. I was able to reorganize my troops and launch an offensive which retook Taranto. From there Reichspakt help(Germans, Moroccans, Danes and more) finally came pouring in— although to be fair Morocco has been the only Reichspakt nation to have had troops fighting with mine when the Great Retreat began. I‘ve managed to retake Naples, my capital, and now the fight to drive the syndicalist invaders northwards begins once more!

So, I was playing to get my big chungus blessed wholesome democratic kingdom of Serbia and there is something I wonder

b.png

After I take power this tree opens, but I only have time to take one of the three first focuses above. There is any way for me to get the three?

After I take power this tree opens, but I only have time to take one of the three first focuses above. There is any way for me to get the three?
No, there is physically just not enough time. If you bank the days up to 10 and immediately start on them once the coup happens, you can get two of them in my experience, but there just plain aren't enough days for all 3.

...if you want to get all of them, the only real solution is to open up the console and type "fa".

No, there is physically just not enough time. If you bank the days up to 10 and immediately start on them once the coup happens, you can get two of them in my experience, but there just plain aren't enough days for all 3.

...if you want to get all of them, the only real solution is to open up the console and type "fa".
Right, thanks

Unlikely! You don´t need a fictional war, if you have a real war.
Besides that, how is in the moment the status of the Eastern Europe/germany rework?

It seems for the fourth time the German rework has been shelved or even dropped completely, but it seems like the Eastern Europe rework is progressing well. We also got a recent teaser for the Austrian rework so hopefully we’ll get a PR on that sometime this year/early next year.

Would there be much of a free market in Syndicalist nations?
I think to some extent that is the idea. I liked the arguement which said that the Syndicalists would suffer more from lack of supply than demand, a simpler life but more afforable, that seemed to have some merit.
In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."

I think to some extent that is the idea. I liked the arguement which said that the Syndicalists would suffer more from lack of supply than demand, a simpler life but more afforable, that seemed to have some merit.
In the Carboniferous Epoch we were promised abundance for all,
By robbing selected Peter to pay for collective Paul;
But, though we had plenty of money, there was nothing our money could buy,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "If you don't work you die."
Would the syndicalists suffer from the same kind of consumer good shortages that the USSR suffered from? I can see that happening with the European syndicalists at the start but I imagine that if they win, and especially if America goes syndicalist, they would be able to produce much more then otl communist states.