I am looking for colonial flags for a eu4 mod I am developing. Any colonial flags for the republic of Venice, Norway, or the ming dynasty would be much appreciated.
Maybe something like this for Norway? Haven't done the others, but if you like the design and a find the time i could try to come up with something.

Attachments

• Norwegian Colony Flag.png
    Norwegian Colony Flag.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 142
Hello. I would like to get a map of Europe in the 16th century. And more specifically with the minor Germanic states within the HRE. I would like the map to be easily editable too.
I know there is one but I can't get my hands on it.
Thanks in advance.
Here's a 1556 world Q-bam that shows quite a bit of detail in the HRE, if that works.
And because this seems like a thread where people go to look for this sort of thing, I should share that there's a compilation of a bunch of historical Q-bams.

This flag is great! If you find the time for the other flags that would be a great help to me.
Sorry for the long wait, had some college stuff to do and kinda forgot about it. I made two versions of each, so you can see if there's one you like.

Attachments

• Venice Colonial Flag.png
    Venice Colonial Flag.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Venice Colonial Flag 2.png
    Venice Colonial Flag 2.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Ming Colonial Flag.png
    Ming Colonial Flag.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 139
  • Ming Colonial Flag 2.png
    Ming Colonial Flag 2.png
    128.7 KB · Views: 145
Sorry for the long wait, had some college stuff to do and kinda forgot about it. I made two versions of each, so you can see if there's one you like.
I get it, I have a lot of college stuff I am working on too lol. But thanks for making these flags for me I will definitely use all of them in the mod.

I would like some colonial flags for the emirate of Granada. I need them for an eu4 mod I am working on. Specifically, I am looking for colonial flags for west and south Africa.

so, ive read on wikipedia that what us anglophones call the northern yuan, was like a mongolian warring states period, does anyone know where i can find good maps of this that arent names all floating around in one blob?

Could someone please make a flag for the Burgundian/Spanish Netherlands.
a white flag with the cross of Burgundy. In the center of the cross there is a black lion with a red tongue and red claws (like the flag of the county of Flanders) and 3 tails. the upper tail is black, the middle one is yellow, the lower one is red.

Yo. I need flags for the Philippines.

The Revolutionary Army/The Empire: A silver merlion on a red field.
The Republic: The sun of May on a blue and red bicolor (blue above, red below).

Map of Greater Economic Influence East Asia.PNG
East Asia Superpower Influence.PNG

Here is the flag of newly modern nation Kwong Fu, Republic of Vietnam, Taiwan, and Hainan separately. Notice that Kwong Fu (or Kwong Chau) gained fully independence from Republic of China and the shifted changed from the Cold War in Vietnam.