WI: Isabella of Valois and Henry V marry, but only have daughters?

Well. The title should be pretty clear. Isabella, widow to deposed king Richard II, refused to marry Henry V due to his status as the son of a murderer (her words). Let's say she agreed to this marriage, and it was consummated, unfortunately she's a little like OTL's Katherine of Aragon and can't bear a healthy son. Here would be their daughters (change names if you want):

Isabella (b. 1409)
Michelle (b. 1411)
Joanna (b. 1412)
Elisabeth (b. 1416)
Blanche (b. 1418)

What is most likely going to happen to Isabella and her daughters? Will her marriage be annulled due to lack of a son?

VVD0D95

Banned
Henry likely hopes that his brothers manage to have legitimate sons and maybe married Isabella to one of them

Deleted member 147978

If Henry's brothers (Thomas, John, and Humphrey) bore any would be sons, they'll most likely succeed Henry V for the Lancastrian Kingship. The other daughters besides Isabella would likely be shipped off to other kings and princelings in other realms.

I think @VVD0D95 has it right. Henry IV rushes to wed his son Thomas to anyone he can in hopes of a male heir to wed to Monmouth's heiress. Whether Monmouth would stick with this arrangement after coming to the throne himself is another matter ...

Isabella, widow to deposed king Richard II, refused to marry Henry V due to his status as the son of a murderer (her words).
Isabella's refusal to wed Monmouth often comes up in discussions of this era and I feel like it's too often ignored that she was a minor. She had no real say in the matter. Her refusal to marry came to her by instruction of French ambassadors because Charles VI refused to legitimize the usurping Lancastrian regime. If a different instruction had come, I have believe that the girl would follow it. She did, after all, wed her first cousin Orléans when it was arranged for her, even though the match was considered beneath her.

VVD0D95

Banned
I think @VVD0D95 has it right. Henry IV rushes to wed his son Thomas to anyone he can in hopes of a male heir to wed to Monmouth's heiress. Whether Monmouth would stick with this arrangement after coming to the throne himself is another matter ...

Isabella's refusal to wed Monmouth often comes up in discussions of this era and I feel like it's too often ignored that she was a minor. She had no real say in the matter. Her refusal to marry came to her by instruction of French ambassadors because Charles VI refused to legitimize the usurping Lancastrian regime. If a different instruction had come, I have believe that the girl would follow it. She did, after all, wed her first cousin Orléans when it was arranged for her, even though the match was considered beneath her.
Who might Thomas wed? Presumably someone from a royal background, or would henry seek a quick fix and marry him domestically?

Who might Thomas wed? Presumably someone from a royal background, or would henry seek a quick fix and marry him domestically?
Not a lot of great picks on the international market, at least when looking for the daughters of kings. Maybe his first cousin, Isabella of Portugal? More options here when looking at dukes and counts abroad, though.

Of course, it wouldn't be clear to anyone in their own day that Henry wouldn't have a son. There's always be the prospect of it in their future. But maybe by 1412ish, after a third daughter comes along, people start to get itchy. Maybe at this time he arranges a marriage into a wealthy local family with royal blood? Possibly Anne Stafford?

VVD0D95

Banned
Not a lot of great picks on the international market, at least when looking for the daughters of kings. Maybe his first cousin, Isabella of Portugal? More options here when looking at dukes and counts abroad, though.

Of course, it wouldn't be clear to anyone in their own day that Henry wouldn't have a son. There's always be the prospect of it in their future. But maybe by 1412ish, after a third daughter comes along, people start to get itchy. Maybe at this time he arranges a marriage into a wealthy local family with royal blood? Possibly Anne Stafford?
Anne would be good, I’d imagine she’d come with a fairly big dowry too

I mean...true. Except she could refuse in different wordings. I don't think he fed her the exact words (or maybe he did). I wonder though, if there was no instruction for her at all, what she would do...