Let me guess. This will blow up in Hoffenberg's face like it did for Anton Drexler in OTL?
At least Drexler was allowed to live. Von Hoffenberg’s fate will be… less than pleasant.
I feel offended that Hitler was shunted off, so I'd say this chapter went well. I am curious what he'll get up to in Japan too.
Political exile. They did this to keep Hitler’s support base, especially the veterans, but not have to work around his rhetoric and remove him from party politics. It will bite them in the ass in the end.

Political exile. They did this to keep Hitler’s support base, especially the veterans, but not have to work around his rhetoric and remove him from party politics. It will bite them in the ass in the end.
I understood that, but I was curious if him being in Japan could have any benefits, or if it would just allow his support to wither partially away.

So much to do, so little time in which to do it.
My life and yours too in a single sentence, I'd imagine.
Preparing would be a better word I would think
he was a gentleman after all
This cracked me up for some reason
and of Austria
And if Austria
“I can type just under seventy words per minute,
That's not much- I am your average Joe and I can easily do 60 a minute. I think you should increase it a lot.
a part of Hitler pondered how pretty she looked just then, her smile radiant and inviting.
Please, no!
Replacing a government through democratic means is a lengthy and bothersome process

If something wasn’t done soon, Austria would fall into an abyss that it would never claw itself out of
Austria would fall into an abyss which it would never claw out of. is a better version of that sentence I believe, or Austria would fall into an abyss from which it would never return/claw out.
“Austria’s newest Ambassador to Japan.”
My jaw dropped at this, was NOT expecting it...
clever plan.m to all b
?
he whispered. Then
He whispered, then (comma)

Fantastic chapter, congrats on End of Book One!

Does Von Hoffenberg have family?
We can say he has a wife and some kids who were able to get cushy behind the line jobs during the war.
Von Hoffenverg's full name is:?
Ludwig von Hoffenberg

My life and yours too in a single sentence, I'd imagine.
Preparing would be a better word I would think

This cracked me up for some reason

And if Austria

That's not much- I am your average Joe and I can easily do 60 a minute. I think you should increase it a lot.

Please, no!

Austria would fall into an abyss which it would never claw out of. is a better version of that sentence I believe, or Austria would fall into an abyss from which it would never return/claw out.

My jaw dropped at this, was NOT expecting it...

?

He whispered, then (comma)

Fantastic chapter, congrats on End of Book One!
Glad you enjoyed it
Hitler in Japan? That'll be interesting.
I believe it will be too.

Very nice chapter—the degree to which you humanize Hitler is striking (I sympathize greatly with his vow of revenge). Seems this new Secretary of his will be the TTL Eva.

Very nice chapter—the degree to which you humanize Hitler is striking (I sympathize greatly with his vow of revenge). Seems this new Secretary of his will be the TTL Eva.
Thank you. I'm happy the response to my writing of Hitler here has been so positive. Keeps me motivated. And the cracks of his monstrosity have started to show itself here and there. It'll get really bad during WW2. Serbia is going to be a slaughterhouse.
It would be a pity if they suddenly died from extreme overexposure to lead.
The Sturmwache will be used quite frequently by Hitler.
Well, betting this has something to do with Britains future war against Japan
Long story short, in a way yes. You'll see.
Rising Sun.

Thanks, what a "season finale"!
Corrected. Thank you!
Or a nine milimetre brain haemorrhage.
A very common ailment in the Austrian State, sadly.

Last edited:
A very common ailment in the Austrian State, sadly
I have also heard that Hummingbirds in Austrian State were also very Aggressive. They Peck and sometimes kill random people upon who Hitler definately has no grudge at all. Right?

Last edited:
Considering this is on a break, I want to take this opportunity to say that this is fantastically well written and fleshed out and I'm eagerly looking forward to more.

Nice work.
It'll be interesting to see what Hitler might do in Japan. The TL is really going in a unique direction.
Thank you! I’m excited of the possibilities. Now having to research mid-1920s Japan. We’ll start seeing more and more deviations.
I have also heard that Hummingbirds in Austrian State were also very Aggressive. They Peck and sometimes kill random people upon who Hitler definately has no grudge at all. Right?
Yes, very unfortunate. They were also prone to wearing Kruckenkreuz armbands.
Considering this is on a break, I want to take this opportunity to say that this is fantastically well written and fleshed out and I'm eagerly looking forward to more.
Thank you! I’m loving the community feedback. Appreciate it.

My goal is to write one new chapter a month and edit two a month. Once summer or school breaks arrive I can do more if I’m at home. My goal is to have Book 1 polished and ready to go by the end of Summer 2023. Depends how it goes.

Röhm will be right-wing as you said, perhaps forming his own political party.
Remember, I f Rohm forms a party, Himmler goes into it as well. It was Rohm who made Himmler join the Nazis.
So he may also make Himmler join his party
Meaning that Your Plans with Himmler may be derailed.

Last edited: