As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Have there been any "special episodes" where the cast of a popular sitcom goes to Disney World? Or at least an affectionate parody of Disney World?

At this point, every sitcom has went to Disney World. Even those not owned by the Disney conglomerate.

The Muppets at Disney World (1989-90; Touchstone)
Murphy Brown: Interview with Junior (1990; 20th Television)
Urkel at Disney-Fox Studios (1991; Touchstone/Lorimar)
The Fresh Prince at the Magic Kingdom (1992; Quincy Jones/Warner Bros.)
Martin: When Martin Met Mickey (1993; 20th Television)
Blossom: The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men (1993; Touchstone)
Full House: The House Meets the Mouse (1993; Touchstone/Lorimar)
Friends: The One Where They Fly to Orlando (1995; RKO Television)
Roseanne: We're Going to Disney World (1996; Touchstone)
Step By Step: We're Going to Disney World (1996; Touchstone/Lorimar)

Sitcoms at Universal Parks
Clarissa Explains it All: Christmas in Orlando with the Darlings (1993; Touchstone) [1]

Spoofs
Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation and Return to Happy World Land. The latter was produced in response to kids being disappointed that Plucky didn't get to go on the rides in the original special.

Up Next:
Sabrina at Islands of Adventure (Coming in 1999)

[1] This was the episode that was in production in July of 1992 when Bridgette St. Pierre scratched Mitchell Kriegman's face and bit his ear. She was promptly arrested for basically being a wild Karen on the set.

At this point, every sitcom has went to Disney World. Even those not owned by the Disney conglomerate.

The Muppets at Disney World (1989-90; Touchstone)
Murphy Brown: Interview with Junior (1990; 20th Television)
Urkel at Disney-Fox Studios (1991; Touchstone/Lorimar)
The Fresh Prince at the Magic Kingdom (1992; Quincy Jones/Warner Bros.)
Martin: When Martin Met Mickey (1993; 20th Television)
Blossom: The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men (1993; Touchstone)
Full House: The House Meets the Mouse (1993; Touchstone/Lorimar)
Friends: The One Where They Fly to Orlando (1995; RKO Television)
Roseanne: We're Going to Disney World (1996; Touchstone)
Step By Step: We're Going to Disney World (1996; Touchstone/Lorimar)

Sitcoms at Universal Parks
Clarissa Explains it All: Christmas in Orlando with the Darlings (1993; Touchstone) [1]

Spoofs
Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation and Return to Happy World Land. The latter was produced in response to kids being disappointed that Plucky didn't get to go on the rides in the original special.

Up Next:
Sabrina at Islands of Adventure (Coming in 1999)

[1] This was the episode that was in production in July of 1992 when Bridgette St. Pierre scratched Mitchell Kriegman's face and bit his ear. She was promptly arrested for basically being a wild Karen on the set.
1: It's ironic that most of the Disney World specials are part of Touchstone projects ITTL. You know, one of the bigger rivals Disney has nowadays.
2: On the worse side of things, the fact that it was one of many Touchstone specials that led to Kriegman's bodily scars makes me think that, if Mitchell held any grudges, he wouldn't come back to the studio to help make Bear in the Big Blue House.
3: As for the Happy World Land episode, I feel awfully happy for Plucky that at least something went right for him after the events of his subplot in that film.

1: It's ironic that most of the Disney World specials are part of Touchstone projects ITTL. You know, one of the bigger rivals Disney has nowadays.
2: On the worse side of things, the fact that it was one of many Touchstone specials that led to Kriegman's bodily scars makes me think that, if Mitchell held any grudges, he wouldn't come back to the studio to help make Bear in the Big Blue House.
3: As for the Happy World Land episode, I feel awfully happy for Plucky that at least something went right for him after the events of his subplot in that film.

If Mitchell held grudges, Gus would have been written out of Clarissa Explains it All after the first time Bridgette threw a temper tantrum on the set. That would've made things worse for Gus as far as his career and stuff.

I hope Brenden frasser unressled animatied movie Big Bug man gets released . Marlon brandon had a minor part as miss sour the old matriarch of a cropurt candy company. Brando was offred a big part but he ask for miss sour because he thought it would be fun to voice act a woman. It was said that came to do his lines for the movie in a wig and dress

I hope Brenden frasser unressled animatied movie Big Bug man gets released . Marlon brandon had a minor part as miss sour the old matriarch of a cropurt candy company. Brando was offred a big part but he ask for miss sour because he thought it would be fun to voice act a woman. It was said that came to do his lines for the movie in a wig and dress
What year was that supposed to come out IOTL?

Nintendo 64 (1996 game console launch)
61j0V37zKcL._SL1500_.jpg

Nintendo 64
Launched on October 14, 1996
(Distributed in North America by Hasbro, Inc.)

Technical Specs (Courtesy of @eldandythedoubter)
CPU: 1 64-bit NEC VR4300 clocked at 93.75 MHz.
GPU: 1 SGI Reality Coprocessor clocked at 62.5 MHz.
Memory: 8MB Rambus RDRAM (16MB with DD Randnet Expansion)
Sound Card: 16-bit Sony sound chip capable of 48 KHz Stereo.
Media Format: Cartridges capable of holding 1.3 GB of data.
Launch Date: June 23rd, 1996 in Japan, September 29th, 1996 in South America, March 1st, 1997 in Europe, Australia
Randnet Expansion Adapter.
Plugged into the expansion slot on the bottom of the console, the REA adds the following modes to the console:
  1. Adds Internet Connectivity through a 22.8 dialup connection for online matchmaking and the sharing of information for specially marked games.​
  2. Expands the Rambus to 16MB with the use of an expansion pack that is plugged into the top loaded slot on the console.​
  3. Expands specially marked games with new content by ripping specially marked magnetic floppy drives. New content can only be accessed by downloading files onto the memory pack and not the console itself.​

Launch Titles
Super Mario 64
Cruisin' USA
Pilotwings: The Sky's the Limit
Mario Kart 64
Beast Wars: Transformers
Blast Corps
Chrono Trigger

Well, OldNavy1988 I hope you found some miracle tech to get that cartridge capacity, because when I put this pitch I had the N64 use dual layered CDs to get that capacity.

Launch Titles
Super Mario 64
Cruisin' USA
Pilotwings: The Sky's the Limit
Mario Kart 64
Beast Wars: Transformers
Blast Corps
Chrono Trigger
1: I like that Mario has two different games at launch for two different experiences.
2: Given what we know about our timeline and this timeline, I like that both Hasbro and Rareware each have a launch day title.
3: You can't have Chrono Trigger there and not admit that Nintendo and Square haven't broken up. Then again, as Sony technology is part of the N64 hardware, perhaps that is why. And that's including the CDs in place of cartridges.

Well amazing job for N64's launch. Let's discuss Disney World's 25th anniversary, eventual films at the end of 1996, which are Panic in the Skies (Golden Harvest), Thinner (New Line Cinema), Romeo + Juliet (20th Century Fox), Star Trek: First Contact (RKO), Scream (Golden Harvest) and Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (Turner).