As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

Has port adventura would open yet. IF so was Ambhur bush involed in corstion like otl. I like the idea of bush gardens building a thrid park. I know you said you like the idea of parkin palm sprigns of palm desert. Perhaps they could build an asain, Austilain (with a little bit of new zealand and polesiasia thrown) crabaien or south american theme bush garden there

We'll let's get to that to September. The Crow: City of Angels (Hollywood Pictures) and The Trigger Effect (Universal/Amblin Entertainment) would make it to the final part of August 1996 movies. September 1996's movie slate we get included Bulletproof (Universal Pictures), Bogus (Warner Bros.), Fly Away Home (Columbia Pictures) and Grace of My Heart (Gramercy Pictures).

Superman Lives would eventually came out in 1998 by Columbia Pictures. I think all of Christopher Nolan's films would end up being distributed by Columbia Pictures.

One way to make the show better is just have Ferbus be more than just comic relief. Have him be Dex's squire or surrogate father. ANYTHING COULD HAVE BEEN AN IMPROVEMENT COMPARED TO WHAT WE GOT!
I honestly don't hate OTL Masked Rider *grabs weapon for self-defense*

But Ferbus can easily be dropped and be closer to tone to VR Troopers with some campy elements.

I honestly don't hate OTL Masked Rider *grabs weapon for self-defense*

But Ferbus can easily be dropped and be closer to tone to VR Troopers with some campy elements.
I guess I just really want to see a story that is one-half serious toned adaption of the source material, one-half fish out of water story where Dex slowly comes to accept this world as his home just as much as Edenoi is.

Go right ahead.
Thanks! Here's who I'd want to see make it in...

Mickey Mouse
Donald Duck
Goofy
Pete
Scrooge McDuck
Snow White
Mr. Toad
Peter Pan
Captain Hook
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger
Leonardo
Donatello
Raphael
Michaelangelo
Homer Simpson
Screwy Squirrel
Lum Invader
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Roger Rabbit

Sure, there's a bias towards the pre-90's stuff, but I think there's enough of a roster here to satisfy a lot of people.

Atari Panther (Video Game Console)
Atari-PlayOne-front.png

Atari_Panther_Logo.png

Atari Panther
Released on October 9, 1996

Technical Specs (Courtesy of @eldandythedoubter)
CPU: 1 PowerPC 604e produced by IBM clocked at 100 MHz.
GPU: 1 AM486 DX2-80 produced by AMD clocked at 75 MHz.
Soundchip: 1 SHARC developed by Analog Devices.
Media Format: GD-Rom developed by Yamaha, capable of holding 1.2 Gigabytes of data.
Memory: 16 MB of unified RAM. 8 is used to rendering assets, 4 is used for Video, 2 for Audio, and 2 for the menu operating system.
Controller Ports: 2 per console. Ports can be expanded to eight with the use of a multitap. The controller itself is an oval shaped controller with two analog sticks in the center bottom, on the right are four face buttons marked Cross, Square, Triangle, Circle. On the top are two triggers marked Left and Right along with a slot for its memory card. At the top center is a menu button, start button, and the Atari Logo. On the left end is a d-pad.
Online Capabilities: Each unit is built with a 56K dial-up modem for online capabilities. This is used for online gaming, downloading newsletters from Disney Adventures.

Launch Titles
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine
Aero the Acro-Bat
MDK
(Playmates; Shiny)
Klonoa: The Door to Phantomile (Namco)
Marina and the Mischief Makers
X-Men vs. Street Fighter
(Fox Interactive; Capcom)
Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi