The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

I need Blank pls
Take into account that this map belongs to the present day, the map I posted of 1763 does not include reservoirs and bodies of water created later (although I probably missed some).
WorlDA blank 2.png

Using the new hydrography by @Drex I created probably one of my most accurate patches so far:
Pretty good albeit you forgot to colour some pixels. Alas, the most accurate map of China imo would have to include the Tusi states and other internal vassals that extended from Xinjiang to Yunnan.

@Drex Alright here you go
Qing Dynasty New Patch.png

Orange area in Heilongjiang and Jilin are two different interpretations of the border, and can be used interchangeably. I also did the chiefdoms within Tibet proper and the Miao(?) areas in Guizhou and Guangxi.

@Drex Alright here you go
View attachment 676708
Orange area in Heilongjiang and Jilin are two different interpretations of the border, and can be used interchangeably. I also did the chiefdoms within Tibet proper and the Miao(?) areas in Guizhou and Guangxi.

From @Admiral A. Kolchak, who knows these China things
-Nyarong wasn't under Lhasa control at this point
-Wuyuan should be part of Anhui, not Jiangxi
-Laiyuan and Yu should be part of Zhili, not Shanxi
Otherwise, Kolchak commends you for an otherwise very accurate Qing map

Take into account that this map belongs to the present day, the map I posted of 1763 does not include reservoirs and bodies of water created later (although I probably missed some).
View attachment 676610

Pretty good albeit you forgot to colour some pixels. Alas, the most accurate map of China imo would have to include the Tusi states and other internal vassals that extended from Xinjiang to Yunnan.
I like a lot of this, but I stand by my opinion that one pixel lakes are generally a pain in the ass (excuse my french). If a lake isn't big enough to warrant using at least one pixel of the water color, it isn't large enough to warrant being on the WorldA. I do think this would be a great kickoff point for a more complete river/terrain map, though.

Last edited:
View attachment 676610

Missing Lake Tulare (which should really be on the regular WorldA too)