The VT-BAM project

Hey, I've been watching your work on this thread for a pretty good while (it's amazing, massive kudos to you) and I had a question: how do you do it? You don't seem to be manually tracing, as evidenced by the ridiculous rate at which you produce these patches. Are you somehow getting QGIS to spit out raster images at the exact scale of the VT-BAM?
Also to answer this question from March.. I do trace and I thank you for saying I work fast, I am very proud of my work and have been working on this project for a number of years.

The US State of Arkansas
Arkansas.png

Does anyone have an updated version of Wetar island in Indonesia? The version I have has a big line cut through it for some reason and I can't find an unbroken version

Attachments

• 1633751309982.png
    1633751309982.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Alright Im trying a new goal for this project. The municipalities of Germany. Here's a little teaser. The municipalities of Berchtesgadener Land. Currently Im filling them all in to distinguish between them but there will be an all white version once Im finished. So how am I doing?

800px-Municipalities_in_BGL.png

Attachments

• 800px-Municipalities_in_BGL.svg.png
    800px-Municipalities_in_BGL.svg.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Alright Im trying a new goal for this project. The municipalities of Germany. Here's a little teaser. The municipalities of Berchtesgadener Land. Currently Im filling them all in to distinguish between them but there will be an all white version once Im finished. So how am I doing?

View attachment 687365
I started mapping some municipalities in Baden-Württemberg (still very early) . Maybe either I continue on that state or send you my progress.

I started mapping some municipalities in Baden-Württemberg (still very early) . Maybe either I continue on that state or send you my progress.
You can do that state if you like
To be honest, i am pretty shocked people still work on this project. In my opinion, this is going nowhere.
I mean i feel like this is the only base map that would allow us to make a good and detailed HRE map, that is one of the many purposes and therefore reasons to work on it