Photos from Featherston's Confederacy/ TL-191

Indian troops fighting in Pakistan, 1946. After the Provisional Government of India declared independence from the British Empire toward the end of the SGW, the Muslim-majority areas rebelled against the government in Delhi, due to fears of being dominated by the Hindus.
1627247340297.png

The Tiananmen Square Massacre, circa. 1989. This marked the beginning of the end of the Japanese Empire, as subsequently, the Chinese, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc rebelled against the Japanese and declared independence.
who-was-the-tank-man-of-tiananmen-squares-featured-photo.jpg

A British Reunification protest in London, England, circa. 1960. After the SGW, the UK was divided into its constituent parts to ensure they could never threaten Germany or the USA ever again. Instead of pacifying the British for good, it only created millions of angry people demanding reunification.
View attachment 668777

The Tiananmen Square Massacre, circa. 1989. This marked the beginning of the end of the Japanese Empire, as subsequently, the Chinese, Malaysians, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc rebelled against the Japanese and declared independence.
View attachment 668782

I accept these as part of my head canon, too.

In the former, I wrote my own posts previously where the UK is divided into Scotland, Wales, and England.
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...federacy-tl-191.185493/page-148#post-17623675
https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...federacy-tl-191.185493/page-203#post-20058278

As for the latter, I would consider the Death of Emperor Hirohito as the beginning of the end of Japanese hegemony in Asia.

Ho Chi Minh been either he died in 1969 or Executed by the Japanese in TL-191 Vietnam he might be dead but the Revolution of Free Vietnam will grew more.

A_Comet_tank_of_11th_Armoured_Division_in_the_Weser_bridgehead%2C_Germany%2C_7_April_1945._BU3202.jpg

A British A34 Comet Cruiser Tank with infantry advancing toward Silvershirt positions, circa July 1944. Following the Superbombings of Norwich, London, and Brighton, Winston Churchill, Oswald Mosley, and other high-ranking Political and Military leaders would relocate to the city of Bedford which for the time being would serve as England's emergency capital. At the same time, a faction of British Army officers lead by Benard Montgomery along with a political faction led by Clement Atlee, who firmly saw that the war was lost and wanted to prevent more loss of British lives, would hatch a plot to overthrow Churchill and the Silvershirts. On July 11th, the plotters would put their plan into action with the elements of the Royal Liecester Motorized Regiment which had comprised 650 soldiers, six mortars, two 87mm field guns, 14 armored trucks, three scout cars, and seven barrels. Opposing them was the infamous Black Guard, which was the Silvershirt's paramilitary wing which served as the armed bodyguards to Churchill and other high profile leaders of the party. The local units of the Black Guard comprised of 370 men, eight heavy machine-guns, four 17 pounder anti-tank guns, and two 20mm AA guns backed up by a local Armored Training unit with 250 men, seven armored trucks, and four barrels. The plotters would quickly surround the city of Bedford and cut off all communications to prevent any potential Loyalist counter-attack, before moving into the manor house where Churchill and cronies were based out of. A battle would result which would last for two and a half hours, which saw on the plotter's side, the deaths of 32 soldiers, 126 wounded, 2 armored trucks destroyed, and one tank disabled. Their opposition would see 14 Silvershirts and 7 loyalists dead, 209 wounded, one anti-tank gun destroyed, and two barrels destroyed. Despite heavy losses, the plotters would successfully arrest Churchill and his inner circle and install Clement Atlee as temporary Prime Minister, who would immediately enter secret negotiations with the Central Powers for an end to the war which eventually be successfully brokered three days later on July 14th at Field Marshal Manstein's headquarters in Northern France.
Just to let you know, in the book they mentioned that the government fell in I believe a vote by parliment.

(REPOSTING DUE TO DELETION LAST NIGHT ACCIDENTALLY)
Snapshot from "Dead Snow," A Canadian film about a group of medical students who are forced to fight for their lives against an army of Yankee zombies,
Dead-snow-nazi-zombies.jpg

Just to let you know, in the book they mentioned that the government fell in I believe a vote by parliment.

Yup, Your recollection is correct. It is in the scene at IatD when Lt. Pound is in the hospital in New York State and there is a radio playing in the recovery room where he is recuperating from his injuries, along with several soldiers.

There is a news flash on the radio that the Churchill-Mosley government has fallen after a no-confidence vote by Parliment.

worst-hurricanes-in-new-england.jpg

A structure being battered by hind winds and waters during the Great New England Hurricane, circa September of 1938. This hurricane was a category 5 one, which had caused an estimated $306 Million Dollars in 1938 in New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, and parts of Quebec as well as causing minor damage in New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, and the Atlantic Coastline of the CSA. This storm would be one of the worst disasters to hit the USA prior to the 2nd Great War as it had caused an estimated 682 to 800 deaths.

==========================
Today's rainstorm had given me the inspiration to make this post.

Deleted member 77383

223B73B3-6D79-4665-87D1-A848F94AB86B.jpeg

Militants of the Sons of Freedom on patrol in downtown Atlanta. This is during the US war on terror which involved putting down insurgencies in such places as the South and Canada. Even though the situation is mostly under control, terrorism and insurgencies still wage to this day. Photo taken in 1977

Sandwichislenschild.png

A Sandwich Islands Campaign Arm Shield made by the German Navy for it's sailors who have fought in the Sandwich Islands Campaign between August 1941 to July 1943.