The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

He is even officially classified as the based kind of conservative.

Bennett was a Goldwaterite Conservative who voted for every amendment to weaken the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act, and who only voted for them because he was slightly more aware of political realities than his compatriot. It's honestly kinda funny how Bennett, a supporter of Robert Taft, the man who infamously turned down Eisenhower's support in exchange for a endorsement of NATO and collective defense because it would violate his principles, inaugurates this great internationalist organization.

Hell, in the leak you can see it's not even his idea, Muskie and the rest of the cabinet appears to have far more to do with it.

Last edited:
15so3pd0k7b71.jpg

Another minor leak.

I did a run as the Russian anarchists and blew up an Italian city square..

I DIDN'T WANT THIS AAAHG

but seriously, how does that actually help them further their ideology? they sure as shit won't win people over that way

(Mentions of War Communism and churches being razed down)

Gonna feel extra cathartic when I gun down Sablin in that basement as Chita and destroy his bootleg October Revolution then and there.
Well, his idol Lenin led a revolution which saw five innocent children killed the same way as Sablin is killed (Olga and Tatiana were young adults in their early 20s IIRC when they were shot, but that is beside the point) and Chita is a bunch of Russian monarchists (which makes me wonder whether Chita's leaders deliberately chose to kill Sablin in a basement or not).

Last edited:
Honestly i'm more worried that there will be only 1 path apparently.
I'm sure the mechanics will try to make up for it but if you can't remove Sablin i don't see to many options.

Sablin rework looks interesting. Reserving judgement on how 'nice' or 'nasty' Sablin 2.0 is until we have more than two lines of flowery language to go by.

Regarding the 'Flames and fires worldwide we seek to ignite, Razing down churches and prisons in tide' line from the Sablin teaser, it seems to be a quote from 'The Red Army is the Strongest' (also known as 'White Army, Black Baron'), a popular Red Army marching song from the Russian Civil War.

Regarding the 'Flames and fires worldwide we seek to ignite, Razing down churches and prisons in tide' line from the Sablin teaser, it seems to be a quote from 'The Red Army is the Strongest' (also known as 'White Army, Black Baron'), a popular Red Army marching song from the Russian Civil War.
Which means that for all we know, it could be part of their military tree much like Batov/Yeltsin have a military focus called "Invincible and Legendary" in the regional phase.

Last edited:
People keep bringing this up and I don't see why. Yes, it's a line from White Army Black Baron. But there are lots of lines from that song. Why would they pick this specific line to include in focus effects if Sablin wasn't going to burn churches?