These Fair Shores: The Commonwealth of New England

Russian Word: 2 July 2021
S50dbfq.png

Click here for the translated page

Why did Bonaparte families set sail back to Europe?
Did Russian Empire goes against Britain? How did the Imperial Duma handle with tense relations?
What’s going on with the Prussian authorities dealing with war criminals?

100 DAYS TWO: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO*
*not really since there wasn't a first 100 days ittl but it still counts

Memeposting aside, stellar work as always! Nice to see a non-Empire based perspective on things for once.

EDIT to point out my favorite part of this article

1625243824814.png

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I haven't been this excited about a TL graphic in some while.

It's intriguing that a Russian newspaper would call the Anglo-American War "imperialist" despite itself residing within an empire, going so far as to rebuke the Russian government's position of supporting the British against the U.S. How does Russia see itself as a nation, both domestically and in relation to the international community? Has it ever had a reckoning concerning its history of conquest and expansion against Asiatic peoples?

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I haven't been this excited about a TL graphic in some while.

It's intriguing that a Russian newspaper would call the Anglo-American War "imperialist" despite itself residing within an empire, and seemingly treading St. Petersburg's anglophobic line. How does Russia see itself as a nation, both domestically and in relation to the international community? Has it ever had a reckoning concerning its history of conquest and expansion against Asiatic peoples
I'm assuming something happened between the two nations at some point? Maybe something during or after the Continental War

Well, vive l'empereur !
Who is currently in charge in France and which superpower are they aligned with?
How determined is the British establishment to go to war with France in the event of an Imperial Restoration?
Thank you very much for your work, it is always a pleasure to read your many quality articles and infoboxes !

Imperialism doesn't require having an Empire. Perhaps this is a kinder, gentler Russia that has decried running around and invading people.

...I mean, stranger things have to have happened, right?

Imperialism doesn't require having an Empire. Perhaps this is a kinder, gentler Russia that has decried running around and invading people.

...I mean, stranger things have to have happened, right?
IIRC, isn't Russia supposed to be one of the most liberal states ITTL?

Of course, that doesn't mean that it can't be a 363kg* gorilla.

*about 800lb