2021:
January-September

References:
FBI Agent Ceeley Booth-Bones TV Show
FBI Agent Dr Temperance Booth-Bones
President Greg Heffley-Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Tristram Fourmile-George And Mildred
Frank Underwood-House Of Cards
Katie-McGill-Goodman, fictional daughter of Saul Goodman(Jimmy McGill-Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul.
Will Mckenzie-Inbetweeners
Damien Trotter-Only Fools And Horses
MP Julia Montague-Bodyguards.
Vice President Lisa Simpson-Simpsons Franchise
George Sunday-Son Of George And Janet Sunday-My Hero
Sasha Sunday-Daughter Of George and Janet Sunday-My Hero
Former PM Michelle Fowler-Eastenders, BBC.
Arthur Heffernan-Son Of Doug and Carrie Heffernan-King Of Queens.
Ariel Heffernan Daughter Of Doug and Carrie Heffernan King Of Queens.
Freddie Heffernan -Son Of Doug and Carrie Heffernan King Of Queens.
Benjamin Johnson-Analouge to Boris Johnson.
Rose-Cartwright-Tyler-Daughter Of Sam Tyler and Annie Cartwright-Life On Mars.
Vincent Hunt-Son Of Gene Hunt-Life On Mars.
Aiden Pearce-Watchdogs.
The Autidore Family-Assassins Creed.

Last edited:
2021 in The UK(Part One.)
With The New Troubles, 2010-2020, coming to an end, following Brexit(2009), President Greg Hefflely and his family, visited The UK, to congratulate Prime Minister Michelle Fowler, as well as The United Commonwealth Kingdom(consisting of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Shetland Islands, Channel Islands, Canada, Malta alongside Malaysia.) London's security, following waves of terror attacks, already on high alert, while Manchester, following multiple attacks had completely locked down for the event, soared. FBI Agents, MI5 alongside one thousand police and soldiers were deployed, especially when Canadian Prime Minister Robert Wexler, French PM Jacques Bonaparte announced their visits to The UK. Amongst the security was Hyde Division from Manchester lead by DCI Vincent Hunt and DI Rose-Cartwright-Tyler. The political situation in The UK, as it was still named in all but official situations when it would be known as The United Commonwealth Kingdom, ever since 2010, and 2018, was especially high. In 2018, AC-12, while investigating The H Conspiracy, investigated, and failed to stop controversial MP Julia Montague's assassination.

With The New Troubles, 2010-2020, coming to an end, following Brexit(2009), President Greg Hefflely and his family, visited The UK, to congratulate Prime Minister Michelle Fowler, as well as The United Commonwealth Kingdom(consisting of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand, Shetland Islands, Channel Islands, Canada, Malta alongside Malaysia.) London's security, following waves of terror attacks, already on high alert, while Manchester, following multiple attacks had completely locked down for the event, soared. FBI Agents, MI5 alongside one thousand police and soldiers were deployed, especially when Canadian Prime Minister Robert Wexler, French PM Jacques Bonaparte announced their visits to The UK. Amongst the security was Hyde Division from Manchester lead by DCI Vincent Hunt and DI Rose-Cartwright-Tyler. The political situation in The UK, as it was still named in all but official situations when it would be known as The United Commonwealth Kingdom, ever since 2010, and 2018, was especially high. In 2018, AC-12, while investigating The H Conspiracy, investigated, and failed to stop controversial MP Julia Montague's assassination.
How'd Greg become US President?

How'd Greg become US President?
I'm actually working on the details, but I will explain it! I'm not sure where Wimpy Kid is set or the timelins, so I'm going to have to skim through the books and plan it. At the minute, I'm going with after his parents throwing him out, seeing Rodrick bouncing from losing job to job, and Greg being...well Greg, which influences Manley, negatively, Greg decides to get his act together. From there, he just keeps succeeding. All I'll say, is Rowley. Rowley remembered how his once best friend treated him. From there, a series of scandals ends The Heffley Presidency! Feel free to contribute if you want! :)