The Rise of Evil: Uday the Butcher

March 4: “We have recently received information that Ahmed Chalabi has been providing Fraudulent information regarding Weapons of Mass destruction in Iraq. Our policy towards the Saddam Hussein regime is likely to remain the same regarding our core demands though.”

Ari Fleischer; White House Press Secretary

Saddam lit his cigarette, grinning over this victory. It seemed the murtad Ahmed Chalabi had outlived his usefulness.

Uday Hussein barges in

“Fatha! Bawzan Ibwahim is gonna betway you!”

“Son, he has been my loyal deputy since 1979, had it not been for him I would have not had the opportunity to lead Iraq to such great heights.”

“wememba he is a woud mouth! yew sent him tew switweland because of that! he is not to be twusted! wet me handle the mukhbawat!”

“Son, you already have the Fedayeen Saddam”

“i dont wanna wead such a shabwy gwoup! my bwotha gets the wepubwican guawd and Ibwahim has the mukhbawat!”

“SON, SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU ARE BEING A DISGRACE TO IRAQ! I NOT WANT SPOILED LOSERS, I WANT MARTYRS”

“im sowee, but i cant sewve too much with this shabby unit”

“Son, the Fedayeen is what you can make it. The great Republican guard was built from scratch. Go back to your duties, your country needs you.”

As he put down his broken cigarette; he sighed; he was hoping his son was starting to get over his immaturity.

*At the Fedayeen Saddam HQ*

“Wisten men! do we want to be outdone by a bunch of losews! we got balls. you all can get your hands diwty! but we need mowe wequitment because if this unit gets too weak we faw apawt, and bwatha takes ovew, and wemembew what happens when you wose in Iwaq! pwus we got the ameriwans still to wowwy about, i dont twust them! dont get me stwated on those welogious fweaks in the awmy! we can wule iwaq if you follow me!”