Nintendo's New Groove: An Alternate Nintendo Timeline

Do you think that this should get its own TV Tropes page?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey MegaToon1234, what do you mean by this quote?
which is a duel between Super Sonic and Emerald Eggman (which is taken from Sonic the Comic)

Hey MegaToon1234, here's my short review of TTL. Most of the ideas are interesting, but the overall pacing is bad and pretty slow, the posts aren't that fleshed out when compared to timelines like the SNES-CD saga by RySenkari, some of the ideas are too unrealistic and ASB-ish like fully-functioning time machines being invented in 2010 and some of the ideas are lazily plagiarised like Sonic Overture. So, MegaToon1234, please try to make better TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about TTL and if you feel like doing so, make a reboot of TTL and your other TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about the original version of TTL.

Hey MegaToon1234, here's my short review of TTL. Most of the ideas are interesting, but the overall pacing is bad and pretty slow, the posts aren't that fleshed out when compared to timelines like the SNES-CD saga by RySenkari, some of the ideas are too unrealistic and ASB-ish like fully-functioning time machines being invented in 2010 and some of the ideas are lazily plagiarised like Sonic Overture. So, MegaToon1234, please try to make better TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about TTL and if you feel like doing so, make a reboot of TTL and your other TL's based on the criticism that I gave you about the original version of TTL.
Oh, ok. I shall do better next time then.

While I appreciate your review but I Agree with you that you could reboot based on his criticism.

Last edited:
A few retcons
First off, the 2021 Nintendo Switch version of Miitopia was released, so instead of 2019 ITTL, it’s released in 2021 like in OTL.

Second, I’m removing the time machine part, probably because of how unrealistic it was.

So, there you have it.

Nintendo’s gotten a very packed year for the U-Zone! The following releases include Super Mario Maker (except with the butterflies from the previous Mario games), a new Nintendo IP known as “Splatoon”, a full version of the Zelda HD Experience known as “The Legend of Zelda: The Mystery of Ganon”, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Yoshi’s Woolly World (except Prince Fluff is added in as an assist character, and it features Magikamek and Widdle Tywano teaming up with a mysterious force known as the “Yarn-meister”), Mario Party 12 (known as Mario Party 10 IOTL), Kirby and the Invaders from the Dark, Pokken Tournament, Tokyo Mirage Sessions (which is the same as OTL, except there are no Fire Emblem stuff in it), Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, BowserQuest: Let's Get Regally Dangerous! (a sequel to BowserQuest: Royal Rampage), and Mario Golf: World Tour (ported from the 3DS).

Also, notable Nintendo 3DS releases include Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Kirby & The Rainbow Curse, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon Z (released with more plot elements, updates and Zygarde), and sequels to Mole Mania, Ice Climber, Mach Rider, and Sonic Rush.

I forgot to mention! You know the Amiibos? They came out in 2014, and they’ve been selling a lot, even if there are some amiibo scalpers lurking around. Speaking of amiibo scalpers, Mariotehplumber tried to do some amiibo scalping, but was under arrest for attempting to scalp lots of certain amiibos, which led to all stores banning all amiibo scalpers afterwards (well, not all amiibo scalpers). After Mariotehplumber’s prison time, he made a video on Youtube announcing that he was gonna leave Youtube from now on and the fact that he now has depression. In which afterwards, he ended up losing control of his life. But years later, he’s starting to change his ways, including his view on Modern Sonic. Also, he went back to YouTube under the username “Let’s Go Retro to Modern”. So yeah, ITTL, Mariotehplumber has changed for the better.

Now, as for Sega, they did some PC gaming, there’s a new online multiplayer game known as Sonic Forces (Where unlike IOTL, it is not connected story wise with Sonic Mania (Classic Sonic does appear though but he is brought in the game's event). The game also keeps Infinite).

BTW, it’s the 30th anniversary of the first Super Mario Bros. game! So remember that Super Mario movie announced in 2010? Well, guess what? It’s here!
Nintendo’s Newest Movie on the Silver Screen: The Super Mario Movie
CT9q_jkaOOl1ymh228F2Caq_iSJ7Pr1Fs6fo7tVL6TecRrBgLLvV4QquuWzE5drUMAijzm8AHVSIEOFkkoJx5I2_Cn_fgsrgW1e6Mn9nU82IMJecTEN1G9UbnLb_pbMFr8dmD9zE

The movie’s logo
Released on October 16, 2015 by Nintendo and Pixar (who Nintendo collaborated on this movie with Disney’s permission), The Super Mario Movie is quite an interesting one to go through. So, here is the story for this movie.:

The movie retells the events of Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 2: The Legend of the Warp Zone, except there are some additional stuff included, like more characters being added.
VOICES
Charles Martinet as Mario
Rob Paulson as Luigi
Bill Hader as Toad
Hynden Walch as Princess Peach
John C. Reilly as Bowser
Xander Mobus as Prince Haru/Prince Havoc
Greg Baldwin as Lord Vengeance
Clancy Brown as King Toadstool
Billy Crystal as Koopa Troopa
Derek Savage as Goomba
Debi Derryberry as Lakitu
John Ratzenberger as T-Ent-T
Fred Tatasciore as Dijimity the Genie of the Item Box
Dee Bradley Baker and Kari Wahlgren as the Aqua Twins
John Lithgow as Ursus the Eagle
Eric Bauza as Lakithunder
Frank Welker as Cold-lossal
J.K. Simmons as the King of the Pipe Kingdom
Cristina Vee as Princess Shroomla
Dee Bradley Baker as Para-Toad
Jess Harnell as Hammer Bro.
Nolan North as Boomerang Bro.
Michael J. Sorich as Fire Bro.
Robbie Rist as Ice Bro.
Eric Bauza as the Angry Sun
Quinton Flynn as Steve the Servant (Prince Haru/Prince Havoc’s servant from the Super Mario anime (Super Mario Mushroom World Adventures))

Right now, this movie has been so successful, that it paved the way for Nintendo to make some movies off of their IPs, and Sega wants to join in too, as well as Rare, and the other companies that Nintendo has right now. What movies will Nintendo make next? Send me your ideas! Oh! And maybe I’ll do it in a separate thread too!​
FOUR WORDS:

SUPER...............SMASH................BROS...............ANIME

Also, Sega made a Sonic the Hedgehog anime to compete with Super Mario Mushroom World Adventures (the Super Mario anime) and later on making crossovers with it. In Japan, it’s known as “Project Sonic the Hedgehog”, but outside of Japan, it’s known as “Sonic and the Stories of Mobius”.
Wow, that's cool.

But what studio would make it and why is it so long-running?